jerkchicken

Big Mo, DPM or Accuracy?

6 comments in this topic

[RAIN]
Players
109 posts
6,895 battles

For my last modification I always used APR (Accuracy), But I was considering to switch to MBM (DPM/Reload). I used APR Because you can only use it on USN BB's (T9+), which Missouri is the only one I've got.

Spoiler

With APR:

- Max Dispersion 260,8 m
- Reload 30,00 s

With MBM:

- Max Dispersion 293,0 m
- Reload 26,40 s

Always loved the disersion on the Big Mo <3

DPM over Accuracy?

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Accuracy for me, at mid range and less the Missouri is supremely accurate for me...

An argument for reload boost on a Monty as you have 3 extra barrels which is a lot more firepower over the course of a game.

[T-N-T]
Players
340 posts
5,835 battles

Accurasy for me as well. Point is - you probably have great concealement, so you are able to ambush. Better acc make your ambushes more devastating. Or not ambushe, but you can delay your shot in order to have better angle and so on.

And to me generally being able to hit more hit more reliably is awesome, my Iowa is probably the most accurate BB I ever played.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
166 posts
9,012 battles

Had same doubt when I got Missouri. Took accuracy. 2nd game, 160k damage, 2 dev strikes including 11k on Shimakaze from 11 km and accused of aimbotting in that game, although everybody was giving me flat broadside from 10-15 km. Never considered changing to reload.

Using accuracy on Montana as well. 

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,781 posts
6,319 battles

I tried the reload module initially in mine, but strangely, ended up in a stationary bow tanking fight with a Zao - couldn't hit the bugger at all at a range of circa 12k, I know, RNG gods hated me that day, switched to the aim mod thereafter.

(But I am nowhere near being a good Mo' driver, that situation just really Pi@@ed me off).

[VV]
Players
703 posts
13,923 battles

Accuracy for me. I don't mind waiting 30 sec for a reload if i know my shots will land perfectly most of the time.