You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
khiren

Self destruct button

129 comments in this topic

Players
55 posts

MM is unable to create balanced match for CVs. Often you will see tier 8 CV facing tier (8-9-10) battleships, cruisers, destroyers. 

I've sent everything at Baltimore for fun, and none of my planes returned. 

This is not fun and I don't want to play/spend my time in matches like this and I can't wait for enemy team to kill me.

CV should always be top tier in any match as planes are way to weak to do what they were designed to do.

Can we please introduce this button?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Bad 24
  • Angry 1

[POI--]
Players
896 posts
6,544 battles
1 minute ago, khiren said:

MM is unable to create balanced match for CVs. Often you will see tier 8 CV facing tier (8-9-10) battleships, cruisers, destroyers. 

This is not fun and I don't want to play/spend my time in matches like this and I can't wait for enemy team to kill me.

CV should always be top tier in any match as planes are way to weak to do what they were designed to do.

My most played ship IS a T8 CV tho. If you are dumb enough to attack a Batli, DM, Nep or Mino Wargaming can't anything for it. A little bit brain is required to play a CV.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

Players
55 posts

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 9
  • Angry 2

[H_FAN]
Players
2,222 posts
30,592 battles
4 minutes ago, khiren said:

I have said I did it for fun, and if you can't read or understand proper English you are dumb as [edited].

Please, if you don't have anything smart to say shut the [edited]up.

Perhaps spend the first part of game on the defensive before the shells landing at the BB/CAs have taken away lots of the AA. I play a lot in Kutuzov and Zao (Hespammers) and they take of plenty of AA. If you are alert to the victims of HE spam and have patience things will go better I am no CV player but I see on the modules destroyed afterwards how much AA I take away from the ships).

Players
934 posts
4,262 battles
5 minutes ago, khiren said:

Please, if you don't have anything smart to say shut the [edited]up.

Ironic considering you started this thread asking for a boo-hoo button to get you out of any battle that's a challenge. :Smile_smile:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 7

[-I-N-]
[-I-N-]
Players
796 posts
14,616 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Strappster sagte:

Ironic considering you started this thread asking for a boo-hoo button to get you out of any battle that's a challenge. :Smile_smile:

Even more as CVs are the only class that even can kill themselves...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

Beta Tester
1,963 posts
8,682 battles
16 minutes ago, khiren said:

No one can stop you in using your own dive and torpedobombers to sink your self.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Players
55 posts
1 minute ago, herrjott said:

Even more as CVs are the only class that even can kill themselves...

Oh my, you are smart. Finally a way out of stupid matches! Thank mate! :)

• Bad 1

[CAIN]
Players
3,163 posts
12,222 battles

So, you always want to be top tier when you are playing CVs?

Why should WG allow you or anyone else to be top tier and farm lower tiers(unless you are TX)? 

Isn't this where the real challenge is? Dealing with higher tiered opponents, knowing when to strike which target?

Shouldn't we avoid perma-seal-clubbing at all costs and have players actually work for it instead of serving them seals on a silver platter so they can brag about how good they are clubbing seals oreven allow them to feel good about themself doing it?

The answer is a loud and resounding: YES!

I'm glad that there is no real "safe" tier - except maybe Tiers I to IV - and players are sometimes on the top of the food chain and sometimes on the bottom.

It's up to you to bite back, and show the big boys that you're not a lower tier snack.

• Cool 7

Players
55 posts
4 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

No one can stop you in using your own dive and torpedobombers to sink your self.

Will I get pink if I kill myself?

Players
55 posts
1 minute ago, Jethro_Grey said:

So, you always want to be top tier when you are playing CVs?

Why should WG allow you or anyone else to be top tier and farm lower tiers(unless you are TX)? 

Isn't this where the real challenge is? Dealing with higher tiered opponents, knowing when to strike which target?

Shouldn't we avoid perma-seal-clubbing at all costs and have players actually work for it instead of serving them seals on a silver platter so they can brag about how good they are clubbing seals or

even allow them to feel good about themself doing it?

The answer is a loud and resounding: No!

I'm glad that there is no real "safe" tier - except maybe Tiers I to IV - and players are sometimes on the top of the food chain and sometimes on the bottom.

It's up to you to bite back, and show the big boys that you're not a lower tier snack.

Sorry mate, but I don't see any challenge in fighting tier 10 with tier 8 CV. If it is turn on for you that is fine, we all have our kinks.

[CAIN]
Players
3,163 posts
12,222 battles
1 minute ago, khiren said:

Will I get pink if I kill myself?

Yes, and if you do it constantly, you'll get banned. And as a serial offender you'll get perma-banned at some point.

Just make sure you're stationary when you drop your torps, so you don't waste one. Good luck in your endeaveur and once the perma-ban strikes, i suggest trying Arty in WoT!

