Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
robihr

post battle screenshot

7 comments in this topic

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

is there any way to get post battle report if you didnt manage to screenshot it in time? like from replay or smth?

had router renew ip adress just after battle and it disconnected me before i took SS

[CAIN]
Players
3,208 posts
12,273 battles

I don't think it is possible yet, but i've read in one of the older Q&As that they want to change the replays to include the PBRS.

Not sure if it's still a thing or not, but i'd certainly appreciate it.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

i know you can get worse version of post battle report from replaywows with replay but it isnt accurate... just saw it didnt count ~30k damage that i did to last ship when i killed it.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,712 posts
2,739 battles
18 hours ago, robihr said:

is there any way to get post battle report if you didnt manage to screenshot it in time? like from replay or smth?

had router renew ip adress just after battle and it disconnected me before i took SS

Not yet unfortunately, once we have a feature complete replay system the information should however be included.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,615 posts
10,854 battles

Hi all,

3 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Not yet unfortunately, once we have a feature complete replay system the information should however be included.

Is there, hopefully, some time-frame set for this (I think all players will keep our collective fingers crossed for that functionality)?

Leo "Apollo11"

Sign in to follow this