You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Enduro_Biker

Let iChase illustrate why I quit the game yesterday.

127 comments in this topic

Players
36 posts
3,564 battles

Straight from the iChase printing machine 

I have only played 2400 battles. I am not the best player. But I am always trying to improve.

I have watched all Flamu, Notser and iChase videos. I have studied them. 

I try to know my ship class. I try to fight at the optimal distance. I always try to angle. As a CV my first objective is to support my DDs in the cap.

As a BB I always push into the cap, not to much so I get over extended, but I sure not camp of the edge on the map. 

What ever I do it does not mather. Thats why I quit. 

Have a look on the iChase video above (please guys do). You see the potato enemy team? That is my teams every single match!

People argue that sealclubbing is happening at lower tires. Yes but sealclubbing is happening just as much at the high tiers aswell. 

Most people have no clue how to play this game. They simply dont. And they are not trying to learn either. 

I am just tired of it all. Good luck Captains, I thank you for this journey it has been many great moments, but it is time to move on. :Smile_honoring:

/ Admiral_Surprise signing out

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2

[-TXG-]
Players
2,429 posts
8 minutes ago, Admiral_Surprise said:

Most people have no clue how to play this game. They simply dont. And they are not trying to learn either. 

My favourite quote from your post. :Smile_smile:

It seems some players are trying to learn but still have no clue.

[-MIA-]
Players
50 posts
8,222 battles
Just now, Admiral_Surprise said:

Straight from the iChase printing machine 

I have only played 2400 battles. I am not the best player. But I am always trying to improve.

I have watched all Flamu, Notser and iChase videos. I have studied them. 

I try to know my ship class. I try to fight at the optimal distance. I always try to angle. As a CV my first objective is to support my DDs in the cap.

As a BB I always push into the cap, not to much so I get over extended, but I sure not camp of the edge on the map. 

What ever I do it does not mather. Thats why I quit. 

Have a look on the iChase video above (please guys do). You see the potato enemy team? That is my teams every single match!

People argue that sealclubbing is happening at lower tires. Yes but sealclubbing is happening just as much at the high tiers aswell. 

I am just tired of it all. Good luck Captains, I thank you for this journey it has been many great moments, but it is time to move on. :Smile_honoring:

/ Admiral_Surprise signing out

Well, this may be a bit of a silly question, but if you quit the game YESTERDAY, why are you lurking in the forums TODAY????

and what bushwacker said.. some people still have no clue... even if they are pointing the finger elsewhere.....

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I unsubscribed from iLul awhile back for some reason. I think he got b-hurt at something irrelevant.

Yeah the level of play is shocking but there's opportunity there too. 

All games have a shelf life anyway so it's not surprising some folk drop away. 

I plan on playing a bit less after this season of Ranked and DoY campaign.

• Cool 2

Players
934 posts
4,242 battles
10 minutes ago, Admiral_Surprise said:

I got some abuse in chat earlier for not engaging my Zuiho fighters with the enemy Bogue fighters. I replied that my fighters would be shredded by his, to which the player complaining says, "haven't you ever heard of strafing???"

It's a facepalm moment for that guy but I'm looking forward to when my basic knowledge means I'll dominate these players later. That's definitely going to happen, isn't it? :Smile_unsure:

Players
204 posts
329 battles
22 minutes ago, Admiral_Surprise said:

Solo. Randoms nonetheless.

Unicum status is through fleets. Master some social skills mate and randoms will become bliss with your fleet. Well ranked is another story altogether tho. It's like a competition among sealclobers who is #1, while randoms is your own averange performance compared to the whole server.

[NWP]
Players
4,355 posts
6,233 battles

Hmm looks like an awesome game :cap_yes:

Where do i get 12 windowlickers in the enemy team + 11 windowlikers in my team, with a little bit more glue sniffing than the enemy team, for that i can farm them like the guy in the vid does?

[SCRUB]
Players
7,713 posts
9,928 battles
21 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Where do i get 12 windowlickers in the enemy team + 11 windowlikers in my team [...]

Scrub training room battles.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[L4GG]
Players
1,657 posts
6,503 battles
1 hour ago, Acetessigester said:

And flamu should turn off his mic while vomit his frustration to a hole.

That's not proper behaviour for a broadcaster even an amateur one.

Another [edited] in the tube.

What a major irresponsible IDIOT with every single capital letters

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
940 posts
11,854 battles
1 hour ago, Aotearas said:

Scrub training room battles.

Yiss

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
12 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

What a major irresponsible with capital letters IDIOT.

Lel, I listened to 30s worth and he didn't hold back did he...

Ppl really need to chill at the idiocy in game and farm them instead. 

He doesn't do the whole pro gamer circle any favours. I've observed others of that level of player being quite abusive and it's actually worse in my eyes than random noob potato rage as they should know better. 

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,821 posts
6,919 battles

I wonder why does @Admiral_Surprise thinks we will care about him so much that he has to announce him quitting? Center of the universe or something?

Also - quite ironic how you say you're quitting bcuz of incompetent players while rocking 45% WR in 2.5k games, all of your stats deep in the red and damage so low my 5s are laughing at your 10s. Problem is literally you not your teams.

