Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Strangefruit

Xmas Advent Calendar(What was in yours)

4 comments in this topic

Players
118 posts

Well I completed 15/20 missions as required and to be honest the crap that I found inside the two less than Super Containers was not what I would call very Super.

Both were those bloody awful +20% time to defensive fire upgrades that are not worth jack and don't sell for diddly squat.

I think super containers need returning back to the old style with the 25 million credits inside or high free xp inside them and put the these so called upgrades out as buyable items in the normal upgrade slots as they are bloody awful additions and more common than anything worthwhile in the containers.

Whoever thought removing those items from the containers with info from a so called 'focus group' i.e: WG development team decided on it, should be taken outside and given their P45.

[EXIL]
WoWs Wiki Team, Players
563 posts
8,806 battles
3 minutes ago, Dr_Strangefruit said:

Well I completed 15/20 missions as required and to be honest the crap that I found inside the two less than Super Containers was not what I would call very Super.

Both were those bloody awful +20% time to defensive fire upgrades that are not worth jack and don't sell for diddly squat.

I think super containers need returning back to the old style with the 25 million credits inside or high free xp inside them and put the these so called upgrades out as buyable items in the normal upgrade slots as they are bloody awful additions and more common than anything worthwhile in the containers.

Whoever thought removing those items from the containers with info from a so called 'focus group' i.e: WG development team decided on it, should be taken outside and given their P45.

I really envy you for both modules. They would be perfect for me - but I got the lovely smoking module ^^

It should be possible to swap e.g. three not-wanted-modules against one wanted one ;-)

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this