Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AnEvilJoke

You get a radar, you get a radar, you get a radar...

30 comments in this topic

Players
1,647 posts
6,691 battles

radaradaradaradarzouaj.png

radaradaradaradaro5u7y.png

...srsly. What the F*ck? This is "Fun and Engaging" on the next LvL... :cap_money:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 7

[NWP]
Players
4,351 posts
6,233 battles

As i said in the previous thread about Missouris:

No need to worry them, they play them like they play all of their other BBabyBoats = snipe at maxrange.

Before they announced the removal of Mo, it was scary to see a Missouri, because most of the time it was a good player knowing how to utilize the Radar.

Now with matches where are several Missouris... U just need to find that 1 person who is using his Radar... (only tricky part with several Missouris in a match)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I did get farmed in my Udaloi yesterday. Went round a corner and saw a DM. Got solo killed and the radar spotted me all the way with no chance for escape.

I should have been more cautious however and spotted really wide of the island I guess.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
17 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

It actually should be called "X-Raydar".

You mean like how Hydro acoustic Search blows through solid rock to spot behind islands?

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,190 posts
9,374 battles
10 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

You mean like how Hydro acoustic Search blows through solid rock to spot behind islands?

Rocks have a higher density than water, so... :Smile_teethhappy:

[ONE2]
Players
2,517 posts
14,976 battles

Hhehehe! I can feel your pain dude.. Had some such games myself while in Shima. The worst had also 3 Missouris (in division, the b*aasterds) + a Moskva, Dimitri Donkoi and a Baltimore. With my awesome luck all of them ended up camping juust near the map-end where I was. :cap_fainting:

Luckily, the suffering did not last long. :fish_boom:

Players
1,647 posts
6,691 battles
14 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Luckily, the suffering did not last long. :fish_boom:

Well, we still won... :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
2,422 posts
9,419 battles

Currently experimenting with Radar Yueyang (gunbuild). 

Amazing how you can surprise DDs in their smoke like that.

It is like shooting them on the toilet... 

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
2,422 posts
9,419 battles
3 minutes ago, Lord_WC said:

Radar doesn't show torpedoes...

No, but to properly hit them, or if you use F3, you might get too close and eat some hefty AP. 

[QUCA]
Weekend Tester
942 posts
4,298 battles
4 minutes ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

No, but to properly hit them, or if you use F3, you might get too close and eat some hefty AP. 

That still depends on how and where you get yourself radared out. Luckily BB radars aren't long enough for your target to get your guns to bear if you choose your approach properly. Sure, a good player will make your life miserable, but missouri is a pretty good BB with its speed for that even without a radar.

DM, Baltimore and Mino radar on the other hand coupled with their great camo is annyoing. But those ships are fragile, so I guess that's all right as well. But I still didn't experience that I cannot play around enemy radar, randoms are too uncoordinated for that.

Beta Tester
2,422 posts
9,419 battles
5 minutes ago, Lord_WC said:

That still depends on how and where you get yourself radared out. Luckily BB radars aren't long enough for your target to get your guns to bear if you choose your approach properly. Sure, a good player will make your life miserable, but missouri is a pretty good BB with its speed for that even without a radar.

DM, Baltimore and Mino radar on the other hand coupled with their great camo is annyoing.

I get messive hits or even devastating strikes on DDs in my Missouri quite often. 

With the current AP penetrations it is not that hard at 10km.

And you usually know on what side your guns need to be. Rotation+rudder is quick enough to get them on target then. 

[QUCA]
Weekend Tester
942 posts
4,298 battles
6 minutes ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

I get messive hits or even devastating strikes on DDs in my Missouri quite often. 

With the current AP penetrations it is not that hard at 10km.

And you usually know on what side your guns need to be. Rotation+rudder is quick enough get them on target then. 

Yes, I do too. But we both know that a properly trained goat would own the average wows player any day. Just because you can do something it doesn't mean the enemy can do it also. And 95% of the time those 4 missouries in the OP will hang on A10 grouped up (RADAR IS STRONGER IF WE BOTH USE IT AT THE SAME TIME !!!!) sniping some duck or whatever.

[PRAVD]
Players
1,118 posts
5,616 battles
21 minutes ago, AnotherDuck said:

Remove all radars for a better game.

To be honest, with a few radar cruisers per team you won't hear me complain. But putting it on other ships is bad for balance.

But I agree, I don't mind getting them removed altogether. In every shipclass there are ships without radar that I can make work, and I'm not the best player around by any means.

Players
1,647 posts
6,691 battles
55 minutes ago, AnotherDuck said:

Remove all high explosive for a better game.

Fixed that for you

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,405 posts
7,851 battles

Relax everyone. Missouri will be removed from the techtree soon and will be rare afterwards. (lol)

And if it is rare it is fine no matter how broken it is just like detonations right? right? (I am sure some here will agree :Smile_hiding:)

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,454 battles
9 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

Relax everyone. Missouri will be removed from the techtree soon and will be rare afterwards. (lol)

And if it is rare it is fine no matter how broken it is just like detonations right? right? (I am sure some here will agree :Smile_hiding:)

Dont worry, i am sure it is only a matter of time before it is replaced by some other equaly or even more broken radar ship.

Gotta make money!

Players
4,085 posts
6,232 battles
12 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

Like Belfast, Kutuzov and Kamikaze(s) :cap_yes: ^^

• Funny 1

Players
204 posts
329 battles
2 hours ago, Robber_Baron said:

To be honest, with a few radar cruisers per team you won't hear me complain. But putting it on other ships is bad for balance.

I get the general idea why WG add's those utilities to brawling BB's, but they should nerf dispersion even more for those ships at long ranges and for better and worse make CL the utility ships they are meant to be (AA battery is just meh player experience). It's hard to balance MM, because no WG game takes equipment into account and radar with sonar are gamechanging to put it plainly.

Thus the temporary smokescreen as an brawling area is less and less appealing with those utilities, making it into a stalle kite all the things gameplay:

Spoiler

45ab35fbaa51635fd0bb4d7d2f786a09.jpg

So here's a cookie, have a nice day:

Spoiler

[4_0_4]
Players
4,807 posts
10,952 battles
6 hours ago, AnotherDuck said:

Remove all radars for a better game.

Not necessarely remove it, but let them have a trade off like the RN CLs have to: They can equip radar, but have to sacrifice their smoke for it.

The US and SN cruisers, Belfast and Missouri get it for "free", which shouldn`t be the case imo :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this