You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EffectStyle

Match Making + 2 - (Tier)

31 comments in this topic

[TL-BG]
Players
19 posts
20,758 battles

I do not know why i`ts +2 tier game but i`ts sucks.

You need to revisit the reason. I enter play nice game whit CA ore DD whit no bb that can 1 shoot me from 15 km and what happens tier 7 game.

Carriers x2 and the aa so great on t5 ships and this not fun to fight up heal battle every time.

i`ts fun some time not all the times if i`ts the time to enter a game (players online).

T10 matches are ..... to punishing for mistakes.

Rank i`ts fun but they are not for every ship and i do not care for the Tier 5,6,8 ore 10. i`ts about the number of ships and the situation you fall in ( not all ships are equal ).

ММО terms i`ts not fun to fight a opponent whit 2 times the stats of you character ore full set (Orange, epic what ever) and you are on you just got you first peace.
  • Boring 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,033 posts
6,905 battles

I do not wanna sound like a jerk but what you wrote here OP is totally looks like gibberish.. I could not understand what you are trying to say.

Try your native language forum instead. Or find someone from there who speaks english and ask him translate your message instead.

With this kind of post, you will not get any meaningful responses.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

I see no reason for that.

It's the obligatory weekly MM topic whine, seen both on this forum and the WoT one.

Just waiting for a GitGud meme pic or someone saying OP keeps quiet when they're top tier clubbing.

• Cool 1

Players
4,370 posts
7,968 battles
9 minutes ago, Cime said:

Hmmmm after 14,204 battles you ask this ????  J.C.

If someone with 500 games would ask this, someone would tell him, he has no idea about the game yet. So how can you win?

Also, its pretty clear what he wants? Keep in mind, not everyones first language is english. And some countries in europe didnt teach english as 2nd language in school for a long time. So making fun of gammar in an international forum is unpolite, at least. Doesnt matter if u agree with what he says or not.

• Cool 3

Players
535 posts
6,955 battles
35 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

If someone with 500 games would ask this, someone would tell him, he has no idea about the game yet. So how can you win?

Also, its pretty clear what he wants? Keep in mind, not everyones first language is english. And some countries in europe didnt teach english as 2nd language in school for a long time. So making fun of gammar in an international forum is unpolite, at least. Doesnt matter if u agree with what he says or not.

and from all others that insult him you found my line as an insult ???? wtf ?? 

I ask him that after 14,204 battles now he have a problem with +2 tier battles, man after 1000 you will have or not have a big problem after tier 5 or 8 and if you play 14x that than I don't know what to say :)

• Boring 1

[TL-BG]
Players
19 posts
20,758 battles

I just think that the ships whit the same amount of upgrades need to play the same game 5 and 6,  7 and 8,   9 and 10 the main point is concealment.

Now is plenty of ppl playing.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,119 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, ColonelPete sagte:

I see no reason for that.

this

Vor 2 Minuten, EffectStyle sagte:

5 and 6,  7 and 8,   9 and 10

so  tier 5, 7 and 9 have to be always low tier and 6 and 8 always top tier? :Smile_facepalm:

on the other hand: introduce the option to select such a "beginner mm" and reduce the credits and XP earnings for those drastically, lets say about 90% down to 10% of the earnings of players with the normal mm...

Players
4,370 posts
7,968 battles
2 hours ago, Cime said:

and from all others that insult him you found my line as an insult ???? wtf ?? 

My last past was a general statement. You know - line break and stuff? Yes, I could have quoted those non-sense posts, that I was targeting, to make it more clear, but I dont really want to give more attention to those. Also, you clearly didnt make fun of his grammar, so why do you feel, that ive targeted you in the first place?

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,166 posts
6,430 battles

I always thought it was there so terribad players had a chance at sinking something. So yes their Gneis would suffer meeting fletchers, but would get to pick on omahas and furutakas.

I suspect if it was changed to be same tier there would be the same ammount of complaints, just instead they would be about how its not fair the myoko has 10 guns while they have 6, and why cant they have lower tiers to shoot.

Players
1,091 posts
2,423 battles
18 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

My last past was a general statement. You know - line break and stuff? Yes, I could have quoted those non-sense posts, that I was targeting, to make it more clear, but I dont really want to give more attention to those. Also, you clearly didnt make fun of his grammar, so why do you feel, that ive targeted you in the first place?

Probably because it was below his quote. That can make it appear to be directed to him. If the general remark was above the quote it would've been more clear. Line breaks are not understood by all and often misused. 

