Sign in to follow this  
pusybarrel

macbook instalation

4 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts

Hi,

I just tried to instal WoW on my Macbook. After long instalation i recived an info. that there is not enough space (I had around 20GB). I stoped the instalation and tried tu uninstall the WoW but now I'm stuck with around 5GB free drive space (after uninstalation). So where should I look for the rest of install files? Anyone?

Thx. K.

Modder
137 posts
6,765 battles

The game files should be somwhere in your Documents folder, if I recall correctly. However, the temporary download files might be somewhere else.

I'd install DiskInventoryX (it's free - download from here ), which is a great tool to answer the age-old question "Where did all my hard drive space go?"

• Cool 1

Players
2 posts
On 1/13/2018 at 9:47 AM, TheKingOfUm said:

The game files should be somwhere in your Documents folder, if I recall correctly. However, the temporary download files might be somewhere else.

I'd install DiskInventoryX (it's free - download from here ), which is a great tool to answer the age-old question "Where did all my hard drive space go?"

Thanks!

I don't get that meme wilkatis_LVAt some age you just don't get that nerdy sense of humor  :)

Sign in to follow this