Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KarmaQU_EU

What is your favourite class? (End of 2017 edition)

Most popular class will get nerf-hammered, no just kidding  

119 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Your Most Played Ship Class (in 2017)

2. 2. Favourite Ship Class (not limited to 2017)

3. 3. Best Ship Class for Carry (both randoms and ranked)

4. 4. WG, we want more of this class

5. 5. Most comforting class to play (such as when sick, when just want to relax, or chill with friends)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2018 at 05:59 AM

43 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
803 posts
4,376 battles

POLLLLLLLLL

Poll ends in March.

(Also, some scientist told me wanted data. Here's "data" for u.)

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,656 posts
6,503 battles
5 hours ago, KarmaQU_EU said:

POLLLLLLLLL

Poll ends in March.

that Poll it's badly made, you forgot one class, my class.

Light cruisers, AKA CL.

[MIRAI]
Players
160 posts
7,982 battles
1 hour ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

We need a year of the cruiser.

Considering that we had a ton of AA buff to pretty much every class in the year of CVs, then I'm quite sure that year of the cruisers will bring quite fun and engaging mechanics into the game.

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,454 battles

I didn't really play Worlf of Battleships in 2017 much because of the endless flood of BB buffs and nerfs to everything else. So i wont vote.

Can't say i missed out on much. Same as 2016, every patch is some kind of buff to BBs. Same old, same old.

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,041 battles

Remember...Anyone can play battleship but majority are under-performing in that department of warships. I'd say cruisers are the most relaxed class to play due to RPM/Fire chance% and fun.

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,454 battles
1 minute ago, P2Win said:

Remember...Anyone can play battleship but majority are under-performing in that department of warships. I'd say cruisers are the most relaxed class to play due to RPM/Fire chance% and fun.

But of course! Thats why Cruisers are played almost twice as much as any other ship class in high tiers right? Thats why there are 5 Cruisers and 2 DDs in every ranked match right?

youre-in-denial.jpg

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,041 battles
3 minutes ago, SovietFury43 said:

But of course! Thats why Cruisers are played almost twice as much as any other ship class in high tiers right? Thats why there are 5 Cruisers and 2 DDs in every ranked match right?

youre-in-denial.jpg

On you mean like the other day when there was 5 chap/kutu on each team? and yes most high tier games are filled with BB/CA/DD in almost equal numbers.

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,454 battles
23 minutes ago, P2Win said:

On you mean like the other day when there was 5 chap/kutu on each team? and yes most high tier games are filled with BB/CA/DD in almost equal numbers.

That is just simply a lie! Look at how many games are played with BBs and look at how many with other ships!

Beta Tester
803 posts
4,376 battles
6 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

that Poll it's badly made, you forgot one class, my class.

Light cruisers, AKA CL.

Errr I used to make polls which were so detailed they asked which tier you played which ships at and how many of those ships you had. Result was people just didn't even bother. 

I also lumped all T10 cruisers into CA.

[TIPC]
Players
388 posts
17,257 battles
1 hour ago, SovietFury43 said:

That is just simply a lie! Look at how many games are played with BBs and look at how many with other ships!

thats a true u like it or not..u could know it  if u played high tiers but u dont have high tier experiense sadly...so stop being a forum warrior and play more battles so u can undestant better the mechanics of every class and u will not have problem..if u like to continue play with your atlanta and your murmansk u have to deal that always u ll be an one shot ship

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,454 battles
38 minutes ago, cpt_sparrow_jack said:

thats a true u like it or not..u could know it  if u played high tiers but u dont have high tier experiense sadly...so stop being a forum warrior and play more battles so u can undestant better the mechanics of every class and u will not have problem..if u like to continue play with your atlanta and your murmansk u have to deal that always u ll be an one shot ship

What a nice strawman you have there! Because i have the most games in the Atlanta and Murmansk it somehow means that i don't play high tiers?! Explain that please. And show me where i complained specifically about the Atlanta being fragile? I challenge you to play the Atlanta and beat my stats in it.

No, it is not true. The serverside stats show that it simply not true. BBs are the most played ships in high tiers that is simply a fact. Now feel free to be a butthurt BBabie, but computers don't lie. 

[TIPC]
Players
388 posts
17,257 battles
30 minutes ago, SovietFury43 said:

What a nice strawman you have there! Because i have the most games in the Atlanta and Murmansk it somehow means that i don't play high tiers?! Explain that please. And show me where i complained specifically about the Atlanta being fragile? I challenge you to play the Atlanta and beat my stats in it.

No, it is not true. The serverside stats show that it simply not true. BBs are the most played ships in high tiers that is simply a fact. Now feel free to be a butthurt BBabie, but computers don't lie. 

first of all u dont have a single battle in tier 10..your tier 9 battles are 130 so where is your high tier experiense i cant see it (computers dont lie).

second im not a bb player i like all the classes(i have all tier 10 shiips by grinding) u can check  it..i dont like though the baby players like u that they are crying all the time in forums about their favourite class and how unfair is their class(no mater which clas) that they are playing...so if u dont want to suck in your class stop being a forum warrior learn the mechanics and u would be fine...my dear potato player//:cap_like:

Players
2,160 posts

Your poll fails to provide options to state which class is least liked and which we want to see less of, as such it's of no use so I'll pass. I understand your desire to be upbeat, but the poll sends entirely the wrong message.

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,074 posts
17,364 battles
17 hours ago, KarmaQU_EU said:

POLLLLLLLLL

Poll ends in March.

What happened to you?!

Only 3 lines?!

• Funny 2

[ADRIA]
Players
4,814 posts
6,919 battles
13 hours ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

We need a year of the cruiser.

After how Year of the CV went be careful what you ask for :Smile_trollface:

11 hours ago, SovietFury43 said:

endless flood of BB buffs

11 hours ago, SovietFury43 said:

every patch is some kind of buff to BB

Full list of BB buffs since patch 0.5.2 (is that the one with which the game got released?)

Feel free to point me towards that endless flood of buffs or, please, shut the hell up with your completely unfounded claims and whining :cap_cool:

2 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Your poll fails to provide options to state which class is least liked and which we want to see less of

Probably because it's "which class you liked" not "which class you disliked" poll?

• Cool 1

[RAIN]
[RAIN]
Community Contributor
913 posts
11,458 battles

Hum, CV for the most confortable/carry class.

Cv/BB are my favorite class .

[DREAD]
Players
5,817 posts
5,247 battles

I like all classes in general but find cruisers lacking these days and there tend to play them a lot less than in the past. DD and BB are a save bet and CVs I try to force myself into. But boy - who designed that... the gameplay is awful :-( but don’t panic - the CV rework will be there soon (tm)

[IDDQD]
Players
1,785 posts
16,172 battles
5 hours ago, SovietFury43 said:

I challenge you to play the Atlanta and beat my stats in it.

as Atlanta lover, I was expecting to see something special in your Atlanta performance...but...meh

on topic - cruisers!!! :cap_viking:

[PRAVD]
Players
1,118 posts
5,616 battles

I like all classes, but here it goes:

Most played class: DD

Least played class: CV

Favourite class: CL/CA

Least favourite class: probably CV

Best class for carry: hmm I'd say CV, but not in my inexperienced hands. After that DD maybe?

Least class for carry: BB

We want more: CL/CA

We want less: BB

Most comforting class: BB

Least comforting class: DD, CL/CA, CV

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this