Rusty_9

Clan Hunt!

9 comments in this topic

[W-C]
Players
496 posts
2,284 battles

Hi All

Yup, my first post - firstly have to say hat's off to a generally great community on WoWs! Learnt a lot from trawling the forums etc!

So, I am looking to join a clan, and wasn't sure where to start... below i have listed a few key points that many clans seem to refer to one way or another (you can check my profile for detailed):

Low actual experience, but maybe above average grasp of fundamentals? But that's just me with not even 100 battles!

I do have a sense of humour!

I am 18 (+ a bit)

Am currently trying to get a good grasp of different play-styles and ships on Tier III+IV before leaping into the cauldron of fire at Tier V

Don't use any mic or phones but do like using text chat

Keen on fighting in divisions during Random battles

Want to learn, discuss strategy and have fun

Am a sporadic player on weekdays (normally 06:00-08:00 and 13:00-14:00 EU time when around)

English speaking (plus Schoolboy french... and the colourful version at times :) !)

I have a fairly relaxed temper (!?) - my main source of annoyance is my own stupid mistakes!

Current (very limited) battle stats:

64 Battles
57.8% Win Rate

450 Av Experience per Battle

17,456 Av Damage per Battle

1.26 Kill:Death Ratio

Preference is to become a good DD capt. but most experience is on my Caledon. Current feeling is BB warfare not for me, although I do want to become reasonably au-fait with all battle styles. Also keen to try CVs when the time comes.

So, to round off a v. long first post - low experience, keen to learn. I don't have much time to play WoWs, but i still dream strategies :)

And a wee appeal to all recruiters... even if you dont' want to touch me with a barge pole, please could you leave a comment with your 'number 1 tip to all new clan members' so the unsuspecting clan that is generous enough to invite me doesn't suffer TOO much when I accept :)?

Thanks for taking the time to read, and HNY to you all in 2018!

[TEA]
Players
107 posts
5,471 battles

Glad to see that you are enjoying the game! 

Clan recruiters usually look for people with T8 ships++, but there are clans that have different criteria (our clan for example). You need a bit more battles before you become "attractive" for clans. I would recommend that you just keep on grinding and work your way up. If you need a community, you are free to join us. There are a lot of people here to give you tips and share their experience. Who knows? Maybe we will recruit you when you fulfill our small requirments (which shouldn't take too long).

(See my signature for a website link. There you will find an invite to our Discord server)

Just keep on grinding!

[W-C]
Players
496 posts
2,284 battles
7 minutes ago, Dewam said:

See my signature for a website link

Thanks Dewam!

I think i'm missing something obvious... where's your signature !?!?!:Smile_hiding:

[GKXS]
[GKXS]
Players
51 posts

Hello SamRussell90,

Nice to meet you. GKXS is an English speaking casual Clan.

We only have two requirements, you bring Oil and have fun.

We have members of various experience and tiers. Check us out, if you see what you like apply and I will add you.

Not for you? Then I wish you good luck in your search

Regards

[TEA]
Players
107 posts
5,471 battles
On 3.1.2018 at 4:47 PM, RenamedUser_549298981 said:

Thanks Dewam!

I think i'm missing something obvious... where's your signature !?!?!:Smile_hiding:

Clan Website: https://casadelamare.ro/

[THROW]
Beta Tester
242 posts
13,386 battles

I'd recommend looking up 5th Dimension. We're a casual clan who have a competitive side. 

[W-C]
Players
496 posts
2,284 battles

Thanks all - will check these out! Have a great week!