Sign in to follow this  
SaxonHoliday

Looking for a clan to have a good time and maybe Clan Wars

5 comments in this topic

Players
165 posts
5,208 battles

EDIT: Thank you, everyone, for your invitations and kind words. I've considered them all and made my decision. Good luck and fair seas, everyone!

'Ey there lads and lasses. I recently-ish came back to the game from a lengthy-ish hiatus (bit more than half a year?) and Clan Wars were just being finished up at the time. The highly-structured approach of Clan Wars caught my attention and I thought it'd be nice to try it - but that'll be more of a bonus to just (hopefully) surrounding myself with some like-minded ladies and gentlemen and shooting the crap together or tryharding in randoms after lone-wolfing for a long time. People who combine an excellent sense of humour with a healthy helping of sportsmanlike competetive spirit are my favourite.

Now, about myself, I first started playing in late 2016 (as the ARP event was ending). Since then, I've gotten over 2k battles under my belt, though I'm far from a unicum - I would say I am a firmly average player, but I am still improving (most recently, kiting and learning to abuse islands for cover as I started playing cruisers more).

For tech tree progress, I currently have Shimakaze, Gearing and Yamato, am nearing Z-52, am working hard on my New Orleans and Admiral Hipper, and most other lines are sitting anywhere from T4 to T7. I also have a wide array of premiums, giving me multiple options at most tiers. I enjoy playing all kinds of ships to varying degrees, but can't stand playing carriers for too long (I find them very stressful to play).

I am (almost) 24 years old, have Discord and Teamspeak available, adore black and politically incorrect humour, and consume memes on a daily basis. I speak English and German fluently, can understand (written) Dutch, and know just enough Spanish to insult someone's parentage. Looking forward to your replies here, or send me a message in-game!

P.S.: Feel free to look up my stats on warships.today or the like, but please ignore my... special... Prinz Eugen stats. There's a story behind that, believe me. (Compare my Admiral Hipper stats for a significant improvement.)

[B0TS]
Players
354 posts
9,306 battles

Hi there,

Our clan may be appropriate to you (BOTS). I'll send you a PM with details.

Cheers, Anthony.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,706 posts
15,878 battles

Hey Buddy, BAD-Armada are a 3 clan gouping with around 90 members now, we have spots for all types of players spread throughout our clan community.... pop in and have a chat our Teamspeak details are in this link.......

[SBS]
Players
189 posts

I am so confident you will love our clan that I have sent you an invite to join. We are mainly from the UK but have others in our clan from Europe Malaysia and even a Aussie! Our clan base is complete for the time being or until WG give us more stuff to get and we usually have 2 Divs going for clan battles so you would be guaranteed a position.  There is always a lot of good humour in clan chat and Im sure you would fit in well. I hope you will take up this once in a lifetime offer lol and hope to talk to you in chat if you accept. Cheers Pud

Sign in to follow this