Fred3n

What is the sigma on the Duke of York?

6 comments in this topic

[ALOUE]
Players
116 posts
3,256 battles

Hello, 

I got the Duke of York late yesturday and my experience with this ship is not a very pleasant one.

My issue with this ship is with the salvos that land right on target and you go "bye bye target :)". 

In those cases three things usually happen:

1. Bad luck but a few hits, no biggie just some bad luck is all.

2. Citadel

3. BOOM!!!

However with the Duke of York an alarming rate of those sweet perfect salvos goes like this:

TOTAL MISS.

The salvos are either too short or too far away and i end up missing every single shot. It is starting to get very depressing to see this happen with such frequency compared to most other ships i play. This is why I suspect that the sigma is not so good.

So back to the reason for this topic: What is the sigma on the Duke of York? And also, is it different from King George V?

Players
41 posts
9,049 battles

The problem I'm having is watching my shells overshoot and fall short in the same salvo. Bloody frustrating watching your shells fly towards a target then seeing splash in front and behind.

Players
3,279 posts
16,901 battles
On 12.01.2018 at 11:31 AM, Fred3n said:

So back to the reason for this topic: What is the sigma on the Duke of York? And also, is it different from King George V?

According to Russian portal which compare ships with also hidden stats, in the case of accuracy - it is four stats: horizontal and vertical dispertion, sigma and angle of shell falling.

Duke has the same accuracy as KGV, slightly worse the Nelson

http://proships.ru/stat/ships/1073,268/

and even better then Nagato ?...

http://proships.ru/stat/ships/1073,599/

Sign in to follow this