Sign in to follow this  
Ferry_25

Z-52.... Help!!!!

5 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

I hugely enjoyed the KM DD line. Picked it up quite recently-ish and grinded my way to the T10. I liked it, that is till Z-46... My stats are perfectly reflecting my game experience in it. Yes I know: you can't win every match and there's always "that ship." The 46 was a real struggle for me, though I did feel I played quite decent in it. Except I just couldn't win in it. Now my stats for 52 are looking very, very grim... Yeah I know: only 3 matches but I'm already afraid to take it out anymore. Now I'm sure I'm being a pussy here. But what "in general" is the secret of the 52?? I'm a torpedo orientated DD player. I dare say I know to play it's role in scouting and when or when not to push caps. Average gun boater: by far any top ace hotshot knife fighter, but I know how to bite back. Please help me people!

https://wows-numbers.com/player/530807562,Ferry_25/

[KURLA]
Players
1,659 posts
7,684 battles

@Ferry_25 You shot AP to anything that gives you broadside. Look how many radars are in the game. Don't use hydro module - you want to have your hydro and smoke ready at the same time (to hunt DDs). Use torpedo reload module for 3 mln credits.

Captain: http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/0100000000000011011000000000001119

83% WR in solo games :Smile-_tongue:

solo.png

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

Thanks for the advice people. Z52 will play a major role in my port, like Yamato and HIV. Collecting dust, never ever to be touched again. I hqad good fun with the KM DD line until Z23. In this POS I'm radared/ hydroed in any position on any map. Bye bye and Danke schon. I really truly understand now how the course of history went in WW1 and 2.

• Funny 1

[BAD-B]
Players
807 posts
2,438 battles

tbh I have no clue about the Z-52 yet, I am still on the Gaede. But if it plays anything resembling the LoYang (and I do not see a reason it should now), it is a monster ship.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I take Torp Acceleration for my Z46. It makes your Torpedo lethal and with other buffs the reload time is crazy. You can have torps in the water almost constantly which trolls the hell out the enemy.

Sign in to follow this