It's very similar in to CVs in WoWS and people there tend to kill themselfs by parking their Arty next to a wall and oneshotting themselfs or looking for the nearest puddle where they can drown if the MM isn't to their liking...wait a second...let me guess, you are a former Arty player, aren't ya?

One thing that someone just mentioned: Hello Kitty Online allows you to be always top tier.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
16 minutes ago, khiren said:

Contradiction much?

How about you wait for an opportunity instead of flying towards the first ship that is spotted. As @Elypse201 said, if you want to have fun which means being useful to your team, start using your brain. The days when CVs could roam the battlefield and attack anything they wanted are long gone.

Go for destroyers first as they are often outside of strong AA bubbles when they try to cap. Go for tier 8 ships or isolated ships with bad AA. Wait until you can attack higher tiered ships without losing too many planes.

Why do you want CVs to be only high tier when no other ship can although they sometimes have an even harder time in a similar situation?

Also, your tier 8 CV stats look good enough. This can't be said about your high tier CV capabilities, so prepare for some git gud comments.

[CAIN]
Players
3,163 posts
12,222 battles

Sorry mate, but I don't see any challenge in fighting tier 10 with tier 8 CV. If it is turn on for you that is fine, we all have our kinks.

I can understand that constantly facing higher tiers can be annoying at times, but that's the way it's designed to be and WG will never change that.

You can still be an asset to your team tho, it may be not easy but it's still better than suiciding and putting your team at a disadvantage.

One thing that helps is, hold your strike package back at the start, use fighters to protect your allies and when they widdled down the AA of ships, and lets face it, the introduction of RN BBs caused a mass-re7ardation as everyone is flinging HE around, will allow you to strike and be useful towards the end of the game.

Players
55 posts
1 minute ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Yes, and if you do it constantly, you'll get banned. And as a serial offender you'll get perma-banned at some point.

Just make sure you're stationary when you drop your torps, so you don't waste one. Good luck in your endeaveur and once the perma-ban strikes, i suggest trying Arty in WoT!

It's very similar in to CVs in WoWS and people there tend to kill themselfs by parking their Arty next to a wall and oneshotting themselfs or looking for the nearest puddle where they can drown if the MM isn't to their liking...wait a second...let me guess, you are a former Arty player, aren't ya?

One thing that someone just mentioned: Hello Kitty Online allows you to be always top tier.

Thanks for info, but I will never play WoT again.

Wows I've been playing for 3 years and I like them, I have only problems with CVs MM and generally radar in game.

Players
55 posts
4 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I can understand that constantly facing higher tiers can be annoying at times, but that's the way it's designed to be and WG will never change that.

You can still be an asset to your team tho, it may be not easy but it's still better than suiciding and putting your team at a disadvantage.

One thing that helps is, hold your strike package back at the start, use fighters to protect your allies and when they widdled down the AA of ships, and lets face it, the introduction of RN BBs caused a mass-re7ardation as everyone is flinging HE around, will allow you to strike and be useful towards the end of the game.

I will try that. But I don't see CVs as one holding on offence. They were perfect at the start of WoWs...now...such a disappointment 

[CAIN]
Players
3,163 posts
12,222 battles

Thanks for info, but I will never play WoT again.

Wows I've been playing for 3 years and I like them, I have only problems with CVs MM and generally radar in game.

When you are in a DD, radar is dangerous at the beginning of the game when not all ships have been spotted and you don't know where their radar ships are and when you lose situational awareness during the game.

CVs as mentioned can be deadly towards the later stages of the game, and since you're the one spending the game in top-down view, you can tell your team mates which ships to focus fire to make them turn away and thus zone them out which allows an easier strike, even vs TX ships.

Players
2,185 posts

You are exactly the kind of CV player that makes me drop the queue if I see CV's in it. Utterly useless.

Stop playing CV's, in fact stop playing at all and the average game quality will improve by a tiny amount.

• Cool 2

Players
55 posts
7 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

You are exactly the kind of CV player that makes me drop the queue if I see CV's in it. Utterly useless.

Stop playing CV's, in fact stop playing at all and the average game quality will improve by a tiny amount.

I am not here to fulfill your wishes. If you don't have anything smart (as you haven't) to say, please be quiet. 

• Angry 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,353 posts

@khiren Normally I wouldn't write such a thing but I'll make an exception for you.

Please stop playing. You are a burden to the rest of the playerbase with your extremly selfish behavior. Don't start a battle if you do not have the mental strength to play battles you don't like and that do not favor you.

Here is a helpfull link for you: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/announcement/17-world-of-warships-game-rules/

• Cool 9

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,686 posts
6,698 battles
4 minutes ago, khiren said:

I am not here to fulfill your wishes. If you don't have anything smart (as you haven't) to say, please be quiet. 

Does that not apply to yourself with this garbage thread?

Players
55 posts
1 minute ago, ollonborre said:

Does that not apply to yourself with this garbage thread?

sorry if you think that my thread is garbage. feel free and not read it, it's meant for people who can solve problems and not you