Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
elder_gutknecht

Do you reward for crashing/freezing game?

4 comments in this topic

Players
30 posts
6,774 battles

Please fire your game developers

This is a madness, crash 3 times in 2 hours and imposible to copy your alert, do you think about reward your bad work? i lost battles cause your game dont work, think about reward  those who crash the game in a battle

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,362 posts
11,276 battles
54 minutes ago, elder_gutknecht said:

Please fire your game developers

This is a madness, crash 3 times in 2 hours and imposible to copy your alert, do you think about reward your bad work? i lost battles cause your game dont work, think about reward  those who crash the game in a battle

Oh, yes, I'm sure they're already fired over your extremely constructive feedback...

Have you considered

1. Restarting your computer and launching the game with as little background programs open as possible

2. Disabling/removing mods

3. Contacting support with any logs they might ask you to provide

4. Re-installing the whole thing?

Contrary to popular belief,  games aren't magic, they are complex computer programs that run concurrently to many unrelated computer programs on computers with both hardware and software configurations that might prove incompatible with the program in question - often in pretty hard to predict ways.

PS:

As for compensations for crashed games, there's the obvious problem preventing blanket systems like these: it's a really, REALLY bad idea to have a system that automatically assigns some additional rewards when your game crashes. You'd be surprised how easy it is to simulate/cause a game crash (in fact, just making sure that killing the process from task manager isn't interpreted as natural "crash" might not be that easy).

Players
30 posts
6,774 battles

1 yes that the only thing i can do and no programs open, just game

2 mods? dont know about that

3 cant copy the alert after crash

4 check the program and all seems to work fine, reinstalling? fire your brain, this is a program and im not the only who have crashed, and yes my computer and graphics are enough to play

5 if you are in a battle and cant react you die

2 posts and both are with the developers

Sign in to follow this