You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CorsariusPrime

Graf Zeppelin on Ranked are broken

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
40 posts
2,556 battles

Hi everyone, from my experience I can say that the Graf Zeppeling is totally broken in the ranked season. It is not normal for a BS to be deleted from the map at one time and GZ can to do so once after another, with all BB's

Please, the GZ is out of the game retired to be able to adjust it and I do not think it's fair to put it in the ranked seassons because it is FULLY BROKEN.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 2

Players
4,085 posts
6,257 battles

Yea. I agree. All the other CVs need to go aswell. Somehow they magically kill me with their stealth-fire - I cant even see this so called Shokaking or Lexingling while he kills me? Completly broken I say! Also, remove North Carolina, Bismarck, Amagi, Tirpitz cuz they all can one-shot my CL. Matter of fact, ban all DDs aswell. Their torps are to OP, I cant even sail straight in Ranked watching the pretty trees on the islands. Thats not fair, I mean come on. Not sure about the other cruisers yet... some of them seem pretty dangerous to me. They might need to be banned aswell. Ill report back with more data.

• Funny 4
  • Bad 2

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,376 posts
9,288 battles

Is it still being tested? Why even use it? I didn't even realise it was a contender in ranked. From what I heard it's still broken?

Beta Tester
2,439 posts
9,432 battles

Oh man, your own CV must have been AFK. 

Those AP bombs suffer from unpredictable RNG btw. You never know how much damage you will get. 

Shokaku stacking fire+flood is much deadlier. 

And no, there is no test ship currently. 

It is the release version. 

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles
27 minutes ago, ViajeroBoreal said:

Hi everyone, from my experience I can say that the Graf Zeppeling is totally broken in the ranked season. It is not normal for a BS to be deleted from the map at one time and GZ can to do so once after another, with all BB's

Please, the GZ is out of the game retired to be able to adjust it and I do not think it's fair to put it in the ranked seassons because it is FULLY BROKEN.

Good idea. And there are more CV's which might go while you're at it. in fact: remove them all and make this a much more fun game to play!

• Bad 1

[NACL]
[NACL]
Beta Tester
4 posts
9,162 battles

As far as I know, the Graf Zeppelin that is available at the moment is the first iteration before the community testing began. That CV was pretty well known for being, putting it nicely, underperforming. The fighters cannot stand a chance against other CVs. The dive bombers have an horrendous delay on its drop, making it quite difficult to strike moving targets with them. From that, I could infer that the OP was standing still on a German BB waiting for the CV to nuke him.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,224 posts
14,454 battles

GZ is literally the worst T8 CV by far (in fact, she'd make for a passable T6 CV perhaps). If your team gets wiped by one you deserve it.

• Cool 1

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,088 posts
10,152 battles
1 hour ago, ViajeroBoreal said:

If you get AP Bombed by a GZ you were sleeping the non test GZ still have a 6 sek delay during wich any plane killed before they drop result in a non hit. It you think you can just backpaddle in a BB if there is a CV atacking its your fault. Otherwise GZ Fighers are near useless if your CV cant deal with them its your sides CV fault on top of yourself not keeping togeter for AA cover. 

L2P I would find it totally buff too if any BB would be removed from play so i could take out my radar cruiser and delete DDs at will but this is a competiv mode if you cant deal with diferent setups play coop...

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

So they are allowing a test vehicle into ranked?

Man, retardgaming are outdoing themselves.

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,661 posts
5,455 battles
10 minutes ago, Juanx said:

So they are allowing a test vehicle into ranked?

Man, retardgaming are outdoing themselves.

One of the best places to actually test it, as long as it is even semi-viable - which does seem to be the case in this instance :)

(I returned mine without driving it)

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,140 posts
4,423 battles

You can play GZ in RB ?? I thought that the tests were stopped to avoid that ...

[MIRAI]
Players
756 posts
5,001 battles

Which EDIT ? I want those too. GZ is the worst CV that was ever made. I love to farm them in my shoukaku tho.

Edited by Kampa1987
Offensive language

[FUSO]
Players
73 posts
4,325 battles

People complain about the Enterprise and graf zeppelin, but my alabama/monarch has found these CV's to be "normal" for Ranked

But nobody FRIKKING mentions the shokaku, wich i find WAY more deadlier then the above mentioned CV's

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
10 hours ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

What release version?

The ship is not on the store, its not released.

You guys really make it easy to find the shills...

Beta Tester
2,439 posts
9,432 battles
52 minutes ago, Juanx said:

What release version?

Is the Nikolai in the store? 

Not released either? 

GZ was released officially.

It was just very bad and got pulled from sale. 

Many people paid more than 40 Euros for the ship. Why shouldn't they be allowed to play it like any other premium? 

• Cool 1

Players
2,160 posts
6 hours ago, Juanx said:

What release version?

Ignoring the GZ test versions that were plaguing the server for weeks, but have been removed.

They offered a refund to people that bought the ship, but disliked its broken state on release, some people took it, the rest kept their GZ as released. The GZ was pulled from the store due to the massive complaints, but many were sold before it was pulled.

Maybe you would be wise to reconsider your rather ill informed post with its rude tone.

• Cool 1