Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Donnerturm

The fastest and most senseless death: Belfast

5 comments in this topic

[PK11]
Beta Tester
678 posts
10,598 battles

Hello dear community,

I have an idea for a new contest: fast and senseless death. But it must not be your own but rather a random team member, who you never met before. Like this guy here in his Belfast.

It is a short video as he died, well, fast. Give it a look. And if you have taped a random team member's death in less than 2m40s, please let us know.

Donnerturm.

Players
73 posts
6,589 battles

Youre one [edited] , i hope youre topic will be closed fast.

The Belfast did nothing wrong, he tried cap for the team for his team but was outspoted by some DD, his mistake was that he forget he can use his smoke for cover himself when runing away as a DD. His radar is useless when this many oponent shoot him plus has very short range radar.

The brit CL's are hard to play and you sure dont have any. The smoke nerfs make this much harder.

• Bad 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,443 posts
6,517 battles
2 hours ago, Martaloc801124 said:

The Belfast did nothing wrong, he tried cap for the team for his team but was outspoted by some DD, his mistake was that he forget he can use his smoke for cover himself when runing away as a DD. His radar is useless when this many oponent shoot him plus has very short range radar.

The brit CL's are hard to play and you sure dont have any. The smoke nerfs make this much harder.

Aaaa, no. He screwed up terribly, and he paid for it. And what smoke nerfs? The ones that didn't really change much of anything for CLs and DDs? (which are coincidentally the only ships that can smoke)

[PK11]
Beta Tester
678 posts
10,598 battles
8 hours ago, Martaloc801124 said:

Thank you for the insult.

Just as a small explanation: the first part of the Belfast gameplay was actually admirable. He stays close to his only DD in the game trying to support the cap. But instead of slowing down and smoking up before shooting, he shoots first and therefore gets insta-deleted.

So, first minute: great. Afterwards: well...

Sign in to follow this