You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Turion1979

Can you fix, rework, the New York Lights Port again?

4 comments in this topic

Question

[GUNUP]
Players
556 posts
27,295 battles

@MrConway, @Crysantos, @Tuccy@Hateshinaku

I have a Question about the Ports, i know i asked that a bit Time ago. Can you please re-add or better said "fix" this Port and maybe swap it with the "actually" NewYork Port or give the Players an Option to switch between Night and Day (only in the Ports) This Pictures are actually from a Mod Pack (which i installed) but there are Problems with the Dynamic Lightning as you can see on the 2nd Picture with the Moon the Skyscrapers on the Backround are a bit well... also you have this Problem here :

I rly would like to have this Port back working, even the Backround Music as it was before:

Is there a Way to make this Work again? By what ever Reason the Music is gone... and the Port itself is gone too. (Thats one of the Reasons, why i tagged 2 Supertesters here) or maybe someone can figure out what that is and make this work again. Sorry but i know many Players who lived in the US and had this Port with the awesome Theme in the Backround, a Iowa (like me) or other Battleships and just sit and listen to Music.

I cant do more then asking, but i hope there is something possible to do.

shot-18.01.09_00.55.31-0270.jpg

shot-18.01.09_00.58.56-0180.jpg

3 answers to this question

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Sailing Hamster
1,622 posts
2,663 battles

Probably not without the work of the developers, getting the music back shouldn't be impossible if it's in the client.

But if there are missing textures, it could only be fixed by the devs.

• Cool 1

[GUNUP]
Players
556 posts
27,295 battles

I guess the Main Problem, as far as i understand the other Posts (in the Forums or Mod Websites) it was the Issue with the Dynamic Lightning, which was implentet (it was you basicly @Hateshinaku) They implemented dynamic lighting for the New dry Dock wich basically scews up old config files. Can you upload the mod so I can take a look at it? (Thats a Quote) do you finally know, if someone takes a look Into it?

I used the Port from the ModSide which i downloaded here: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/82903-port-lights-of-new-york-0580-update/

But after a While it still starts flickering and you have those Artifacts with Rainbow Color Port and the Missing Textures as i said above on the Skyscraper (If you enlarge the 2nd Picture the black Surfaces)

[GUNUP]
Players
556 posts
27,295 battles

@Hateshinaku now i have written in German :D my bad. I just want to say, in the newest Aslain Modpack is the Port included without Music by what ever Reason - but without Graphic Artefacts or Issues with the Dynamic Lightning