Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Xaero_

Pan Asia

4 comments in this topic

Players
137 posts
6,579 battles

So, a while back I made a thread suggesting I couldn't quite understand where the Pan Asian line sat since it felt very similar to the American DD line, though after getting the YeuYang I now understand that there biggest strength is that spot range on their torpedoes - it's the only DD line that I can reliably take out cruisers using the torpedoes. All in all the line feels very strong, maybe a bit too strong though. Having better concealment than a shim while being a gunboat dose a feel a bit cheesy, especially with the torpedoes you have too :Smile-_tongue:

I've also achieved my first ever solo warrior while using the line, too :cap_rambo:

shot-18.01.04_14.21.43-0918.jpg

• Cool 2

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
12 minutes ago, _Xaero_ said:

So, a while back I made a thread suggesting I couldn't quite understand where the Pan Asian line sat since it felt very similar to the American DD line, though after getting the YeuYang I now understand that there biggest strength is that spot range on their torpedoes - it's the only DD line that I can reliably take out cruisers using the torpedoes. All in all the line feels very strong, maybe a bit too strong though. Having better concealment than a shim while being a gunboat dose a feel a bit cheesy, especially with the torpedoes you have too :Smile-_tongue:

I've also achieved my first ever solo warrior while using the line, too :cap_rambo:

shot-18.01.04_14.21.43-0918.jpg

strong in random, crap in any competitive...

• Funny 1

[THROW]
Players
573 posts
21,146 battles
5 minutes ago, robihr said:

strong in random, crap in any competitive...

I had 100% wr in my radar yeuyang in clan battles thank you very much haha.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this