jonasnee

high skill CV player looking for clan

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
165 posts
9,012 battles

well i'm back to looking for a clan, my stats:

https://wows-numbers.com/player/511063787,jonasnee/

i am mostly a CV and cruiser player, could improve my cruiser and DDs a bit but overall i feel confident with them.

looking mostly for a clan for clan wars once the next season comes, last season my clan got to storm. also reduced repairs for carriers would be nice as well because CV economy.

just in case it might be interesting here's 1 of my great games as of late: 

• Cool 1

Players
2,171 posts
16,788 battles

Mate no offense here just to be clear - "high skill CV player" in the description and all i see is a (maybe) above average CV player :fish_nerv:

Probably you should base the description on your actually level of skill.....but that is just my point of view.

The Vid. There is no need to group up your Squads at the beginning - early spot is always good and there is literally no reason to waste time.

I will watch the vid until the end - if you want feedback just let me know ^^

LG

Justice

• Cool 1

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Players
247 posts
10,213 battles

You know that you are disqualifying yourself for a lot of clans with such a statement? 

... and the search for this kind of rare species is going on :fish_aqua:

Beta Tester
165 posts
9,012 battles

maybe, but idk dont really feel like being berated by a person whose winrate is amplified by playing division. i like learning but im not exactly a 1300 50% CV player, by stats were only 300 points away which is probably explained by the 10% extra winrate which suggest division boost. im sure hes a nice person and all but im more on the level of practice than advice if you get what i mean.

but yes there are probably nicer ways of putting it but im kinda tired right now so can't think that straight about an answer.

Players
2,171 posts
16,788 battles

Well it was just an offer....if you really belive you are equal to me and you do not Need any Feedback - it is fine.

Just Keep dreaming - i wish you good luck with your new clan :Smile_honoring:

LG

Justice

• Cool 2

[WTFNO]
Players
26 posts
6,131 battles

> has unicum CV stats
> gets called "(maybe) above average CV player"

When's WG gonna add chemo medication to the premium shop?

[R-C-N]
[R-C-N]
Players
1,226 posts
12,346 battles
17 dakika önce, Lt_Lazlow dedi:

> has unicum CV stats
> gets called "(maybe) above average CV player"

When's WG gonna add chemo medication to the premium shop?

He have s.unicum stats on lower CV's. Thats why he got unicum  lul. Maybe he is more than avarage CV player but not even close to *High Skill* CV player imo.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
165 posts
9,012 battles
6 hours ago, Accelerated said:

He have s.unicum stats on lower CV's. Thats why he got unicum  lul. Maybe he is more than avarage CV player but not even close to *High Skill* CV player imo.

well not everyone views it that way.

also 60% winrate (and pretty much solo) on tier 10 is still quite high, my taiho stats are a bit bad but mostly because i played it back when it did not have deff AA, Hot Spot had that weird 4 spawn mode and CV snipping definitely still was a thing. eventually ill get back to improve the stats.

somehow you don't really ring any bells in my head, have i faced you at any point?

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,359 battles

Hi jonasnee

[DAVY] Our aim is to build a community of players who enjoy playing the game, and want to JOIN IN, we are looking for ACTIVE players who will division, do operations and maybe try clan battles whilst being on discord. If all you want to do is to collect oil and play solo this ISN'T the place for you.

Joining DAVY is easy :-

Most importantly you must be ACTIVE and willing to participate.

Have reasonable stats (52% plus) our clan average is 53.9%

Have a minimum of 1000 battles played, our clan average is 4k battles

Speak English.

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join, if we like the look of you, you're in, simples...

[-TWA-]
Players
45 posts
13,580 battles

Jonasnee is quite a good cv player, played with him and against him few times long time ago, he has a potential to become very competitive, but training is going to be required, a lot of it. (noone was born great)
As much as i am aware he has not yet participated in competitive matches (at least not while he was with twa). If my memory serves me right he stopped playing before clans were a thing.
Top clans already have main CVs, but newer clans that are just starting and need a good cv player, here is one.

I was Main CV player for [-TWA-] for some time, stopped due to low PC performances and very  low tv(not monitor, actual television :D) resolution.

He has good plane awareness and map positioning, he is good at determining when to engage/disengage dogfight.
Bad at spotting and focusing on damage. (this is due to how randoms work, like i said for competitive, training is going to be required.)

Sign in to follow this