Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
john1953

Missouri as a Credit Earner/XP- Is it Worth It

35 comments in this topic

Players
52 posts

Hi. Probably like many on this forum looking towards obtaining enough Free XP to buy the Missouri before it disappears. In my own case I presently have 625K Free XP so I should manage even if I need to buy some gold to convert.

My question is it worth it.

I see many videos/ posts advising earnings of over a million silver in a "normal" game, with some games much higher. Sometimes however there is little detail with regards to whether the ship was covered in flags to boost earnings or whether it was first win of the day etc.

Figures from one of the stats sites show that the Missouri average is;-

Average Damage 70,028

Average XP             1,660

What would this equate to in earnings for a bog standard game with no enhancements?

The same site shows the Nelson has Average Damage of 62,000 with Average XP of 1,443, not a million miles different from the Missouri.

Should I use my free XP to buy the Nelson at half the cost.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Players
160 posts
7,471 battles

Missouri gets 50% increased credit gain out of the box. Other premiums mainly do 20-30%

Even a bad game with no flags will easily net you 500K.

It is hands down the best credits printer in the game.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
811 posts
18,773 battles

You can't compare Nelson and Mo's damage/earnings 1:1

And answer is yes to topic.

[BYOB]
Players
3,391 posts
12,027 battles

Missouri gets a 50% service cost reduction, so you only pay 60K in silver for service. Other TIX ships cost 120k per battle.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

my best credit earning was 1.8 mil (too bad i didnt have gamescom camo, or it would be 2.3 mil credits).

if you mount zulu signal (+20% credit), wywern signal(+50% credit) and gamescom camo (+50% credit) and premium time you can expect most of your games to earn between 1-1.5 mil credits. if you have really good game you could expect results up to 2 mil credits with all those mounted.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,406 posts
7,851 battles

If you don't swim in credits (like i do) and/or are a player that never uses premiumtime/ships the Missouri is a good option. (i got it anyway because it is such a strong ship)

It is basically a Tier IX BB that it is impossible to lose money in. Even exploding immediatly after your first  salvo should give you decent credits.

Apart from that it is a VERY strong Tier IX BB on top. Most rightfully say it is OP as it is the only BB with radar (should've never happened really) and has pinpoint accuracy to delete even DDs reliably.

The only reasons i can think of to not go for it are:

1) you don't reach 750k freexp by the time it gets removed and you simply refuse to invest ANY money in the game.

2) You are swimming in credits (50+ million) without any foreseeable creditsinks like a Tier X to buy and don't like the ship.

3) You refuse to play any sort if USN (BBs) ships for whatever reason. (even then you could argue that it is a good investment creditwise because you can just bot and still get lots of credits)

4) You (may) SUCK at aiming and hence will never hit good salvos because of the pinpoint accuracy

[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,344 battles
38 minutes ago, john1953 said:

Hi. Probably like many on this forum looking towards obtaining enough Free XP to buy the Missouri before it disappears. In my own case I presently have 625K Free XP so I should manage even if I need to buy some gold to convert.

I see many videos/ posts advising earnings of over a million silver in a "normal" game, with some games much higher. Sometimes however there is little detail with regards to whether the ship was covered in flags to boost earnings or whether it was first win of the day etc.

Average Damage 70,028

What would this equate to in earnings for a bog standard game with no enhancements?

The same site shows the Nelson has Average Damage of 62,000 with Average XP of 1,443, not a million miles different from the Missouri.

Cheers.

Missouri easily has to be the best ship I own, and easily the best use of your FXP, I do believe it will be back on sale again at some time but with a price increase, maybe 920k FXP, to keep inline with the Musashi, you would be mad to miss the last chance to buy it this year.

I had an average game in the Missouri this morning, no bonus flags, daily 50% bonus, 1.7 million potential damage and 1 shared cap, 4 kills, 3 of them DD's, won the game, finished 4th,  1750 base XP, 545k credits, over 400k profit credits.

I would say 500k  would be the average income on an average game without bonus flags.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,190 posts
8,986 battles

Hi all,

38 minutes ago, john1953 said:

Average Damage 70,028

Cheers.

It is worth it! :Smile_great:

BTW, I own and love both "Missouri" and "Nelson"... :Smile_coin:

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
1,372 posts
5,380 battles

It even makes good credits in Co-Op!

