Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fishinet

Where can i brag?

6 comments in this topic

[EGM-B]
Players
20 posts
12,668 battles

Happy New Year all. I don't post here often so i apologize in advance if there is a dedicated section of the forum for such posts. But i had to share this game with somebody that gives a damn, my girlfriend was completely 'meh' about the whole affair :D

Not my highest DMG ever, but in terms of solo warrior mode, it's right up there. When i play DD 99% of the time i will go for Shima or Gearing but i think that is about to change, after giving my grossly underused Z52 a dust-down from the dock to have a few storming games. 

8 kills in this domination game, see screenshots.

Only got +2 Karma which was the only downer ;)

Victory2.thumb.jpg.2fecb8a781ea355061c1edcf7e0fe4a2.jpgVictory1.thumb.jpg.109377d038d987ce52790bfbd828a97d.jpg

Victory3.jpg

Victory5.jpg

Victory4.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
4,359 posts
6,234 battles

Good for u :cap_like:

There is one thread where u can post stuff like that

5 minutes ago, Fishinet said:

Only got +2 Karma which was the only downer ;)

Be lucky that u got +2^^ Usually i get reported when i have a good game :cap_old:Salty enemies...

[EGM-B]
Players
20 posts
12,668 battles

Thanks for the link Dfens, i've posted my brag onto that topic now :P

Just got a supercontainer from RNGesus as well, can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings :Smile-_tongue:

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,376 posts
9,288 battles

Great game for you OP, don't worry about karma. If you play well most of the time all you ever get is reported, not complimented. I single-handedly defended a cap in my tier 7 algerie against 2 BB's and 2 cruisers (Tier 7 and 8) by decapping for 3 or 4 minutes straight while they tried to sink me (and even charged a bismarck and sunk it with torps and survived to keep decapping). This allowed my teams last few battleships to traverse half the map and get to the enemy cap instead of returning to help me...we capped and won. I won that game for the team and I got reported several times. Reports often mean a job well done.

[NWP]
Players
4,359 posts
6,234 battles
33 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

Reports often mean a job well done.

Yep, thats why i came to think, the enemy should have a report option of "plays poorly" (like for your own team), which results in a compliment for the player :Smile_teethhappy: In the end, thats what it means...

Players
4,085 posts
6,241 battles
49 minutes ago, Fishinet said:

Just got a supercontainer from RNGesus as well, can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings :Smile-_tongue:

For somebody, 2018 seems to be a lucky year. I suggest to play Lotto ASAP! :cap_money:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this