You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
XxUnbarmherzigxX

WG do you even care ?????

30 comments in this topic

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

Man at WG your World of warships game have 4 fire on and you just used your repair party 15 sec ago, do you really want another world of warplanes scenario about year and a half ago ??

You got to do something with MM, learning players to play, get some boundaries for "tier-ing" up or some group like league like in clan wars BUT DO IT FAST, and ofc NEVER BUT NEVER do task like 5 mission for Duke atm - it have totally broken the game, and many forum members told you that it would like 3 weeks ago but as always you don't give a **  - well it's your game but from where will you get profit if you lose player base like you did in WOWP.... 

its.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
19,433 posts
12,211 battles
  • Learn fire control
  • Stay at lower tier if you are still learning the game, that is what they are for
  • Learn game mechanics and learn to understand when you just had bad luck
  • Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
3,357 posts
8,976 battles

I will ignore the fire whine, but I do agree that current DOY mission is difficult even for veteran players (unless you have all the time in the world to play the game).

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

you didn't understand me :)

I don't have problem with fire :)

I said that as a comparison with the game status atm or at at last 3 month, more and more games that you don't lose because enemy team get to 1000 point but because your get to 0, DD don't cap, cruiser don't support, BB don't tank but hide behind island 26km away and shoot every 2 min an so on and so on...

Yesterday i played Co-op to get tier 6 ships from the missions and i saw that players that are playing co-op don't cap at all and they play almost same as in normal random battle, yesterday one player ( not bot ) in my team in Missouri in co-op vs t7 played so bad that 2 bots in my team had more xp then him ( Colorado and some cruiser ) - and now and than player like him have like 1000/2000 battle in t10 battles and now when I look a year ago I can see that number of players like him has go wild it is like you have 3-4 players like him per game and main problem is that MM will put 4-5-6 players like him in one team and than 4-5-6 good player or maybe even unicom div in other team and than it will be win or lose in 7 min with 10/12:0 result at the end ...

[DAVY]
Players
2,609 posts

So you are basically complaining about co-op? Why cap in co-op anyway? the bot ships don't even bother with capping and in all the co-op games I have played (a fair few as I play co-op at lunchtimes at work due to etchasketch pc) I have never seen a cap win. 

[CATS]
Players
19,433 posts
12,211 battles
36 minutes ago, Cime said:

you didn't understand me :)

I don't have problem with fire :)

I said that as a comparison with the game status atm or at at last 3 month, more and more games that you don't lose because enemy team get to 1000 point but because your get to 0, DD don't cap, cruiser don't support, BB don't tank but hide behind island 26km away and shoot every 2 min an so on and so on...

That was not different 3 months ago.

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles
30 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

So you are basically complaining about co-op? Why cap in co-op anyway? the bot ships don't even bother with capping and in all the co-op games I have played (a fair few as I play co-op at lunchtimes at work due to etchasketch pc) I have never seen a cap win. 

omg, now I get why game is where it is - can you read and just think for like f 30 sec what you have read ?????????

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,850 posts
8,628 battles
4 minutes ago, Cime said:

omg, now I get why game is where it is - can you read and just think for like f 30 sec what you have read ?????????

Don't lose your temper. You're not making a great deal of sense.  You English isn't very good.

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

i know that it isn't but from what did he found that i have problem with co-op

i said:

"yesterday i played Co-op to get tier 6 ships from the missions" - so from that i would say that I don't play co-op but I played it yesterday because I need victory and DD kill, and than I said that I found that some players are ( i got to say it because they are ) so retarded that they can not even play in T9 OP BB vs T7 very bad AI bots and that even some t/ AI bots got more xp than him, and than I said that players like him ( the one with Missouri ) also play normal ranom battles  and that he is note alone that there is a lot of players like him ( playing like a retard in high tier ship doiing av.dam in BB like 22k and siting behind island whole game )  ..

is it better now - sorry for my broken English but it is not my main language .

[MORIA]
Beta Tester
844 posts
13,340 battles
59 minutes ago, Cime said:

Yesterday i played Co-op to get tier 6 ships from the missions and i saw that players that are playing co-op don't cap at all [...]

Capping in co-op? Come on! Just kill those bastard bots.

And for the rest: yes, there are some very poor players who made it even to Tier X. Sad.

[NWP]
Players
6,263 posts
7,373 battles
1 minute ago, Cime said:

Srsly i had no problems understanding what u meant - there just seem to be certain ppl who want to rub "git gud" and "l2p" in your face :cap_popcorn:

Because they always think that ppl who complain about something are the ones having the problem with it. Which is not necessarily true. Ive been argueing about the Stage 5 mission the same way. Its not if i want or wont due the mission, if i want to play the game, i get screwed over by total [edited] doing crap and dragging their team down because "NEED BB KILLS / NEED TORPEDO HITS / NEED TORPEDO DAMAGE". Noone can "git gud" and avoid those players....

