You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
V_RASK

Bots and AFKs

12 comments in this topic

Players
1,372 posts
5,380 battles

This thread will probably get closed too as the Mods have a "No discussion of moderation" policy which everything except the last line will probably violate.

Your best bet would be to re-post your original thread but edit the names out of the images yourself so the Mods are happy.

[HOO]
Players
1,218 posts
2,535 battles

I have to ask, cause I see it said so much.....

How do you know somebody on your team is actually a bot? I see lots of retarded play, but nothing that makes me think somebody is a bot. More likely drunk / high / or somebodies 4 year old playing on their account.

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles
6 hours ago, V_RASK said:

Dear forum moderator,

Can we please have a response of how it is dealt or planned to be dealt in the future ?

That is easy; Wargaming wont and don't care about bots and AFKs flooding their games, they never have and they never will.

Players
905 posts
11,126 battles
2 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

That is easy; Wargaming wont and don't care about bots (...) flooding their games, they never have and they never will.

This is why our sacred mission and divine call is to kill them in the quickliest manner we can!

Seriously, f**k :Jellicoe:! :Smile_trollface:

Players
840 posts
8,520 battles
20 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

That is easy; Wargaming wont and don't care about bots and AFKs flooding their games, they never have and they never will.

If this is the case then they are criminally indifferent about it. How can you accept that the game you made has major flaws in it? Your customers complain about the issue yet you do nothing about it just because you don't care. I think every business expert will say that this way of acting is the worst possible.

I am not an IT expert or anything but how hard can it be to ban accounts that have a below 100 pr and who get reported for being bots game after game.

It is impossible that not a single developer has ever encountered a bot whilst playing. So, F*****G fix it already!!!!! 

• Cool 3

Players
55 posts
11,007 battles
1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

I have to ask, cause I see it said so much.....

How do you know somebody on your team is actually a bot? I see lots of retarded play, but nothing that makes me think somebody is a bot. More likely drunk / high / or somebodies 4 year old playing on their account.

They don't. True bots are rare and people have a stoked salty hatred towards people who are bad or have issues with the client or connections.

However, one of the alleged indicators of bots is a ship that looks AFK until a condition is met - usually being detected, locked or fired on - and then comes 'to life'

There's not a huge market for powerlevelling, gold reselling  or account sales in WOWS (although it is there) which limits the value of bots. If there's no value in it, folk won't bother.

Most of the time, bot accusations are some salty sadface ripping on a terrible player.

[EXIL]
WoWs Wiki Team, Players
563 posts
8,806 battles
4 minutes ago, Blood_Vessel said:

Most of the time, bot accusations are some salty sadface ripping on a terrible player.

Just had a Tirpitz in game, moving in circles around spawn, using torpedoes on ships in 20km and firing HE randomly. Checked Profile and either it's a bad bot or a veeeeeery bad human.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles
47 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

If this is the case then they are criminally indifferent about it. How can you accept that the game you made has major flaws in it? Your customers complain about the issue yet you do nothing about it just because you don't care. I think every business expert will say that this way of acting is the worst possible.

I am not an IT expert or anything but how hard can it be to ban accounts that have a below 100 pr and who get reported for being bots game after game.

It is impossible that not a single developer has ever encountered a bot whilst playing. So, F*****G fix it already!!!!! 

Probably not worth the money and effort to fix the problem.

[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,342 battles

Just had an Alabama player moving forward at 4knts, 2 dd's & 2 Fiji's coming around to meet him, I spun the NO around sailed in front of him killed all 4, asked the player why hes sailing at a slow speed and not checking his minimap, he said he saw flamu doing what he did, I said Flamu is a pro player, anyway checked his stats after the game, he was T4 SC player just bought or won the Alabama. 

Give the Bots a voice, #justice4bots

[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,342 battles
5 hours ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

100% agree, well said you salty man.:cap_like: