Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

I hope

4 comments in this topic

Players
535 posts
6,040 battles

That a lot of players will abandon this game after this retarded missions because Wg [edited] this game and don't care about anything but profit, it even solve simplest problems, they don't care about any tardups they did like this one  - this is for sure my last payment to this company until they do something for customers/players who give serious money - make this game competitive and not "you need to buy xy to get normal missions while all other will be playing like [edited] to do that fail mission" 

now you can ban me from forum i don't care because game ATM is for mental institution only and it is only thx to your good thinking WG as always - give another great mission like this so everyone can play like retard trying to do only one thing from mission no meter what...,

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,391 posts
12,027 battles

And I hope that the game will grow and WG will learn from the experience made during this campaign.

Because as bad a s the 5th stage is, it could have been worse. And this is also not a permanent state, so if you don't like the current situation, then take a break.

PS: I'm not excusing WG, but wishing the game to lose a huge chunk of the player base is just dumb.

• Cool 3

[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,344 battles
34 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

PS: I'm not excusing WG, but wishing the game to lose a huge chunk of the player base is just dumb.

He may be wishing, but, a business will lose clients if so many mistakes are made so often.

Conqueror on release day ignoring ST's, half of the NA server getting game rule 3.2b warnings by email, missions/tasks/events/clan wars at times people work, Graf Zeppelin, 2017 CV rework etc, etc.......

Ok, WG fixed and apologised for the errors on some, but when will we ever get a month when mistakes never happen? 

• Cool 1