Ive been screaming like a madman in one match today and got even complimented for that :cap_haloween:! Guess someone thought: Well he is right -.-

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles
Just now, Donnerturm said:

Capping in co-op? Come on! Just kill those bastard bots.

ok, but you do understand that player who played like 1000-9000 co-op think that cap is irrelevant and he will play same way in random with any class

[DAVY]
Players
2,609 posts
24 minutes ago, Cime said:

i know that it isn't but from what did he found that i have problem with co-op

i said:

"yesterday i played Co-op to get tier 6 ships from the missions" - so from that i would say that I don't play co-op but I played it yesterday because I need victory and DD kill, and than I said that I found that some players are ( i got to say it because they are ) so retarded that they can not even play in T9 OP BB vs T7 very bad AI bots and that even some t/ AI bots got more xp than him, and than I said that players like him ( the one with Missouri ) also play normal ranom battles  and that he is note alone that there is a lot of players like him ( playing like a retard in high tier ship doiing av.dam in BB like 22k and siting behind island whole game )  ..

Questioning whether I can read when you can hardly write  :Smile_teethhappy:  I consider I did well to work out you that mentioned co-op in your effort....and I work at Bletchley. :Smile_hiding:

[SCRUB]
Players
3,357 posts
8,976 battles

He is saying that co-op does not teach players the skill they will need in randoms.

[DAVY]
Players
2,609 posts
54 minutes ago, Cime said:

ok, but you do understand that player who played like 1000-9000 co-op think that cap is irrelevant and he will play same way in random with any class

If he has played that many co-op battles then he absolutely knows that capping in co-op is irrelevant.

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles
31 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

If he has played that many co-op battles then he absolutely knows that capping in co-op is irrelevant.

I don't even know are you joking me or trying to make fun of it or what ????

what do you not understand now ???

"player who played like 1000-9000 co-op think that cap is irrelevant and he will play same way in random with any class"

[SCRUB]
Players
3,617 posts
12,058 battles
3 hours ago, nambr9 said:

I will ignore the fire whine, but I do agree that current DOY mission is difficult even for veteran players (unless you have all the time in the world to play the game).

Really?

I completed the whole 5th mission on two evenings / nights... (~25 battles)

[SCRUB]
Players
3,357 posts
8,976 battles
11 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Really?

I completed the whole 5th mission on two evenings / nights... (~25 battles)

Lucky you then...

Ive had like 10games doing between 70, 80k torp dmg.

I dont have time to repeat/repeat... thats one of the reasons why i dont like ranked.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,617 posts
12,058 battles
2 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Lucky you then...

Ive had like 10games doing between 70, 80k torp dmg.

I dont have time to repeat/repeat... thats one of the reasons why i dont like ranked.

1x sink 10 BBs

1x 11 torp hits

2x 90k torpedo damage

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
3 hours ago, Cime said:

you only had this problem for last 3 months??? you sure you are playing wows and not some other game?

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,706 posts
2,730 battles
3 hours ago, Cime said:

Man at WG your World of warships game have 4 fire on and you just used your repair party 15 sec ago, do you really want another world of warplanes scenario about year and a half ago ??

You got to do something with MM, learning players to play, get some boundaries for "tier-ing" up or some group like league like in clan wars BUT DO IT FAST, and ofc NEVER BUT NEVER do task like 5 mission for Duke atm - it have totally broken the game, and many forum members told you that it would like 3 weeks ago but as always you don't give a **  - well it's your game but from where will you get profit if you lose player base like you did in WOWP.... 

its.jpg

You have to realize that not all players are going to be great in an online multiplayer game, that's just not possible. You can try to encourage other players to make more sensible decisions in random battles and lead by example - but they are ultimately random battles.

If you are looking for more challenging games, go play ranked or sign up to a clan and jump in the next season of clan battles!

As for the Duke of York missions - of course they are challenging, they are supposed to be. The reward is a very nice free tier 7 premium and we are not going to give that away just for showing up and playing a game or two ;)

Please remember that you do not have to complete these, play for fun or you will get frustrated!

[L4GG]
Players
2,012 posts
7,682 battles
2 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

So you are basically complaining about co-op? Why cap in co-op anyway? the bot ships don't even bother with capping and in all the co-op games I have played (a fair few as I play co-op at lunchtimes at work due to etchasketch pc) I have never seen a cap win

he's saying that players with a massive amount of games in co-op play the same way in random.

But you know what OP?

Recently I've been playing some co-op games (been upgrading a new ship).

They are right.

I founded it strange at the beginning dd won't cap, let cruisers go ahead, etc.

And that's way more fun than capping it's not co-op players that are wrong (they've got a lot wrong but not this one), I like it .

