You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DFens_666

Fun and Engaging?

23 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
4,363 posts
6,236 battles

So now that u think im talking about Detonations, its completely something different.

shot-18_01.10_13_25.16-0352.thumb.jpg.772b174cc265d745518915bee8c1a01b.jpg

shot-18_01.10_13_25.18-0630.thumb.jpg.8d11e5d3e04aae00e45daabfd74b6709.jpg

In whos mind this is supposed to be fun?Must be some sadistic person i guess... With a total of 24 collectables, i get 13! Duplicates?

giphy.gif

And WG is like

In order to get it, id HAVE to play stage 5 (which i still think id rather not) and then continue to get atleast 1-4 (guess its 4 with this luck) more containers from the NYR-Campaigne

/rant off

PS: Hope someone else is having fun after reading this - certainly NOT me (well a bit, was atleast fun to put some funny gifs/vids into this :Smile_trollface: )

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,715 posts
9,928 battles

Bruh ...

Bruh.jpg

And that is pure random container drops, not a single Yamamoto container bought.

I had actually wanted to break 100 duplicates before making the very same topic, but you ninja'd my idea.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

[ONE2]
Players
2,527 posts
14,976 battles

Guys, you know you can just exchange the duplicates for any collectible still missing from your collection right? :Smile_amazed:

Just click the empty collectible's space with your mouse and select exchange or some such and you will exchange 4 duplicates to get the last missing piece.... :cap_haloween:

Players
4,085 posts
6,251 battles
1 minute ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Guys, you know you can just exchange the duplicates for any collectible still missing from your collection right? :Smile_amazed:

Yea, but he needs 5 more, so he would need 20 duplicates ^^

[QUCA]
Weekend Tester
942 posts
4,298 battles
15 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Bruh ...

Bruh.jpg

And that is pure random container drops, not a single Yamamoto container bought.

I had actually wanted to break 100 duplicates before making the very same topic, but you ninja'd my idea.

Why is this surprising to you? That's how statistics work.

After getting 20 your chances are lower to get a new one than a duplicate. Now you have a 7.5% chance to get one of the missing pieces and 92.5% for a duplicate. The last one will be 2.5% for the missing piece and 97.5% for a duplicate.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,407 posts
7,851 battles

Normal RNG... It is almost the same as me. (I got 12 collected and 12 Dublicates so I only hit one more than you)

I also need one more hit or two more containers to exchange with dublicates, but i will get those extra containers with the DoY anyways as those have a high chance to drop 25 Juliet Charlie signals per container which are very valuable signals as DD Main.....

@Aotearas dude do you really need all those credits for the Dublicates? :Smile_teethhappy:

Just part with 15 of your Dublicates and you are done.

5 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Yea, but he needs 5 more, so he would need 20 duplicates ^^

Nope the exchange rate in the Battle of North cape collection is 1:4 and he already has 13 so he only needs 7 more dublicates which is 4 more containers at most.

Players
4,085 posts
6,251 battles
9 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

Nope the exchange rate in the Battle of North cape collection is 1:4 and he already has 13 so he only needs 3 more dublicates which is 2 more containers at most.

Eeh... thats exactly what I said? How is that "no"^^

Edit: no wait. actually you got it wrong. (13+3)/4 is 4 not 5. He needs 5 collectables not 4 tho.

17 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

True dat, but our friend @Aotearas seems to have already 99? He could get any he wants i guess...

He is just doing it for the "lols" I guess? Must be like playing lottery everytime he gets a new collectable now "come on...come on...damn! miss!" xD

[EST]
[EST]
Players
811 posts
18,773 battles
25 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Bruh ...

Bruh.jpg

Good effort but when i get home i can beat you . Spoiler: i needed just 1 more and wanted to know how many duplicates i get.:cap_haloween:

[ONE2]
Players
2,527 posts
14,976 battles

@Profilus Dude! Really? :Smile_amazed: You're MAD, I say... MAaAaAAAAADD! :cap_haloween:. ......................

But of course, I mean this in the best possible way, good Sir... :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
4,363 posts
6,236 battles
13 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

Normal RNG... It is almost the same as me. (I got 12 collected and 12 Dublicates so I only hit one more than you)

Still the question remains how is this fun? I mean it wouldnt be too hard to make non-duplicates appear at a better rate than something u already own.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,407 posts
7,851 battles
1 hour ago, ForlornSailor said:

Eeh... thats exactly what I said? How is that "no"^^

Edit: no wait. actually you got it wrong. (13+3)/4 is 4 not 5. He needs 5 collectables not 4 tho.

The "no" refered to the fact that the exchangerate is 4 dublicates for 1 missing collectable not 5 like it is in the Yamamoto collection.

