You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

.. - / -... --- --- - ... / ..-. .-.. --- - - . -. - --- .-. .--. . -.. --- ...

55 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
2,741 posts
11,013 battles

So, apparently the T61 has been delayed - because reasons and will come end of January if the Morse code gibberish is anything to go by. 

Would have been nice if WG would have made a statement as to why, since they announced the T61 for end of December. :Smile_sceptic:

Not that it's much of a surprise, WG is not known for communication skills.

So WG, happy new year and EDIT you too!

P.S: here is the translation of the code: IT BOOTS FLOTTENTORPEDOS

Edited by Kampa1987
swear word
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,948 posts
3,877 battles

As long as they make it somewhat balanced and not just flatout better than Gaede or the IJN DDs like Hatsu/Shinonome/Fubuki.

• Cool 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Funny how I saw the title and I started hearing the morse sound in my head. :cap_book:

Happy new year and don't :cap_viking: get :fish_viking: angry :cap_rambo: too early. :Smile_trollface:

[AAO]
Players
1,803 posts
9,591 battles
54 minutes ago, Verdius said:

As long as they make it somewhat balanced and not just flatout better than Gaede or the IJN DDs like Hatsu/Shinonome/Fubuki.

How can anything not be flatout better than the hatsu?...

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,948 posts
3,877 battles
14 minutes ago, PzychoPanzer said:

I'd laugh if it weren't so true it hurts....

Players
2,973 posts
13,139 battles
19 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

So, apparently the T61 has been delayed - because reasons and will come end of January if the Morse code gibberish is anything to go by. 

Would have been nice if WG would have made a statement as to why, since they announced the T61 for end of December. :Smile_sceptic:

Not that it's much of a surprise, WG is not known for communication skills.

So WG, happy new year and EDIT you too!

Perhaps Wargaming announced it that way because they are feeling "re-morse" over the delay of the T61.

..err ..... I'll get my coat .... it's OK...I know my own way out.

• Funny 7

[CAIN]
Players
2,741 posts
11,013 battles
35 minutes ago, PzychoPanzer said:

Hatsu is a decent torp boat... :Smile_hiding:

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,948 posts
3,877 battles
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

T-61 will be far better though. Shorter reload, faster torps, better detection, while mounted on a ship that has far more HP, better guns, and hydro. I don't see why anyone would ever pick Hatsu (or Gaede and Shinonome) in any situation over a T-61. Even if you'd consider T-61 merely equal as a torp boat she'd still be overall much more viable because she is just massively more versatile as well whereas Hatsu really is not.

[AAO]
Players
1,803 posts
9,591 battles
54 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Better functioning as a torp boat than let's say a gnevny, sure, I'll give you that.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,008 posts
22 hours ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

Happy new year and don't :cap_viking: get :fish_viking: angry :cap_rambo: too early. :Smile_trollface:

Not possible. Being angry relaxes me. :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,498 posts
15,363 battles
22 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Why is there a reason to be angry?

Am I disappointed its T61 is not out in December. Yes.

Angry its going to be late.. Not realy so what if its delayed... Lots of other things happened in December.

I also sore the Morse  Code as a kind of Acknowledgement that they messed up by suggesting we get it in December. so did not want to announce it again in same way..

But wargaming.. I hope the order its posted douse not mean we have to wait till the end of the month.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,675 posts
9,605 battles
19 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

Not possible. Being angry relaxes me. :Smile_izmena:

Ive been summoned :Smile_trollface:

h962C03D6

23 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

IT BOOTS FLOTTENTORPEDOS

Also I gotta say:

Still makes more sense and has a better phrasing. :Smile_trollface:

But too be fair - from a technical and game design point of view Wolfenstein was actually leading instead of limping behind like WoWs.

[BABBY]
Players
310 posts
6,927 battles
On 1.01.2018 at 2:23 PM, Jethro_Grey said:

The flammenwerfer joke cracks me up every time :Smile_teethhappy:

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles
23 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Why is there a reason to be angry?

[CAIN]
Players
2,741 posts
11,013 battles

No official statement as of now, and i doubt we'll see it anytime soon.

The Aigle will most likely go this week on sale and it's inferior to the T61, so chances are WG is holding back the T61 to not jeoperdize the sales of the Aigle.

Two streamers (Notser and NoZoup4You(?)) mentioned that the T61 might be dalayed for quite some time.

This sucks.

• Cool 1

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,139 posts
4,418 battles

I personnaly won't be angry to see that for once, WG plays smart and doesn't release a DD that everyone who could put a hand on it called overpowered.

Players
3,697 posts
7,337 battles
50 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

No official statement as of now, and i doubt we'll see it anytime soon.

The Aigle will most likely go this week on sale and it's inferior to the T61, so chances are WG is holding back the T61 to not jeoperdize the sales of the Aigle.

Two streamers (Notser and NoZoup4You(?)) mentioned that the T61 might be dalayed for quite some time.

This sucks.

Maybe they're planning for it to be some kind of reward/campaign ship, that might explain the delay.

I have to wonder why the likes of Flamu even bother publishing reviews of some of these pre-release ships when they either don't go live or if they do they are different.

24 minutes ago, NoirLotus said:

I personnaly won't be angry to see that for once, WG plays smart and doesn't release a DD that everyone who could put a hand on it called overpowered.

Wouldn't have been too hard to balance it though, just give it the stock torpedoes from EG, perhaps even the 7 km Klippfisch from T22, maybe tweak concelament a bit and that would probably be fine.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,498 posts
15,363 battles
On 01/01/2018 at 3:45 PM, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

Perhaps Wargaming announced it that way because they are feeling "re-morse" over the delay of the T61.

..err ..... I'll get my coat .... it's OK...I know my own way out.

@Admiral_H_Nelson  Good job I Don't have my Quality Poster Powers yet..Otherwise I would have to do something about you...........:Smile_izmena:

Don"t forget your cockade on the way out

Nelson-hat-low-res-Westminster-Abbey-copyright.jpg.992c9addfea8c7e4f2c4bd286a654b3f.jpg

[CAIN]
Players
2,741 posts
11,013 battles
7 minutes ago, Capra76 said:

Maybe they're planning for it to be some kind of reward/campaign ship, that might explain the delay.

I have to wonder why the likes of Flamu even bother publishing reviews of some of these pre-release ships when they either don't go live or if they do they are different.

Wouldn't have been too hard to balance it though, just give it the stock torpedoes from EG, perhaps even the 7 km Klippfisch from T22, maybe tweak concelament a bit and that would probably be fine.

Notser and Jingles explained it quite well in their videos.

Notser  recently, annd Jingles a while back how WG handles the release of preview vids.

[TOXIC]
Players
1,336 posts
17,255 battles

KM dd is probably one of the most required premium ships so I hope she we be here soon. But hopefully after they nerf that ridicules torpedo reload. If they just give her the same reload time as all other KM dds of 90s she would be fine and ready. Hell even 81s, 10% faster than standard, would be acceptable. But 68s is just a BS. Now that Saipan and GC will be, temporarily, removed from shop seems it is time for a new OP ship in store. Wonder do they are doing that purposely or they balance team really don't have idea what are they doing.     

Beta Tester
626 posts
2,063 battles

T61 can rot for all I care another Wonder-boat :cap_money:Would be nice if WG could fix the mechanics of there game first like MM and gimmicks or actually do something with CVs so you don't need a PHD in hand to eye coordination to play one thus making that AA actually functional again , And then they might want to do something with Torpedo's to make them viable again .

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1