I average 120-180k credits Net income (amount after battle costs etc) after every Tirpitz Co-Op game I play but my worst recent game (364XP) earned me only 62k credits Net yet my worst recent Missouri game (a woeful 220XP) still got me 203k Credits Net and my best recently was 650k credits Net. All of that was using premium time but no flags/camos (a bit wasted in Co-Op).

[QUCA]
Weekend Tester
942 posts
4,298 battles

For a 70k damage game you will get about 700k credits in the Missouri with flags and premium.

You can buy a t10 with 30 matches on it. Really that's the only thing that has to be said about the ship.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Even an awful Missouri player will almost never lose money...

She's pretty much one of the best higher tier BBs in game and makes the USN BB tech tree pointless to grind after getting one. 

Almost no reason to grind Iowa or Monty if you get a Missouri first. 

[PST]
[PST]
Alpha Tester
475 posts
5,282 battles

i got Missouri and Iowa and well.. i play Missouri more than Iowa 

Players
2,183 posts
3,836 battles
1 hour ago, Isalani said:

Missouri gets 50% increased credit gain out of the box. Other premiums mainly do 20-30%

If some premium ship have 50% EXP, then it should have also 50% for credits gain.

I strongly doubt its only 20-30%.

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,239 posts
7,179 battles

the bonuses can be divided into two categories

lets call them soft and hard one

soft one - camo and flag bonuses ( you get increase in % from the raw xp and credits)

hard one - coded in game for every ship (  these are increasing/affecting the raw xp and credits directly)

for the hard ones the values are mostly unknown ( notable exemption is f.e. Sims, which has increased raw xp gain confirmed by WG), but these are what makes the premium vessels great, not the camos and other stuff

just saying ...

[SQRL]
Players
136 posts
11,057 battles

I'm only about 50k short on free xp - so i'll get it, although with nearly 300 million credits - the credit earning potential isn't really much of a incentive for me.

Beta Tester
237 posts
15,087 battles

On this question my answer is "NO" if you have to spend much doubloons on free XP conversion for the ship.

You must know what is leading to the shortage of credits. Because you have many silver ships to levelup? You can spend your money on PA, camo and signals. Or because you have many T10 ships to feed?  Then you can buy permacamo for them. In both situations you will save your time because you can enjoy any ships you like without spending additional time to grind a certain and expensive premium ship for credits.

Of course, if the Iowa class is exactly what you like, buy it. It is a very good ship.

Weekend Tester
802 posts
5,388 battles

I have played on Missouri about 5 days... It is real credit machine maker (More or less 1m credit each mach)! Totally worth it.

[HEATH]
Players
125 posts
12,331 battles

I finaly got the ship last night after  farming like a madman using all flags and camos i could put my hands on ( did like 350k free xp  during the 200% xp bonus time).in only 4 games i played her, i am not impressed by the credit "printing" (true was all bad games).Any decent game in tier 6-7 could made same silver.I guess to maximize it, u need strategic use of flags and/or good games also premium account.Hope  after more time with her, to prove me wrong.

If worth the freeXP spent?Sure does for me :Smile_coin:, is a premium ship, has radar, and soon will not be availeble.

• Cool 1

Players
607 posts
5,870 battles
20 hours ago, N00Boo7 said:

i am not impressed by the credit "printing" (true was all bad games).Any decent game in tier 6-7 could made same silver.

:cap_haloween:

Beta Tester
2,423 posts
9,422 battles
20 hours ago, N00Boo7 said:

i am not impressed by the credit "printing" (true was all bad games).Any decent game in tier 6-7 could made same silver.I guess to maximize it, u need strategic use of flags and/or good games also premium account.

No T6/7 will ever make you 982.500 (655.000 without premium account)  before any modifiers:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/9009-what-were-your-greatest-gaming-achievements-today/?page=263&tab=comments#comment-2240486

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
126 posts
8,132 battles

If you want / need credits, get Missouri. End of story.

My record with premium time and +120% from flags & camos was 2.2M.

Without gamescom camo now, only premium time and zulu+wyvern flag (+70% credits), I make 500k net profit (bad game) up to 1,7M net profit (extremely good game).

Not to mention, if you're in T9 MM with Missouri, it's almost like playground, one has to take care and not get overconfident.

Did I mention joy when you see RN cruisers in enemy team? :)

Players
607 posts
5,870 battles

My Mo credit stats look like this (with premium time and maxed flags)

- push Battle then go AFK => 0,5M

- sporadic press WASD while completing tasks at home => 1M

- play using one hand staying in front of the screen => 1,5M

- play with both hands => 2M+

Sign in to follow this