Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Greyshark

Gremyaschy, Imperator Nikolai, Fujin and Kamikaze for sale!

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

As title says, all these wonderful ships, not available for purchase in Premium Store anymore, are now listed by Wargaming on charity auction on one Polish portal. It works like eBay, you just place your bid, the highest bidder gets the ship. All money go to charity organization which buys medical equipment for pediatrics hospitals.

 

http://aukcje.wosp.org.pl/listing?sellerId=27585360

 

Quote from Gremyashchy auction:

 

This is an online auction for World of Warships supporting polish charity. All income will go to WOSP foundation supporting 26thfinal. So tell your family and friends, and be generous! Winner of this auction will get rare a premium ship, the Gremyashchy. It’s a premium Tier V destroyer. This ship combines a high speed, reasonably good torpedo armament, and very powerful artillery. The destroyer's main guns were superior in firepower and range to most foreign counterparts.

 

Important - In game stuff will be unlocked directly on winners World of Warships account. Valid only for EU. Wargaming.net account on EU server required.

 

 

Prices are low so far, around 20 EUR for ship. If anyone is interested and need some help with bidding, let me know, I'd be glad to help.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaderan   

If this is a WG supported action, i wonder why WG doesn´t announce this on their Website. With a news about this at the homepage, they would basically instantly reach a huge number of potential customers and supporters for that charity auction...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

1 hour ago, Vaderan said:

If this is a WG supported action, i wonder why WG doesn´t announce this on their Website. With a news about this at the homepage, they would basically instantly reach a huge number of potential customers and supporters for that charity auction...

We will soon. @Greyshark is just hot-headed. ;)


And here is the EN version of this portal:
http://aukcje.wosp.org.pl/en/listing?sellerId=27585360

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe because there steep prizes like 

PLN 162.50

(€ 39.00 , $ 47.29 )

World of Warships - premium ship Gremiaszcze!

 

PLN 999.00

(€ 239.75 , $ 290.69 )

World of Tanks - tank Object 252U and gadgets!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kimosabe_X said:

:cap_hmm: PayU ??  Anyone got experience with that ?

Yes, it works like PayPal. I’ve been using PayU for a long time, never had any problems with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vor 2 Minuten, Greyshark sagte:

Yes, it works like PayPal. I’ve been using PayU for a long time, never had any problems with it.

Ok, thanks.  I guess, I have to take a closer look at it then...  Still don't get why WG didn't consider PayPal as an alternative payment method though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kimosabe_X said:

Ok, thanks.  I guess, I have to take a closer look at it then...  Still don't get why WG didn't consider PayPal as an alternative payment method though.

I think it’s not WG decision, this portal just don’t allow other payment method. The owner of both Allegro portal and PayU is South African company Naspers, so they preffer to use their own products rather than competence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

This is more than fishy.

 

It's not fishy at all if you know what's going on. To anyone interested:

 

The portal is legit and PayU is a valid payment system, not a scam. It's just that ebay was a tad slow coming to eastern/central Europe and so they created their own auction portal.

The reason for the auction is a yearly charity event in Poland called "the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity", which is a donation drive gathering money for expensive medical equipment which is then donated to Polish hospitals.

This year they are gathering money for neonatal care, or in simple English, for babies.

The auctions proceeds will go directly to the charity, no profit is made by anyone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DutchDelightsNL said:

maybe because there steep prizes like 

PLN 162.50

(€ 39.00 , $ 47.29 )

World of Warships - premium ship Gremiaszcze!

 

PLN 999.00

(€ 239.75 , $ 290.69 )

World of Tanks - tank Object 252U and gadgets!

 

 

 

It's for the kids. Let's not focus on that kind of stuff?

 

1 hour ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

This is more than fishy.

Why? Can I help somehow?

1 hour ago, Kimosabe_X said:

Ok, thanks.  I guess, I have to take a closer look at it then...  Still don't get why WG didn't consider PayPal as an alternative payment method though.

It's not up to us unfortunately.

We don't own auction page that support this charity. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WG_Lumberjack said:

It's for the kids. Let's not focus on that kind of stuff?

 

Why? Can I help somehow?

It's not up to us unfortunately.

We don't own auction page that support this charity. :)

NO sorry there mr.lumberjack

this is for kidsdownload.jpg.b5081a0b8fb0dc7b7a3c06045cf6bf51.jpgmaxresdefault.thumb.jpg.9f05f49fcd9ce20eaee2cc5013f37744.jpg

cruiser diana €4.99

 

And this is for adults

pennywise-clown-it-2017-teeth.png.b0e2c2676d017409c1d666b1355be63e.png5a59f47426191_maxresdefault(1).thumb.jpg.455b945a1235ba3c2f841dd70838a498.jpg

 

Imperator nikolai €300,00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aragathor said:

 

It's not fishy at all if you know what's going on. To anyone interested:

 

The portal is legit and PayU is a valid payment system, not a scam. It's just that ebay was a tad slow coming to eastern/central Europe and so they created their own auction portal.

The reason for the auction is a yearly charity event in Poland called "the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity", which is a donation drive gathering money for expensive medical equipment which is then donated to Polish hospitals.

This year they are gathering money for neonatal care, or in simple English, for babies.

The auctions proceeds will go directly to the charity, no profit is made by anyone.

 

 

I see thx for the explanation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×