You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Templar2k

LVL 8 Raned - Game broker seriously flawed

7 comments in this topic

[KRUPP]
Players
8 posts
6,132 battles

Hi

Had a game.. 

We had 1 Chapa, the nme team had 2 Chapa and a LoYang.

You can imagine, it was totally impossible for our to cap and of course the nme got ahead of points with the cap points and there's nothing we could do.
This has happened to me at least 3 times and should be fixed. 

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,669 posts

The way I am reading this:

Your BBs were afraid to go against two cruisers or to stupid to shoot them instead of big juicy BBs in the other team.

You failed to bait them into radar usuage.

You did not try to overwhelm them at one cap (from your description I read that they got all of them) while they are spilt up.

What type of ship class did you drive?

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,718 posts
9,928 battles

He has a point though, one that has been raised a couple times already:

MM should match radar ships. I've had domination games where one team had 5 radar ships and the other had zero (!!!). I don't think I have to go into further detail as to why that's bad MM.

• Cool 4

[SCRUB]
Players
2,008 posts
39 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

The way I am reading this:

(...)

Way I'm reading this is that fixes for MM to ballance radars on both teams are long overdue. It is not only Ranked but also Random battles problem, where instances of heaving multiple radars on 1 team and only 1 on the other are not uncommon. Throw in dds imballance (where on 1 team you have only russian ones and on other non-russian) and match is almost decided before it starts. Almost, because obviously anything can happen, but it would be nice not having to rely on MM to put unicums on limping team and total potatoes on other.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

i had ranked match 3 chapas+2 loyangs vs 3 non radar ca+1 loyang and some other dd. side with no radars won, but i must say it was hard match when i was the only loyang in no radar team.

radars should be included in MM rules. also i agree with skyllon on dd.. had multiple battles in random where my team got 2 russian dd vs 3 non russian dd.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,359 battles

BBs in this ranked season. Bismarck and Tirpitz - no idea how to angel, going full broadside and shooting HE. NC - sniping is good. Amagi - ?