UselessDad69

Returning Player looking for UK/Scottish clan

6 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
3,712 battles

As above - stats are getting better since I returned and want to try some of the other stuff that Clans can do to keep my interest in the game - currently grinding the weekly Ops for credits and Free XP but open to trying just about anything - I do however occasionally have a tendency to live up to my name :( 

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
265 posts
9,982 battles

Check out http://taw.net. Dad (we'll overlook the useless bit). We're an EU clan with about 50 members in the EU fleet (25 regulars really) and go for a balance between being organised and having fun and friendly. There are quite a few Brits in the fleet but also from all over Europe. We're always on the lookout for Scots who have a lot of experience with battling in clans :).

Good luck!

[SBS]
Players
189 posts

Hi there.  W are a clan of Scots,English, Euros and we even have an Aussie. We get serious for clan battles and usually have 2 Divs going for this. Hence our not so high finish lvl.

At other time we have fun and are not so serious at all. Our members are dedicated in so far as most are on every day. Please check us out. I will send an invite in case you deceide to choose us. I will PM you if you do accept the invite and welcome you to the clan. All the best 

[-TRN-]
Players
23 posts
9,456 battles

Still looking for guys to fill the last few available slots we have to fill for our Active clan plenty of memebers online most of the time!!

If you are interested Apply within game or contact myself or HMS_Newcastle for checks upon entry!!

If you have what it takes to be a team member and want lots of fun we are here to help and advance your battle needs and most of all to have fun in game!!

HMS_Twizted_G

Beta Tester
59 posts
4,710 battles

NMA are recruiting!

A bit of history

NMA is a clan that was founded by Sycoreking 4 years ago on World of Tanks. NMA is a multi-cultural clan with members from all over the world and from all walks of life, from ex-military to mechanics.

What are we looking for?

Active clan members, that don't get easily offended. We are bunch of sarcastic bastards that like to have a laugh.
We want our members to be at least 18 years old, around 50% winrate, decent PR, around Good or better, have least one tier 10 ship or be close to one, speak English and use Discord. The stat requirements are not strict, if you prove yourself to be worthy we will take you in anyway.

We run our applicants through few play sessions and then decide if they get promoted to a regular member.

What are we doing?

We hang out on discord most of the time, playing warships, screwing around and generally having fun. We also attend clan wars and are trying to be competitive, we have a dedicated leadership team that's trying to push people to get better. We also stream our games (if there is something worth streaming, which is most of the time our Saturday Drink Night).

Interested?

If your interested in joining us then all you need to do is to apply via the clan tab at the top of your in-game interface and we will invite you to our discord.

We hope to hear from you soon!  :fish_viking:

Happy hunting and safe sailing!