You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Scarebird

Winter Mystery mission bug

9 comments in this topic

[SKIDZ]
Beta Tester
174 posts
7,801 battles

One of the challenges available until 15/02 is the Winter Mystery.  This mission is in 3 stages; I've completed the first, and it seems I have completed the 2nd, which is win 5 battles and destroy 5 ships, but it hasn't moved on to the 3rd stage.  The mission just shows my progress for the 2nd stage, even though the mission status bars for both elements are full.

Anyone else experienced this bug or know of a way I can force it on to the 3rd stage of the mission?

winbug.jpg

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Did you try to restart the game.

Missions not immediately updating is a known bug. Relogging/Restarting the game usually fixes that.

[SKIDZ]
Beta Tester
174 posts
7,801 battles

Yep.  I first noted this a couple of days ago, so have restarted the game a few times since then, but as you can see, it's still stuck.

[BAD-A]
Players
68 posts
9,351 battles

I'm seeing it pop up every day I get the 37.5k daily XP container

[NWP]
Players
6,203 posts
7,363 battles

Are u sure u didnt already finish it? Popped up for me aswell yesterday or the day before, but i already had finished it as far as i remembered... Just a bug

[WGP2W]
Players
63 posts
8,136 battles

exactly the same problem.
It also appears just as on screenshot only when i get my 3rd daily container...before, it is not there! Stuck with item 2 completed but can't get to item 3 and finish it....who is gonna give me those 2 containers now ? :D