You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OttoTTV

Does CV (Carrier) economic need a tweak?

5 comments in this topic

[W4LLY]
Players
30 posts
14,431 battles

Does anyone else feel that CV (Carrier) economics need a little tweak in terms of XP and silver? would you say the free XP is enough for the game play? 

shot-18.01.07_21.22.36-0583.jpg

shot-18.01.07_21.23.04-0971.jpg

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
11,738 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, OttoCarius21st_Tv sagte:

Does anyone else feel that CV (Carrier) economics need a little tweak in terms of XP and silver?

Yes, they need some kind of buff to their eco.

Vor 1 Stunde, OttoCarius21st_Tv sagte:

would you say the free XP is enough for the game play? 

No, free XP is the same for every ship (5% of XP).

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,168 posts
14,439 battles

Personally I've had no issues earning cash in my high tier CVs after they've tweaked the economy a bit.

Then again economy in general needs to move away from damage and reward teamplay (spotting, tanking, killing planes etc.) more.

[W4LLY]
Players
30 posts
14,431 battles
6 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Personally I've had no issues earning cash in my high tier CVs after they've tweaked the economy a bit.

Then again economy in general needs to move away from damage and reward teamplay (spotting, tanking, killing planes etc.) more.

Yeah i was hoping that they would introduce more on the taking side of things along with spotting damage. But could the CV earn too much at that point?

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,168 posts
14,439 battles
6 hours ago, OttoCarius21st_Tv said:

Yeah i was hoping that they would introduce more on the taking side of things along with spotting damage. But could the CV earn too much at that point?

If the reward for damage in general is suitably lowered as well (as it should be) then CVs will at best earn a little bit more than now if they play to their roles.