Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
multitronic1

Sporadic rudder shifts and other glitches in the Matrix?

5 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
5,575 battles

Hello!

Been reading along for almost a year, now it's time for a first post.

Is it just me and my fleet, or have you experienced the same?

1) So I'm happily sailing along and all of a sudden my rudder shifts about halfway to left or right, without any input from me. It comes with a clicking sound. Ship instantly turns and I have to correct it. Annoying, particularly around islands. Happens mostly in Belfast, but other cruisers and also BBs suffer from this. Frequency: occasionally, but mostly a couple of times per match.

2) In a division with two clanmmates via Teamspeak. We home in on a Japanese cruiser, my comrades call it Myoko, my screen clearly tells me it's an Aoba. We triple checked that we were talking about the same ship, and it was definitely labelled differently.

So, is it just my game that's acting strangely? My internet is stable, no lags.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
811 posts
18,767 battles

There's something called collision avoidance system if i remember the name correctly under settings-》controls. It makes your ship turn sometimes without reason near islands and if it tries to turn other way at same time as you press A or D it sometimes locks both commands and you WILL hit that island. Thats why i turned it off f.e.

Haven't seen different ship names yet.

Players
3 posts
5,575 battles

Thanks to both of you! I thought that setting only warned with the yellow markings and did not actively interfere. I'll try turning it off.

Sign in to follow this