Capping circles are a waste.

Domination it's an abomination. And something to delay an engagement, a diversion to the really objective, sunk others to not be sunk 

But co-op have very little ships to go around (7 vs 12 bots or 7 vs14 bots would be nicer), very few rewards ( a good game it's 500).

Co-op it's more selfish than randoms.

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles
16 hours ago, MrConway said:

You have to realize that not all players are going to be great in an online multiplayer game, that's just not possible. You can try to encourage other players to make more sensible decisions in random battles and lead by example - but they are ultimately random battles.

If you are looking for more challenging games, go play ranked or sign up to a clan and jump in the next season of clan battles!

As for the Duke of York missions - of course they are challenging, they are supposed to be. The reward is a very nice free tier 7 premium and we are not going to give that away just for showing up and playing a game or two ;)

Please remember that you do not have to complete these, play for fun or you will get frustrated!

Ok, but it is not players fault - players play best they know and what is WG doing in teaching them = mission in which you have to do something that is not jot job in that class, or something that will make anger of whole of your team because you are not doing your job ( you are going on border behind enemy BBs to make 90k torp dam while none of DDs cap and at the end you lose or win 80%  of games by enemy have all 3 cap from the first min till the end )..

I'am talking aobut random battles - just to be sure everyone understad me 

Why there is not more base battle mods ( I think it is called standard ) instead of cap ( Domination ), every Standard battle ( with no caps - just 2 base) is by far great battle and it is fight until the end ( more fun, more competitive, more xp, more credits, more gameplay, far less frustration ) ??

You got to understand that if you run 12 vs 12 and half of the players don't know what to do or are here just for the fun of sailing and shooting than cap style battle is wrong because  for cap ( domination ) you need coordinate team like what you have in clan wars where domination is working perfect,  can you at least make more percentage of standard/base battle instead of cap/domination ( because atm there is like 20-30% of standard and 70/80% domination ), please  ???  

I'll tell you why domination is NOT good for 12vs12 random battle - if your team early lose 2 of 3 or 3 of 4 or all dds ( and that is very common ATM ) your team are gone, you will lose it's just question about will you lose in 7 min or 10 min, next DDs have hard job to cap in High tier because of many thing - you have a radar 12km and 10km, hydro on DDs 5,5/6km, radar on BBs and at the end CV planes so contest cap and cap on tier 1-5/7 is one thing and from 8-10 is a completely other beast/nightmare - and we all know about support you will get as DD form glass cruisers and sniper BBs - it is a highly coordinated teamwork which you will never get with random 12 and ofc you have that passive component form t8-10 battles every game ..

Many hi tier game you will lose while having more than half ship alive in losing team or 4-5 ships alive and that is not good for wining team or losing team because of small xp/credit reward and it is so bad for good gaming and competitiveness  and for the game at the end..

can you make more domination percentage on low tier battles  and more standard base on high tier battles in this way better player will have time to compensate mistake or poor play of the one with less skill, main frustration is when you see passive player on 26km away and you lose all caps and 500 points, or you see that your team lost all DDs because of DD yolo's or didn't have support or there is just wrong mechanic in 12km radar+cap system  - in standard DD don't have to cap they are free of risking everything because every radar/hydro ship knows where dd will be when there is a cap, they can do what they love the most and should do torping/spoting/flaming, also BB snipers can play ther passive gameplay and don't hurt the team by doing so, cruiser will have multirole as they should..

all in all in standard/base battles the hole between skilled 12 and not so skilled 12 will be smaller and therefor battles/game will be better for everyone, you don't have enough skilled players for domination mode on random - as you could see on Clan wars it work perfect but it work because everyone is one div with mic and everyone is coordinated in random 12 vs 12 it is just the opposite so please just for the start out it on more standard battles system on higher tiers - please .. 

Players
94 posts
678 battles
20 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

Bot ships absolutely do try for the cap, absent of targets at least. Perhaps they "forget" about capping when there are ships to be shot at by, but left alone, they will definitely seek out caps.

You can try it for yourself by setting up a Training Room with live bots.

[-KT-]
Beta Tester
28 posts
11,690 battles

WG care for nothing. They say one time that the unique ships will be unique next year they sell them to all. Ranked Battles are useless and not worth playing. The only thing they did well is clan battles but it took them only like 3 years to do so.... Constant bugs, crashes, logouts and now chat does not work.... No new ideas for something different. But hey always a new premium ship for you to buy....

This forum and your opinions are meaningless because they do not read them or care. They have one guy from time to time reply but in general do you think they care? Do you really think they will listen to you? Then you are thinking too much about your self.

WG is a company. They developed the product and you can play for free. That is it... They do not need your feedback. The feedback they get is from shareholders. They are much more important than you... :) This is business...

• Cool 1