MurderousKitten

Graff Zeppelin WHEN ?

20 comments in this topic

[LV]
Players
34 posts
6,430 battles

SO WG  - it has been almost a half a year  and still nothing...

So much noise about public testing bla bla bla , and it is 2018 , and NOTHING ....

• Cool 1

[PORT]
Modder
1,521 posts
11,140 battles

Last test iteration was delayed till after ranked ends, so GZ-testversions cannot appear there.

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles
14 hours ago, MurderousKitten said:

SO WG  - it has been almost a half a year  and still nothing...

So much noise about public testing bla bla bla , and it is 2018 , and NOTHING ....

You seriuosly expect Wargaming to be able to balance the GZ after 6 months of post sale re-supertesting? I would expect that Wargaming either return the money or offer dubloons as after 6 months and still no finished product they are either not competent enough to balance it or they stopped spending developer time on it because they consider it a waste of time. 6 months after you paid for the GZ and still no playable product is getting awfully close to fraud and I'd be pretty furious by now had I bought ship, especially if buying the admiral's edition.

[KERNO]
Beta Tester
8 posts
11,452 battles

is this how it's supposed to be now?

1 drop 32k dmg, thankfully he dropped torps too close to blow me up....

shot-18_04.02_15_39.44-0775.thumb.jpg.6756b72ccce36beac9cd85ce8a84da4b.jpg

Players
17 posts
7,106 battles

WG has said that when the final version is relased, those who purchased GZ on her first relase will get play her exculisvely for about 3 months, once those 3 months are up then she will be relased to the General Wows playerbase. 

[ST-EU]
Supertester
2,835 posts
4,198 battles

Well, I haven't seen this ship for many months then over this weekend I saw three of them. Coincidence maybe but could be a renewed testing effort. I have no interest in her myself, just thought I'd share observation.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,792 posts
14,175 battles

She's still the most pathetic CV ever.

If you play against her competently in your own CV (that is not Lexington) that is.

GZ is designed to have literally no air control but stupid amounts of striking power.

• Cool 1

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,664 battles
On 02. 04. 2018. at 7:43 PM, El2aZeR said:

She's still the most pathetic CV ever.

If you play against her competently in your own CV (that is not Lexington) that is.

GZ is designed to have literally no air control but stupid amounts of striking power.

well 2-0-3 is quite solid in air to air department and can match Shokaku and big E

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,792 posts
14,175 battles
2 hours ago, 15JG52Adler said:

well 2-0-3 is quite solid in air to air department and can match Shokaku and big E

2/0/3 only has 2 fighter squads in reserve. Get wiped once and you're out. Shokaku outtrades that easily, don't even need to mention Enterprise.

Players
142 posts
7,846 battles

So, it seems testing has ended on the ship. I've recently encountered one in battle, so.... what's the word on Zeppelin? How does she perform now? When will we see her in the shop again?

P.S.: No, didn't have time to take a close look myself, was busy fighting.

Also, I'm interested in Information, not personal opinion.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,792 posts
14,175 battles
3 hours ago, Varian_Dorn said:

what's the word on Zeppelin?

Three month period ban from sale after testing to compensate previous owners for the :etc_swear: ups WG has committed in regards to the GZ.

As for performance. she's still worthless. Against a skilled CV player playing something other than Lexington anyway.

Against everything else she's the most undemanding CV to date. Just click for massive damage.

[GEUS]
Players
58 posts
3,510 battles

How can they justify selling the GZ after removing every other CV from sale because of the CV rework they are working on ?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,380 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Daisai sagte:

How can they justify selling the GZ after removing every other CV from sale because of the CV rework they are working on ?

it is very likely that also the GZ will NOT be on sale after the "exclusive phase", because of the upcoming rework...

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,792 posts
14,175 battles
23 hours ago, Daisai said:

How can they justify selling the GZ

It's simple. With the three month ban on sales they won't even have to worry about it since the rework will hopefully be out by then.

I have little hope that that'll happen however.

[SSA]
Players
591 posts
16,468 battles
On 4/26/2018 at 6:22 PM, Bismark_ohne_Zeh said:

it is very likely that also the GZ will NOT be on sale after the "exclusive phase", because of the upcoming rework...

Afik that is confirmed. cf here:

Spoiler

[JAGT]
Players
11 posts
8,577 battles

I was wondering when they will release the reworked Graf Zeppelin for purchase in the Premium Shop again.

Because I want to buy it.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,554 posts
6,874 battles
9 minutes ago, Medic85 said:

I was wondering when they will release the reworked Graf Zeppelin for purchase in the Premium Shop again.

Because I want to buy it.

After the CV rework

[MIRAI]
Players
135 posts
7,761 battles
On 06.08.2018 at 11:19 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

After the CV rework

U mean Forever...

• Funny 2