Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Thorhal_Trollson

torpedo-bombers need to be patched

2 comments in this topic

Players
9 posts
9,122 battles

I dont play carriers but, just an observation from my side. Whenever I see torpedo-bombers, they drop their torpedos from much too high altitude. In reality they drop them from 15 to 20 meters altitude.

Not that it really matters as this is just a game, no simulation, but it would add at least a bit of optical realism to the game if the torpedo bombers would come flying towards you in low altitude when they attack.

Not to talk about the way they start and land in groups on the carriers ...

[4_0_4]
Players
4,809 posts
10,952 battles
39 minutes ago, Thorhal_Trollson said:

I dont play carriers but, just an observation from my side. Whenever I see torpedo-bombers, they drop their torpedos from much too high altitude. In reality they drop them from 15 to 20 meters altitude.

Not that it really matters as this is just a game, no simulation, but it would add at least a bit of optical realism to the game if the torpedo bombers would come flying towards you in low altitude when they attack.

Not to talk about the way they start and land in groups on the carriers ...

First off, welcome to the wrong forum. I don't know if you haven't realized, but you're posting this in the german subforum.

OT:

The animation of the planes is abit weird, thats true, after all, divebombers seem to be able to fly underwater.

Edith, sehe gerade, du sprichst doch deutsch? Hast du das ins falsche Forum gesetzt?

Sign in to follow this