Sign in to follow this  
DiMtopia

Winter Mystery Mission is quite a .... Mystery

14 comments in this topic

Players
19 posts
286 battles

So i got this Winter Mystery Mission that has 3 stages.

1. get 5 wins + 5 kills

2. earn 500.000 credits

3. do 50.000 damage and 1 kill in one battle

easy peasy lemon squeezy, right?

well, erm, ... wrong.

finished the mission once and got nothing in return.

paid no attention to it, figured i must have done something wrong and finished the mission again, and still no reward. in fact it seemed like it reset to stage 1, like it was completed and i could do it again. but once i finished a battle or logged out it was back to stage 3.

so for the 3rd time i was prepared.

had my mission:

image.png.23c4a1d18ce132f45944eb929c54bd23.png

went ahead and did it:

image.thumb.png.dc358fd76a3bcc5ed94921bbf537d77c.png

and after the battle i got this:

image.png.4d02cd76ba5997f7a20a6717954aaad3.png

no reward and it looked like i'm back to stage 1.

logged out, logged back in and i'm again at stage 3. but no matter how many times i do the mission i get no rewards.

is this a bug or am i missing something incredibly obvious?

[HEROS]
Beta Tester
8 posts
14,081 battles

I had the same for two missions, one for a camo and one for a days premium. Closed the game down and restarted and they are gone. It shows that I have received the camo. but no idea about the days premium. :/

Players
19 posts
286 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Old mission, probably finished it already.

Just relogg..

i just started playing the game and i've never finished this mission before.

finished it today several times though. but got no rewards and the mission is still active.

Players
19 posts
286 battles
28 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

relogg...

mate, i already wrote in the first post i relogged several times and the bug still persists.

Players
19 posts
286 battles
On 1/1/2018 at 9:09 PM, siramra said:

Yeah. It`s gone now.

for me it's the same as before.

mission is stuck on stage 3 and there's no way to complete it.

i mean even if i fulfil the wining conditions (50k damage + 1 kill) the mission resets to stage 1.

then after i play a battle or relog into the game it's back at stage 3.

and this scenario repeats itself over and over.

in my eyes it's a clear bug so i'd like to kindly ask a mod to move this thread to the bug report section.

i can't really see a bug report section anywhere. maybe because i'm new to the forums and i need more than X posts to access it...

or should i file this through a ticket?

Players
19 posts
286 battles
15 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

It is a display bug. Game servers know what you achieved.

then shouldn't i receive the reward? it was a flag and 2 loot boxes but i've received nothing.

i read somewhere that the 3 daily lootboxes sometimes do not appear but they're given after midnight when the game date changes. naturally i assumed this might happen with this mission as well but 2 days passed and i've received nothing.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,406 posts
7,851 battles
1 hour ago, DiMtopia said:

then shouldn't i receive the reward? it was a flag and 2 loot boxes but i've received nothing.

i read somewhere that the 3 daily lootboxes sometimes do not appear but they're given after midnight when the game date changes. naturally i assumed this might happen with this mission as well but 2 days passed and i've received nothing.

If after the relogg the mission still shows the third stage then you didn't fished it yet.

And no you didn't finish the mission in your example in the first post. (or more like you chose the wrong tab to prove it)

The mission requires you to do 50k damage with mainbatteries. If I were someone that would bet money i would place my money on the 6 fires doing more damage then 2.151 resulting in you doing less than 50k damage with mainbatteries....

Just play higher Tier or BBs or do more damage with your guns....

• Cool 1

Players
19 posts
286 battles
1 hour ago, Miessa3 said:

If after the relogg the mission still shows the third stage then you didn't fished it yet.

And no you didn't finish the mission in your example in the first post. (or more like you chose the wrong tab to prove it)

The mission requires you to do 50k damage with mainbatteries. If I were someone that would bet money i would place my money on the 6 fires doing more damage then 2.151 resulting in you doing less than 50k damage with mainbatteries....

Just play higher Tier or BBs or do more damage with your guns....

the mission was done on several occasions, not just that one.

sadly i did pick the wrong screenshot and i didn't bother to screenshot the other battles. i'm new to the game and didn't realised my omission.

i also think the game realises the mission was done because every time i fulfilled the conditions the mission was resetting to stage 1. so something was changing. for the battles with under 50k nothing was changing and it was displaying stage 3. but each time i did 50k it went back to stage 1.

since i've played just for 3 days i've got no higher tier ships, but it's no problem. i'm sure i'll get more 50k battles in the weekend and i'll screenshot the correct screen. thanks for pointing that out.

Sign in to follow this