Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Smeggo

[ALL] ChilledSpecialCamos - Replace all special event camos with chilled single-colored ones

6 comments in this topic

1,424 posts
9,731 battles

I wanted to replace the colourful event-camos with something more subtile, but keep the regular premium-ship-camos.

Made a mod that replaces all special-event-camos with mono-colored grey/black/white with a shade of the old colour touch.

The mod only replaces camo-textures, does not touch the camouflage.xml - so will not interfere with other mods.

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IyJ75V06cTz1uAkvAR8tJgiwOQE-8jSG/view?usp=sharing

[D2EA] Lennox
2 posts

Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for ...

Sorry to bother you but is it possible that you can also change the Premium Camouflage from the Moskva to Type 59 ? Or show me how it's done, I can't find it in the camouflage data sadly

1,424 posts
9,731 battles
19 hours ago, Lennox said:

Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for ...

Sorry to bother you but is it possible that you can also change the Premium Camouflage from the Moskva to Type 59 ? Or show me how it's done, I can't find it in the camouflage data sadly

Alright - cannot test it, as I don't have a moskva, but here you go:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JXKd6G0dg8wVuA7-x2diCSoFbSLbvRL1

Place the 2 images into the folder "....\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.7.1.0\content\gameplay\common\camouflage\textures"

Should be same pattern, probably different colours (these are defined in the carmouflages.xml-file, if you want to play around with them)

[D2EA] Lennox
2 posts

Sorry for the late reply ...

You're awesome, thank you so much ... Had to edit the camouflage.xml file as you said to change the color but otherwise the skin is amazing ... Thank you so much again ! :)

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this