You are right i calculated wrong with four collectables still needed, but i edited my post so now it is correct.

He needs 7 more dublicates if doesn't manage to get another missing collectable. For that he will need 4 containers as you get 2 collectable per container.

He can get exactly those 4 by completing the DoY missions of the campagn parts 1-4 so once he can get his DoY by completing part 5 he is pretty much guaranteed to finsh the collection already.

1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

Still the question remains how is this fun? I mean it wouldnt be too hard to make non-duplicates appear at a better rate than something u already own.

Well that depends on the point of view. For me it is just a collect thingies to get nice goodies, but i wouldn't call the process fun.

There are how ever people that like to collect things (some do it with premiumships too) that i can imagine having fun with this.

Most people do it for the rewards though i guess which are nice i think you agree?

Players
4,085 posts
6,251 battles

The "no" refered to the fact that the exchangerate is 4 dublicates for 1 missing collectable not 5 like it is in the Yamamoto collection.

Yea I know that its 4. Thats why I said at the current moment, he would need 20 duplicates to get the last 5 missing collectables.

He can get exactly those 4 by completing the DoY missions of the campagn parts 1-4 so once he can get his DoY by completing part 5 he is pretty much guaranteed to finsh the collection already.

Thats a lot of playing tho.

[NWP]
Players
4,363 posts
6,236 battles
10 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

Most people do it for the rewards though i guess which are nice i think you agree?

Yes, ofc thats why i rant? If i would have got the collection now (which yields me 2 more santa containers), i would lean more to the side of not continueing to do the 5th stage. Not that i couldnt do it - but gameplay is so bad that its just no fun to play atm. Now its like: Get DoY + 2 more containers + some T6 ships (or atleast port slots).

And in the end, if its no fun to play, why continue? If gameplay is bad its already a huge downside, but when u get screwed right in your face because u get more than 50% duplicates, it just adds up and up to a pile of crap.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,715 posts
9,928 battles
1 hour ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Yep, I know.

But since the collection offers only cosmetic benefits and runs indefinately, no point in rushing it.

1 hour ago, ForlornSailor said:

He is just doing it for the "lols" I guess? Must be like playing lottery everytime he gets a new collectable now "come on...come on...damn! miss!" xD

Nailed it.

[ONE2]
Players
2,527 posts
14,976 battles

Yeah @Aotearas, I've said it before, but I will say it again... You guys are obviously stark raving mad... I would never have the patience, regardless of whether the sk. benefits are irrelevant or not. But yeah, my hats off (both of them) and a deep bow to your infinite pools of patience. :cap_wander:

mad.jpg.0d382ac2f8165b2f1d4f2ed501e4a47f.jpg

• Funny 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
811 posts
18,773 battles

As promised and after 99th i kinda did get fun and engaging to see how many more.

shot-17_12.31_14_33.47-0552.thumb.jpg.6c63188a6595330dce56ac8a28fc3794.jpg

• Funny 2

[ONE2]
Players
2,527 posts
14,976 battles

Ahh yes @Profilus, my friend thanks for the irrefutable evidence - Prosecution rests utterly dumbfounded and sees no option but to stick with its previous statement(s) (both of them) on this matter... :cap_haloween::cap_fainting:

[EST]
[EST]
Players
811 posts
18,773 battles
1 minute ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Ahh yes @Profilus, my friend thanks for the irrefutable evidence - Prosecution rests utterly dumbfounded and sees no option but to stick with its previous statement(s) (both of them) on this matter... :cap_haloween::cap_fainting:

:cap_tea: As Aotearas said, it wasn't something needed done fast. And mad people are also just people :P

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,715 posts
9,928 battles
45 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Yeah @Aotearas, I've said it before, but I will say it again... You guys obviously stark raving mad...

Well, I am a Scrub ...

30 minutes ago, Profilus said:

As promised and after 99th i kinda did get fun and engaging to see how many more.

shot-17_12.31_14_33.47-0552.thumb.jpg.6c63188a6595330dce56ac8a28fc3794.jpg

Sweet! :cap_hmm:

Is that from random containers too or did you pump those numbers with Yamamoto containers?

[EST]
[EST]
Players
811 posts
18,773 battles
34 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Well, I am a Scrub ...

Sweet! :cap_hmm:

Is that from random containers too or did you pump those numbers with Yamamoto containers?

All random, actually i even bought one item for duplicates to get 2 flag option, could'nt wait that, i'm stubborn but weak inside :Smile_hiding:

Ofc i bought 1 Yamamoto to start it.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,008 posts
11 hours ago, RAHJAILARI said:

I mean, like seriously, what would be fun in that?

9 hours ago, Profilus said:

Challenge accepted. :Smile_trollface: