Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Winter Mystery/ Aft-Vent mission bug

8 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
2,742 posts
11,013 battles

I'm pretty sure i completed this mission already, as well as the New years mission that gives a premium day.

All of a sudden both missions appeared in the game again.

Also, it seems that todays Aft-Vent mission is bugged as i can't seem to be able to complete it.

And yes, i restarted the client.

Anybody else got those missions again and/ or this bug?

• Cool 1

Players
4,085 posts
6,258 battles
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Also, it seems that todays Aft-Vent mission is bugged as i can't seem to be able to complete it.

Had this 2 days ago. Clearly I completed what was needed (checked 3 times, let a mate check my screen- nothing wrong). Didnt count, just had to do it again...

I'm pretty sure i completed this mission already, as well as the New years mission that gives a premium day.

Had this one too. But luckily this one sorted itself out the next day.

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,376 posts
9,288 battles

And yes, i restarted the client.

Anybody else got those missions again and/ or this bug?

I've had a ton of old missions show up again and again, fooled me once or twice. Even logging off and on again didn't fix the issue at times so now I ignore it. While on the topic of missions, the current mission set seems really light, I finish them fast and now have no real incentive to play. In fact the advent one is great, but we need more missions going.  Shows you how much these missions add to the gameplay because I don't succumb to the grind and often do missions here and there if rewards are good, but with no missions the game becomes overly repetitive. I think WG missed a chance here. The Campaign missions are overly easy and the advent calender too. I don;t want them to be harder per say, but I want more missions....

Weekend Tester
572 posts
5,262 battles

Yes, I had the old (completed) missions re-appear. Funny thing, they were there for about six games, and then vanished again - I didn't even reboot.

Players
98 posts
3,475 battles

Happened to me also, I don't think it counted for me though because my aftvent challenge is at 10 while it should be 11 with yesterdays broken mission despite winning numerous games and getting over 40 ribbons....

Sign in to follow this