Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lebedjev

Is hotspot a really good map for ranked ?

6 comments in this topic

[SKRUB]
Players
164 posts
13,908 battles

Mainly playing cruiser, i hate this map so much, it's so open you kinda rename it ocean bis. 

Previously i disliked moutain range for the same reason, because WG used the same cap as domination, but why replace the old moutain range by this one ?

See if MM give us the same ship, it will be find, but Bismark against NC ? The gap is so huge, that for me this map is simply unfair and not funny to play. :/

[TS1]
Players
586 posts
7,618 battles

I like hotspot if I'm playing my Chapayev. I can just cruise over to C and support my allied DDs with radar and be reasonably sure no BB is going to get in the way too fast.

[DPT]
Players
259 posts
8,107 battles

Well I think I can deal with that one way better than Trident or Sea of Fortune.

I don't see why it is fun if you have a cap with lots of Islands where a Radar cruisers spawns right next to it. 

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Anything other than the seemingly two or three map rotation in Ranked would be good.

That's one of the most soul destroying things about it. You can grind for over an hour but only play two maps :cap_old:

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
8 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Anything other than the seemingly two or three map rotation in Ranked would be good.

That's one of the most soul destroying things about it. You can grind for over an hour but only play two maps :cap_old:

nope.. i have seen soul destroying things in ranked but that is not one of it...

have seen team lose ranked with 3 ship advantage

have seen dd going to 9 line at start on north and leaving other dd to fight solo 1v1 on B cause "it was only way to cap B".. in premier league...

have seen my team dd-s just yoloing into enemy radar cruisers

have seen my teammates solo yoloing into enemy team

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
5 minutes ago, robihr said:

nope.. i have seen soul destroying things in ranked but that is not one of it...

have seen team lose ranked with 3 ship advantage

have seen dd going to 9 line at start on north and leaving other dd to fight solo 1v1 on B cause "it was only way to cap B".. in premier league...

have seen my team dd-s just yoloing into enemy radar cruisers

have seen my teammates solo yoloing into enemy team

Well yeah that too, the amount of thrown games I've seen too... Best one I've seen recently is a DD dying to a team with no enemy DDs or Radar :Smile_sceptic:

But the maps are an issue as WG simply don't know how to rotate them. When you repeat maps in the same starting position over and over again it gets a bit silly. It can't be hard to fix a setting to not repeat a map you've played last?

Sign in to follow this