Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

Team killing

10 comments in this topic

[L4GG]
Players
1,657 posts
6,503 battles

Well, I've got Pinked.

And in co-op.

I was in my gneise, you now, gridding a captain and going for the hull upgrade until t7 operation arrives.

I was focusing a bot and that stupid bot rammed a green duca, the shells were already in they way and instead of the bot I sunk the duca.

That never happened to me with main guns before.

I received a disciplinary action for 9 battles.

It's not my first time, so I'm in risk to get banned from the game?

[NWP]
Players
4,355 posts
6,233 battles
5 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

It's not my first time, so I'm in risk to get banned from the game?

No, usually u will get more battles being pink the more Teamkills u do.

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

I just don't believe the 9. 1 strike should yield 6 pinks. Anyway; don't worry about being banned. After enough time the strike will "wear off." Thus wiping your slate clean. I have given up my resistance to the current punishment system cause it actually makes sense. 1 dumb, honest and rare mistake will be punished but you won't get banned. I've never heard of anyone getting banned by TK-ing but the more you offense, the more severe the punishments will become and IIRC if a player is really being a rat he/ she'll get eventually banned.

Also IIRC you get pink when: either actually sinking a friendly (whether he's on 1 hp and you accidentally ram him or giving a full torpedo volley from second line) or do 10.000 team dmg out of a million. The latter will also eventually "wear off." I don't know the time frame for that but if you (accidentally) set a fire on a friendly and somehow cause 9999 dmg you won't have to be afraid you'll get pink for 1 hp of ramming damage in 2021...

[L4GG]
Players
1,657 posts
6,503 battles

thank you all.

I'm clean now.

but that was not my first offense, it was my 4 th or 5th.

thus, that got me worried about being banned.

Players
607 posts
7,330 battles

No, I was pink 13 times on the NA server, 9 times in the first month. On the EU server I've been pink 3 times in 2ish months. Highest I've ever had was 15 games pink. Basically if you run DDs or Japanese Cruisers there is a learning curve where you sink a bunch of ships by accident. On the EU server 2 were caluclated risks in ranked that didn't work out, and a fiendly DD that was firing on me because I was going for the same cap he was. 

Players
7 posts
2,387 battles

Turned pink when clipped dying Gaede (150 ish HP) trying to squeeze between my Cleveland and island while i was shooting at Aoba near end of my range.

Have I deserve it?

Mixed feelings as I thought that it is not likely to clip smaller ship with barrels high in the air especially with my ship and "howitzer" shells trajectory.

But i was aware of him and choose to shoot. So yes, i have deserved pink status.

7 battles to lose tk color.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

Being banned for teamkilling?

You are not new, why are you trolling?

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I think even persistent TKers don't suffer more than the normal ban and colour penalty...

Always let yourself flood if team torped :cap_haloween:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,282 posts
10,727 battles
39 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

I think even persistent TKers don't suffer more than the normal ban and colour penalty...

Always let yourself flood if team torped :cap_haloween:

If he's already pink *

Sign in to follow this