• Cool 1

Players
4,370 posts
7,968 battles
1 minute ago, stewie533 said:

If the general remark was above the quote it would've been more clear. Line breaks are not understood by all

Good point, noted. Still I dont get it, how he thought I was refering to him - since he didnt meantion grammar at all. Ah well..

[NWP]
Players
6,235 posts
7,369 battles
11 minutes ago, stewie533 said:

Probably because it was below his quote. That can make it appear to be directed to him. If the general remark was above the quote it would've been more clear. Line breaks are not understood by all and often misused. 

I rather see it as a problem with ppl in general these days.

First they think they are so important, that everyone cares about what they say/think. Clearly not the case.

Second they seem to think that everybody else is talking about them too (because they are important!) so everything which is said MUST be targeted at them.

As this will be pulled out of context anyway: im not targeting anyone in this thread, this is just my general assumption over what i have observed.

[IRQ]
Players
2,753 posts
6,638 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

First they think they are so important, that everyone cares about what they say/think. Clearly not the case.

Second they seem to think that everybody else is talking about them too (because they are important!) so everything which is said MUST be targeted at them.

y u hating on me? y u say i no importante? y u so maen?= :cap_viking:

5 hours ago, EffectStyle said:

I do not know why i`ts +2 tier game but i`ts sucks.

You need to revisit the reason. I enter play nice game whit CA ore DD whit no bb that can 1 shoot me from 15 km and what happens tier 7 game.

Carriers x2 and the aa so great on t5 ships and this not fun to fight up heal battle every time.

i`ts fun some time not all the times if i`ts the time to enter a game (players online).

Rank i`ts fun but they are not for every ship and i do not care for the Tier 5,6,8 ore 10. i`ts about the number of ships and the situation you fall in ( not all ships are equal ).

ММО terms i`ts not fun to fight a opponent whit 2 times the stats of you character ore full set (Orange, epic what ever) and you are on you just got you first peace.

Fighting in bottom tier every time isn't fun. However, that's somewhat unlikely to happen. In my experience (which may or may not be representative of overall experience) you get into all three possible tiers (for relevant tiers, naturally) in roughly equal amounts. A few months ago, that wasn't the case for me, as most battles were either T7 games or T10 games, regardless of what ship I played.

Two CVs is kind of rare, but it happens. It mostly depends on the current missions. I more often see no CVs at all, although they're more common in the mid tiers.

Yes, T10 matches are punishing of mistakes, but that's for any ship, including the T10 ones.

The comparison with MMOs is irrelevant. Opponents here don't have two times the stats. With skill or luck, you can overcome the differences without too much trouble. You're also more rewarded for less contribution to the team if you're bottom tier.

Players
1,091 posts
2,423 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

I rather see it as a problem with ppl in general these days.

As this will be pulled out of context anyway: im not targeting anyone in this thread, this is just my general assumption over what i have observed.

These days or has always been the case but more visible in the digital age? I suspect the latter. 

But a lot of people see themselves as the centre, that is true. It also seems that that idea of being the best, smartest and most important is prevalent in the worst, dumbest and most insignificant. But that is a different discussion entirely ;)

[TL-BG]
Players
19 posts
20,758 battles

When i made it to rank 1 i play more game from t5 to t7 ( 1 of 5 games i`me the top ore mid tier) the games on that tier more broiling type and i like it.

on this topic

1 hour ago, stewie533 said:

These days or has always been the case but more visible in the digital age? I suspect the latter. 

But a lot of people see themselves as the centre, that is true. It also seems that that idea of being the best, smartest and most important is prevalent in the worst, dumbest and most insignificant. But that is a different discussion entirely ;)

What do you expect people to look through their eyes but now we have the forums to share. That people have no manners or discipline is personal failure of the age that we live other people can not fix.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
8 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

you poor uneducated peasant... it is grammar :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
440 posts
5,824 battles

Not a good excuse, English is not my native language and I didn't learn English at school either, still I try as best as I can not to write gibberish or become unreadable.

Back on topic, I am much happier (with a pinch of pride) when my pepsicola ends up number 1 in the team (no matter if it is a win or a loss) when thrown in a T9 battle rather than ending up top player but in a T5 battle.

It is much more rewarding to catch a mogami or balti with his pants down perfectly broadside -> then have your little pepsi sink him with cit cita cita than doing the same to an emerald..................

Bottom tier all the time = no no but I am starting to enjoy being bottom tier in my USN cruisers.

[THESO]
Players
588 posts
3,598 battles
19 hours ago, EffectStyle said:

As they should be