I'm not sorry to see you go, quite the opposite - I'm happy. One less potato to potentially end up on my team

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,716 posts
9,234 battles

I legitimately saw a team yesterday that spilt up 5 - 7 on Two Brothers, with my 3 man bottom tier BB division taking 4 other players, and 2 top tier BBs taking the other.

Within 5 minutes, the 5 guys had retreated back to spawn and had all died, screaming for us to return the entire time. Their opposition? 6 enemies.
I finally turnt back after wiping the floor with the rest of hte enemy team and noticed that the entire contribution of the 5 people who died on my team was 12k damage on one cruiser, and 5k on another, with an odd ship or two missing negligible amounts of health.

I alone had in 3 minutes done 4 times more damage in a bottom tier BB than 3 cruisers and 2 top tier BBs COMBINED 

I rage quit the game right after that lose.

The two 46 and 49% WR bottom tier newbies I brought into the game are playing vastly better than what a 52% WR top tier BBaby.
Pathetic.

As of today, I have no motivation to even bother finish the DoY campaign, let alone start the game.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,657 posts
6,503 battles
17 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

as they should know better.

Yes, this it's the point.

Not about the game or the player itself.

They undermine themselves, with this kind of shitty shows.

Yes he doesn't like bb players, so do why.

I'm not a broadcaster he is (  I'm old enough to be able to restrain myself  from those kinds of abuse to others)

they can't be a broadcaster and talk like a John Doe.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I had a hard carry game in Ranked where I basically took out an entire team whilst my own tried really hard to throw. Was in a Yang and we had a Lex with an enemy Enterprise.

When I won I basically told my team I was quitting for the night as I didn't want to be paired with any of them again. Still my rage was nowhere near what Flamu vented. 

Felt a bit like Maximus in Gladiator when he solo killed those guys in Morocco or whatever and threw his sword into the crowd then asked if folk were entertained.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,723 posts
7,564 battles
2 hours ago, dondeago said:

Well, this may be a bit of a silly question, but if you quit the game YESTERDAY, why are you lurking in the forums TODAY????

It's attention seeking.  He wants someone to beg him not to go.  I've read poast like this for seven years in the tanks.

If other players are crap on your team then they're going to be so on thr enemy team at the same rate.  Clean them up and rise to the top.

Either that or manage your expectations.

FTR

Goodbye OP.

Players
1,212 posts
7,642 battles

If other players are crap on your team then they're going to be so on thr enemy team at the same rate

Assuming that there's no skill level or weighting in the MM and that you have a reasonable sample size, yes. But there's the strong possibility of neither being true here. We all have bad streaks and the MM seems to love making them worse...

• Funny 1

Players
934 posts
4,242 battles
45 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

He doesn't do the whole pro gamer circle any favours. I've observed others of that level of player being quite abusive and it's actually worse in my eyes than random noob potato rage as they should know better. 

There's one Tanks streamer in particular who's so known for raging that most of his audience appear to tune in for it. It's a shame because he's a genuinely great player and I get the distinct impression that even he's weary of having to fly off the handle regularly but has to keep doing it because it's what the audience want.

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,950 posts
3,877 battles

I've said it a couple of times the last few days, but I still think that the least WG can do to try and adress the shockingly bad level of play and understanding of the average potato/tomato is to include a tutorial that teaches basic game mechanics. Sure the most potato will not care and just rush through it like they do with random games, but at the very least it should teach basic game mechanics that are not obvious immediatly to normal players and such understanding would help them figure out how to play at a more acceptable level. It would probably help the longevity of the game as well as these people stick around instead of quitting after getting farmed by more knowledgeable players

Especially for CVs. A new player is expected to read mutliple forum threads and watch a couple of youtube videos to have even a basic understanding of core class mechanics, which is just absurd.

• Cool 3

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

OP. You're a mystery for me. On the portal it's showing you joined wows on 01-01-2018... Now you already have 2.5 k battles? Also checked your stats.. I KNOW: it's only telling part of the whole story but yours make look mine like Failmu.... Being the math moron around this forum even I cannot wrap my brains around your numbers. My gut feeling is saying you are the king troll though.

• Boring 1

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,902 posts
5,794 battles
2 hours ago, Exocet6951 said:

I alone had in 3 minutes done 4 times more damage in a bottom tier BB than 3 cruisers and 2 top tier BBs COMBINED 

Had a game yesterday 3 cap domination on islands of ice, 3 DD per team. Enemy team went 3/3/6 to A/B/C. Our team went me/me some more/11 to A/B/C. By the time I died Id sunk 3 ships and captured both A and B. My team had killed nothing and had instead lost 5 ships, while failing to take C.

The remaining 6 ships then decided to sail back to our spawn, and sail all the way north to A. 

We lost with me doing all the teams capping, and getting 50% of the kills

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
3 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

What a major irresponsible IDIOT with every single capital letters

Why are you so butthurt? Did he touch you in the wrong places?

On topic: nah no need, left months ago, blizzard is enjoying my wallet now.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1