You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
G01ngToxicCommand0

TYVM Wargming for TB mission - game ruined

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles

Thank you very much Wargaming for torpedo bomber mission with the inevitable result that now the game is full of carriers that ruins every f****** battle they are in, a class just as submarines that are strategic assets thus do not belong in the game. 2 x carriers on tier 7 - well played Wargaming well played....

Place carriers in their own game where they belong and remove them from the standard game where they do not belong.

Again thank you very much for ruining the day Wargaming.

Kill CVs.

Carriers makes me even more toxic and the urge to teamkill them is on the rise.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,376 posts
9,288 battles

Because WG are infinitely clever and wise...haha, if only that were even partly true, but it's not even remotely close to being even fractionally true.

[AAO]
Players
1,807 posts
9,603 battles

First day of the year and already time for :Smile_popcorn:

I approve

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,376 posts
9,288 battles

I sail in my Hood and no cv has attacked me yet, even though I dare them to.

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Well, sounds like it's time to start heating the engine of my full AA Scharnhorst and farm some planes for the giggles. Here we go!:cap_rambo: Thanks for remembering what was today's mission.

[CATS]
Players
15,926 posts
11,172 battles

If you are that bad that you cannot adapt to CVs, you should look for another game.

Too many players are just missing the basics and complain when they cannot handle CV alone. This is a teamgame, play together or get out!

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,441 posts
6,517 battles

fnafb_3d__sfm____git_gud_kyle_by_mechaas

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,468 posts
9,787 battles
20 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

Thank you very much Wargaming for torpedo bomber mission with the inevitable result that now the game is full of carriers that ruins every f****** battle they are in, a class just as submarines that are strategic assets thus do not belong in the game. 2 x carriers on tier 7 - well played Wargaming well played....

Place carriers in their own game where they belong and remove them from the standard game where they do not belong.

Kill CVs.

Nice whine, want some cheese?

/I mean, that line is as tired and old and unoriginal as the content in that post

[NWP]
Players
4,359 posts
6,234 battles

Once again most ppl dont understand that its not about the ability of the enemy CV / the inability of one self, but rather the inability of the friendly CV(s).

And no, its not ok that sometimes u get the Good CV, sometimes the bad CV (its like detonations), which is also less true when u start playing in a Division. Good CV players tend also to play Divisions, so the chance of playing against a good CV division while playing in a Division yourself is pretty high.

U can work around most stuff, but having a Potato-Carrier on your team and a Sealclubber CV on the enemy team (guess there are more of them around today) is pretty much something u cant influence at all. Yes u might be able to dodge his drop, but when u have a Good AA ship he most likely wont target u anyway (good CV u know?). In the end he can roam free, spot DDs, kill them, kill any target wandering off alone, while your windowlicker CV takes the entire game to fly around the map border to "strike" the enemy CV, which they usually never accomplish, because they are just too dumb.

Thats fun for u? For me it isnt.

[SCRUB]
Players
657 posts
12,296 battles

OK, I'll bite.

Dear OP, can you please explain to me how exactly is your game ruined by CVs?

[TENGO]
Players
309 posts
6,003 battles

I dare you to "gitgud" in double CV lobbies when playing mid-tier destroyers, and your own CVs being window-licking [edited]. Go and adapt and deal with you and your torps being spotted 24/7.

Just reinforces my opinion that mid tier DDs only server as FREE XP sinks

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,661 posts
5,455 battles

I guess I need to be choosing one of the 'shoot down planes' missions then.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,266 posts
2,669 battles
2 hours ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

Kill CVs.

I play pretty much only BBs and having CVs in the game makes things much mor einteresting - please. git. gud.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles

Oh, no, CVs actually get a mission for them! It's not for BBs / DDs / CA/Ls like awlays - it's actually something for CVs! Lets all go cry in a corner now!

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,199 posts
14,454 battles
52 minutes ago, Tekacko said:

I dare you to "gitgud" in double CV lobbies when playing mid-tier destroyers, and your own CVs being window-licking [edited]. Go and adapt and deal with you and your torps being spotted 24/7.

Kay.

Git gud.

If you think torps are your only viable weapon then you've either chosen an irrelevant DD line (aka IJN DDs) or you can't play DDs.

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles

This is what every carrier player should when they play simply because it is the right thing to do:cap_tea:, and to clarify it is my carrier I am referring to and remember to watch it to the very end and read the chat throughout the game:cap_cool::

20180101_170018_PJSA011-Hiryu-1942_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplay

That game gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside and this game exemplified the WoWS community quite well I should say and I hope I will have only games like this one in the future:cap_like: