You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EaSyCoMpAnY1970

US cv lex

15 comments in this topic

[EW_YK]
Players
91 posts
11,897 battles

I just got my lex back,and i find out i can only have 1 loadout 1 figter,1 tb and 2 dbs,an ijn cv can have 2 or even 3 fighters.

I thought the us cvs always had better air,now the ijn cvs have it all! WTF WG was you thinking...( rant over)

Players
579 posts
5,038 battles

They sucked before what could become worse?

The fighter setups to loose the game for your team are now jpn only.... if you want to play something useless you have to switch nation.

• Cool 1

[I401]
Beta Tester
1,091 posts
8,476 battles
7 minutes ago, Wings_of_RNGesus said:

They sucked before what could become worse?

The fighter setups to loose the game for your team are now jpn only.... if you want to play something useless you have to switch nation.

Haku 4-2-2 is far from useless tho

Players
579 posts
5,038 battles

Yet to see one that doesnt klick the first midway fighter squad to loose 10-20 fighters to the "strafe over" ....

But seriously giving up the third TB .... maybe it works kind of but it sounds really boring.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,200 posts
14,454 battles

1/1/2 is a perfectly serviceable loadout unlike the ones before.

Be glad you're forced to be useful.

• Cool 2

[DIKI]
Players
1,228 posts
299 battles

Lex is buffed. AS setup was for idiots. It is still worse than Shokaku but now it has more chance than before. Also AP bombs are pure sweetnes on t 8. 

It is ltp issue for OP. 

I smell AS noob there.

Lets check stats to see if I am right or wrong. 

Yep. Tomato. 

[FDUSH]
Players
1,194 posts
6,749 battles
3 hours ago, veslingr said:

Lex is buffed. AS setup was for idiots. It is still worse than Shokaku but now it has more chance than before. Also AP bombs are pure sweetnes on t 8. 

It is ltp issue for OP. 

I smell AS noob there.

Lets check stats to see if I am right or wrong. 

Yep. Tomato. 

Dude. I used mainly AS Setup on Lexington and I have 62% victories, also I remember once I did 180.000 of damage or so using the AS one. (Tried to use the strike setup at the beggining by maxxing my AA but that never worked out). Now Lexington sucks alot. I can't defend my fleet and almost can't defend my planes using only a single squad vs a Shokaku (7 fighters vs 10)

1,471 posts
10,088 battles
3 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

1/1/2 is a perfectly serviceable loadout unlike the ones before.

Be glad you're forced to be useful.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
:D
:D :D

Adore it.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

1 Fighter doesn't suck, especially at T8 when you know you're going to have effective allied AA.

Simply defend the juiciest targets with it and you can often bully bomb vulnerable ships with your own bombers. 

Take AP bombs and punish BB players too...

[DIKI]
Players
1,228 posts
299 battles
57 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

Dude. I used mainly AS Setup on Lexington and I have 62% victories, also I remember once I did 180.000 of damage or so using the AS one. (Tried to use the strike setup at the beggining by maxxing my AA but that never worked out). Now Lexington sucks alot. I can't defend my fleet and almost can't defend my planes using only a single squad vs a Shokaku (7 fighters vs 10)

You never could defend your fleet as AS. You could win over braindead idiots. Same as now. But now it is easier because you win over them with 1 fighter and have much more strike force. 

AS is most ussles setup in whole game if 2 players of similar skill fights. 

In other hand probably you could have 55% wr with rubber duck because this game is filling with total [edited] fast. 

[AAO]
Players
1,807 posts
9,603 battles
51 minutes ago, veslingr said:

In other hand probably you could have 55% wr with rubber duck because this game is filling with total [edited] fast. 

:Smile_teethhappy:

[EW_YK]
Players
91 posts
11,897 battles
8 hours ago, kfa said:

Haku 4-2-2 is far from useless tho

This^^ 

But us cvs always had the better fighters,and the ijn cvs always had the more tbs.

But now its just crap,if i send my fighter and say tb to the left and my dbs to the right,he only needs to split is fighters and ive lost the dbs.. bs from wg.

They should of left them the way there where..

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,357 posts
11,267 battles
4 hours ago, EaSyCoMpAnY1970 said:

This^^ 

But us cvs always had the better fighters,and the ijn cvs always had the more tbs.

But now its just crap,if i send my fighter and say tb to the left and my dbs to the right,he only needs to split is fighters and ive lost the dbs.. bs from wg.

They should of left them the way there where..

You do know you're not obligated to fight enemy fighters with your bombers, right? There's that thing called friendly ships and they tend to have that thing called AA guns. And no same Shokaku player will try to send his fighter squadron to hunt down Lexington's dive bombers in enemy AA bubbles (unless we're talking non-AA DDs).

And, errrm. I don't want to sound too harsh, but you have 4 CVs in tier 6 or higher (that is: tiers where manual attacks are enabled) and the best winrate you have among these ships is 48%. It might not be the current state of the Lexington that's the problem here (especially since your overal results in her suggest that before you getting her back it wasn't going all that well for you either).