You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Smeggo

[ALL] ChilledSpecialCamos - Replace all special event camos with chilled single-colored ones

15 comments in this topic

[PORT]
Modder
1,555 posts
11,408 battles

I wanted to replace the colourful event-camos with something more subtile, but keep the premium-camos.

Made a mod that replaces all special-event-camos with mono-colored grey/black/white with a shade of the old colour touch.

The mod only replaces camo-textures, does not touch the camouflage.xml - so will not interfere with other mods.

Download here, but also available in Aslains modpack!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o9SrpNz-UnOpxIVy9GmfAF0mwiJBid5E/view?usp=sharing

0CNkgZY.jpg

QtjgqhV.jpg

w14QKsY.jpg

[D2EA]
Players
2 posts

Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for ...

Sorry to bother you but is it possible that you can also change the Premium Camouflage from the Moskva to Type 59 ? Or show me how it's done, I can't find it in the camouflage data sadly

[PORT]
Modder
1,555 posts
11,408 battles
19 hours ago, Lennox said:

Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for ...

Sorry to bother you but is it possible that you can also change the Premium Camouflage from the Moskva to Type 59 ? Or show me how it's done, I can't find it in the camouflage data sadly

Alright - cannot test it, as I don't have a moskva, but here you go:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JXKd6G0dg8wVuA7-x2diCSoFbSLbvRL1

Place the 2 images into the folder "....\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.7.1.0\content\gameplay\common\camouflage\textures"

Should be same pattern, probably different colours (these are defined in the carmouflages.xml-file, if you want to play around with them)

[D2EA]
Players
2 posts

Sorry for the late reply ...

You're awesome, thank you so much ... Had to edit the camouflage.xml file as you said to change the color but otherwise the skin is amazing ... Thank you so much again ! :)

• Cool 1

[NYXCZ]
Players
11 posts
4,303 battles

Hello, would it be possible to include list of how different texture files translate to camouflage name in game? I would really like to use some of your files, but not all of them.

[PORT]
Modder
1,555 posts
11,408 battles
4 hours ago, RLachtan said:

Hello, would it be possible to include list of how different texture files translate to camouflage name in game? I would really like to use some of your files, but not all of them.

Nope, sorry, had to derive the corresponding files with try and error and guessing from the patterns and the text in the carmouflages.xml-file, as they just taped the camo-system into the gamefiles without naming conventions.

Tell me what you are looking for and I will try to find these.

[NYXCZ]
Players
11 posts
4,303 battles
1 hour ago, Smeggo said:

Nope, sorry, had to derive the corresponding files with try and error and guessing from the patterns and the text in the carmouflages.xml-file, as they just taped the camo-system into the gamefiles without naming conventions.

Tell me what you are looking for and I will try to find these.

Thanks, no need :) already figured by trial and error which one is which. Using most of them now, thanks!

[PORT]
Modder
1,555 posts
11,408 battles

Newest version changes the Womans-Day-camo as well as the Pi-Day-camo to a blank ivory painting:

Unbenannt.JPG

[PORT]
Modder
1,555 posts
11,408 battles

Update for 0.7.9 - thanks to @Compass_Rose, who gave me the hint how to do it now :Smile_honoring:

Changes the "Union Jack"-camo to grey and the "Stars and Stripes" to a nice white paint.

Unbenannt.JPG

• Cool 2

[SONLY]
Beta Tester
15 posts
6,028 battles

Nice work, thanks! Have been wanting something like this for a while now but never really bothered to look. I actually wonder why WG themselves don't offer a setting to get proper naval colours instead of all that fake colourful stuff.. we're sailing badass warships, not clowncars in a parade. :cap_horn:

• Cool 1

[PORT]
Modder
1,555 posts
11,408 battles

I heard you like black ships, and as there have been plenty of new camos lately, I have updated ( Azur Lane, Humle, Victorious..)- now with more black camos. :cap_horn:

Azur.thumb.JPG.11370f2d8d42db5b0eac736daba3e0e4.JPG