Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Azrael_Ashemdion

So did anyone get their xmas specials from the stream contests?

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
354 posts
13,269 battles

What happened to the WoWs PC?  And the various other bits that were going to be raffled off, or even the xmas contest presents given away during the live streams?  

I won a shirt in a pictionary contest right around xmas, which they claimed they would send out in a week...and now it's been almost three weeks and nothing here...has anyone got the stuff they won?

Or did this turn out to be a debacle like the "build a model" contest?

Az

[PUPSI]
Players
6,590 posts
Vor 3 Stunden, Azrael_Ashemdion sagte:

What happened to the WoWs PC?

the movie of the drawing of the winner was shown yesterday after the stream

[MIRAI]
Players
160 posts
8,047 battles

I haven't gotten mine either. But, they told us to wait for some time before they'd send them. Patience, my friend.

I don't think they claimed that they'd send it in a week. I think they had a national holiday in the 1st week of Jan. That must have delayed it. They wanted to send everything together after the drawing for the PC is completed. And it looks like they did it yesterday, so i think that they'll contact us soon. They'll most probably send you a mail (which you used in the pc giveaway register page) to confirm your adress. After that, it's only a matter of time until the loots are delivered by cargo (I have no idea how long it takes to transfer something to another country, soooo 1-2 weeks perhaps?)

If they still don't contact you for a few more weeks, just send a pm to MrConway. However I don't think you need to worry about that.

[MIRAI]
Players
160 posts
8,047 battles

Just got a message saying that a package has been delivered for me. Yours should be there soon :)

Sign in to follow this