Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Snoww

chat banned for no reason

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles

I was in a ranked game in my Kidd and my team had the game won so i went to cap the second cap and got radared by a New Orleans whilst he was behind a rock after his radar had gone I said in chat "nice wasted radar" which is not malicious at all. after about 2 minutes I receive a 1 day chat ban for that... then I go into a co op game and by accident I kill someone, noticing after the match i am pink for 35 games which must be some sort of record. all that from saying nice wasted radar...

  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
1,874 posts
10,624 battles

going pink has nothing to do with your chat ban, and you must have been pink many times before, as for you first offence you get 6 or 7 battles...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles
4 minutes ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

Alternative theory:

Your comment about radar was not the only thing you said, or was the straw that broke the camel's back after having screaming fits in the chat for the past ohh ... 10 matches?

After discovering your ban, you decide to play co op so you can take out your frustration on someone by tking them, something you often do, and are doing it in co op so it "doesn't affect your real stats" and because you do it so often, you have to work for a good number of games to get rid of the black spot. More than you imagined.

Therefore, you decide to make a forum post about this whole adventure,, attempting to combine two unrelated punishments under the guise of it all being because of "one little thing", in order to garner sympathy for you having to play 35 games without being a raging pissant. Maybe even reparations from WG?

Which is more closer to reality I wonder, hmmmm ...

erm just no mate. bit childish arnt you?

 

10 minutes ago, Salentine said:

going pink has nothing to do with your chat ban, and you must have been pink many times before, as for you first offence you get 6 or 7 battles...

and i havnt been pink for about 6 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,016 posts
10,873 battles

Like what everyone said being pink and chatban are 2 different things. Being pink for 35 games seem to indicate you're very prone to accidentally killing teammates since its accumulative. Even if you have't been pink for about 6 months that doesn't mean you get a clean record. Seems kinda tinfoil to link 35 games being pink and a chat ban together :cap_old: 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,646 battles

I can not leave a comment, until you provide replays to these games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles
2 minutes ago, pra3y said:

Like what everyone said being pink and chatban are 2 different things. Being pink for 35 games seem to indicate you're very prone to accidentally killing teammates since its accumulative. Even if you have't been pink for about 6 months that doesn't mean you get a clean record. Seems kinda tinfoil to link 35 games being pink and a chat ban together :cap_old: 

well it seemed logical as i have only ever been pink about 3 times in the 2 and a half years ive been playing and 35 games isnt normal. sorry for using logic....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,850 posts
8,667 battles

These things don't just happen because of one incident. Your response to Fish ... just underlines your attitude.  I suggest readjusting it a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles
3 minutes ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

so you chat baned and you jump forum to whine ?

i came here to show how the report system is abused yet again as many people already have. and as i have seen you do comment about it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles
6 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

These things don't just happen because of one incident. Your response to Fish ... just underlines your attitude.  I suggest readjusting it a little.

well apparently they do. believe me or not it's your choice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,646 battles

Still waiting to see the replays.

Ignoring my request and answering all other comments is now giving us the impression you are a sympathy seeker.

Provide replays 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles
1 minute ago, iJoby said:

Still waiting to see the replays.

Ignoring my request and answering all other comments is now giving us the impression you are a sympathy seeker.

Provide replays 

i dont have replays enabled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,646 battles
5 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

i dont have replays enabled

I would have bet a years wages that was going to be your reply, this alone shows me you are not 100% honest with the truth, and why would you post such a pathetic statement on this forum without some kind of proof?

You just lost any credibility when you post comments or create new forum threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,646 battles

When did you stop enabling replays?

I have found evidence that you submitted a replay to a well known streamer for viewing and glorification. surely you do not want to miss this opportunity again.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles
7 minutes ago, iJoby said:

When did you stop enabling replays?

I have found evidence that you submitted a replay to a well known streamer for viewing and glorification. surely you do not want to miss this opportunity again.

well your a pleasent chap arnt you haha. i dont have time for people like you son

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,646 battles
1 minute ago, Mr_Snoww said:

well your a pleasent chap arnt you haha. i dont have time for people like you son

I am pleasant enough to never ever get a chat ban, and cry on about the stupidity of getting a deserved one.

TBH, your attitude to fellow forumites shows me, everything you say and want us to believe is fake.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles
1 minute ago, iJoby said:

I am pleasant enough to never ever get a chat ban, and cry on about the stupidity of getting a deserved one.

TBH, your attitude to fellow forumites shows me, everything you say and want us to believe is fake.

well believ want you want i know what happened mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles

well this obviously isn't going to be constructive so can a moderator close this thread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,646 battles
Just now, Mr_Snoww said:

well believ want you want i know what happened mate

It is a well know fact, that a person actually starts to believe his own version of the truth to be the only truth, whether it be fiction or fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,646 battles

 

Quote

well this obviously isn't going to be constructive so can a moderator close this thread 

A well learned lesson, provide proof if you decide to make any more posts like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
683 posts
5,464 battles
1 minute ago, Mr_Snoww said:

well this obviously isn't going to be constructive so can a moderator close this thread 


What did you think was going to happen? that this would be a circlejerk of positivity? that people would be lining up to to support your self-pity?

You need to be good at lying for that to happen.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
450 posts
5,505 battles
1 hour ago, Mr_Snoww said:

I was in a ranked game in my Kidd and my team had the game won so i went to cap the second cap and got radared by a New Orleans whilst he was behind a rock after his radar had gone I said in chat "nice wasted radar" which is not malicious at all. after about 2 minutes I receive a 1 day chat ban for that... then I go into a co op game and by accident I kill someone, noticing after the match i am pink for 35 games which must be some sort of record. all that from saying nice wasted radar...

There's always a reason when you get banned! I hope you spend this time thinking about changing your evil ways!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles

as i said close this topic none of these ill informed people have anything constructive to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
665 posts
5,455 battles

Seems people in this game report others for just about anything.

 

I was chat banned because i made a joke about focus fire being an ancient Japanese marshal arts technique that is impossible to learn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×