Sign in to follow this  
HMS_EU_Independance

looking for a clan

6 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
2,883 battles

HI All

fairly regular player coming back after a hiatus, I play when able and been able to be on for the past month most days, other days i have to do the real life family time, oh and something called work.

To answer questions i usually get due to my name...

No i dont hate the EU just the idiots in charge who are not elected and like to play god with everyones laws and country

No i dont hate EU citizens, my wife to be is romanian.

Yes i do know who independence is spelt but i like it my way.

Yes i did vote out, not for immigration but for stupid rules and view imposed on us.

so if that doesnt bother you, then i might be a guy for you, if not then gl in game

[BWOLF]
Players
115 posts
5,656 battles
6 hours ago, HMS_EU_Independance said:

HI All

fairly regular player coming back after a hiatus, I play when able and been able to be on for the past month most days, other days i have to do the real life family time, oh and something called work.

To answer questions i usually get due to my name...

No i dont hate the EU just the idiots in charge who are not elected and like to play god with everyones laws and country

No i dont hate EU citizens, my wife to be is romanian.

Yes i do know who independence is spelt but i like it my way.

Yes i did vote out, not for immigration but for stupid rules and view imposed on us.

so if that doesnt bother you, then i might be a guy for you, if not then gl in game

cheers mate! i believe you sound like a casual clan that has 2-3 romanians in it (in case of trouble with the misses) check us out and send an application if interested! :Smile_honoring:

[SBS]
Players
189 posts

Hi there. We are a UK based clan with a few from all over the world (even an Aussie!). Most players have the same average as you. Please check us out at SBS Special Boat Service.I have sent you an invite should you choose to become a member with us. We usually have 2 Divs playing clan battles hence we got to silver by the time clan battles finished so you would be assured of a place. We also have a few HMS_ s' in our clan and base is completed also. I hope you deceide to be with us and look forward to seeing you in clan chat. Cheers

Players
4 posts
2,883 battles

HI thanks for the replies and the pms,

After considering each one I have gone with RNSF as it seems a more natural fit for me. As a first time applying for a clan and not making one like i did in warcommander from kixeye, it made a nice change to see how it was done here, they could learn a few things.. well a lot of things but never will. I look forward to seeing you all out there and thanks again

Beta Tester
59 posts
4,702 battles

NMA are recruiting!

A bit of history

NMA is a clan that was founded by Sycoreking 4 years ago on World of Tanks. NMA is a multi-cultural clan with members from all over the world and from all walks of life, from ex-military to mechanics.

What are we looking for?

Active clan members, that don't get easily offended. We are bunch of sarcastic bastards that like to have a laugh.
We want our members to be at least 18 years old, around 50% winrate, decent PR, around Good or better, have least one tier 10 ship or be close to one, speak English and use Discord. The stat requirements are not strict, if you prove yourself to be worthy we will take you in anyway.

We run our applicants through few play sessions and then decide if they get promoted to a regular member.

What are we doing?

We hang out on discord most of the time, playing warships, screwing around and generally having fun. We also attend clan wars and are trying to be competitive, we have a dedicated leadership team that's trying to push people to get better. We also stream our games (if there is something worth streaming, which is most of the time our Saturday Drink Night).

Interested?

If your interested in joining us then all you need to do is to apply via the clan tab at the top of your in-game interface and we will invite you to our discord.

We hope to hear from you soon!  :fish_viking:

Happy hunting and safe sailing!

Sign in to follow this