Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
K18Ev3r

Cv

13 comments in this topic

[_FTT_]
Players
9 posts
11,776 battles

Hi, I'm the only one who noticed how much damage can enterprise do , in my opinion it's very hard to resist an attack, you survive  the first attack with 10k hp it is very much compared to other quarries. Nerf him maybe? 

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,215 posts
15,628 battles

Firstly, Enterprise is a 'her' like all other ships no matter what the French have to say about it. Secondly, the Enterprise can only do that to German battleships and tier X cruisers. If you were in a German battleship, find AA support. If you were in a tier X cruiser and still got bombed for 70% of your HP by an Enterprise, you have other issues to worry about.

• Cool 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
5 minutes ago, dasCKD said:

Firstly, Enterprise is a 'her' like all other ships no matter what the French have to say about it. Secondly, the Enterprise can only do that to German battleships and tier X cruisers. If you were in a German battleship, find AA support. If you were in a tier X cruiser and still got bombed for 70% of your HP by an Enterprise, you have other issues to worry about.

I'd like to add a "Thirdly, ..."

Can people please stick to the default colour? Dark brown is a pain in the aft to read when using dark theme and marking the text activates the "Quote this" function...

• Cool 2

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
11,329 posts
16,508 battles

Even if Enterprise were overpowered (which she is not), she's a premium ship and thus will never get targeted by direct nerfs.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,322 battles
1 hour ago, Tungstonid said:

Can people please stick to the default colour?

That is a forum bug only affecting Dark Theme, happening completely randomly

Basically Dark theme is the only one that has to change the default colour from black to white, and fails somewhere in the middle. Reported it to mods & Tuccy already, fingers crossed it's going to be fixed soon.

As for OP - sounds like a L2P issue here

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

That is a forum bug only affecting Dark Theme, happening completely randomly

Basically Dark theme is the only one that has to change the default colour from black to white, and fails somewhere in the middle. Reported it to mods & Tuccy already, fingers crossed it's going to be fixed soon.

Thanks for the note. I hope it gets fixed soon(TM) or even sooner.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles
3 hours ago, Tungstonid said:

Thanks for the note. I hope it gets fixed soon(TM) or even sooner.

Code without any syntax highlighting doesn't like the dark theme neither. It's by far not as bad as the brown font colour, but it's also annoying to me.

Players
2,781 posts
8,201 battles
6 hours ago, K18Ev3r said:

Hi, I'm the only one who noticed how much damage can enterprise do , in my opinion it's very hard to resist an attack, you survive  the first attack with 10k hp it is very much compared to other quarries. Nerf him maybe? 

She doesn't need a nerf what-so-ever.  If you have played a single game in her you would immediately understand why (high tiers can really really hurt her, alot + ship dependent).  And tier 8 MM is...Well you know.

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,083 battles

So your saying the enterprise is overpowered.... she has 1 party trick that only works if she finds a lone German tier 7 or 8 bb. Wana moan about an OP cv? Look no further than Saipan. But that's only OP in terms of fighters and not against ships so no one bats and eye lol. 

Players
1,283 posts
7,481 battles

I used to play with the AS Lexington until it was nerfed. Now with a single squad it was quite frustrating to meet an Enterprise which has 2 X 5 fighters and all what you can do it's engage and fight them while the enterprise relentlessly attacks your fleet and can't do anything to stop him.

The AS Lexington was like the cat in a place with alot of mices (Shokaku, Graff zeppelin, Enterprise) which keep them from spreading nasty torpedoes. But now it's shite.

Sign in to follow this