Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Natsuzuki

Serious Ranked bug

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[POI--]
[POI--]
Players
281 posts
7,661 battles

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I feel i need to point this bug out;

 

So i am at rank 11 I win a game, and reach rank 10, I get the flag rewarded for reaching rank 10, and all seems well. However when i return to port i find something seriously off, inspite of WINNING a game and ranking up, i am now back in rank 11 for seemingly no reason..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
4,355 posts
6,233 battles

Had this happen aswell (one star missing after a victory) several times. And i dont have many ranked games.

Usually after the next game its correct: Either u get 2 stars for a victory, or dont lose one for a loss. Thats how it went for me. Never got betrayed, only seemed bugged... happened even to flamu when i was watching his stream couple of days ago, but after next game it was correct again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BGNAV]
Players
746 posts
14,336 battles

there is 3 options xD

1. you start second battle before the end of previous one and when that previous one is defeat u loose that star

2. its good idea to refresh UI stuck sometimes and did not show the advance

3. some bad bad bug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

or perhaps the results get batched up in the server and it'll take some time to get through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
2,742 posts
11,013 battles

 

The worst bug in ranked is, that players with an IQ below 50 are allowed to participate.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles
10 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

 

The worst bug in ranked is, that players with an IQ below 50 are allowed to participate.

Lol. I'm actually begging for teammates with this lvl of intelligence. I've come to hate ranked and I'm afraid I won't ever play it again. And yes don't even start. I know I can't win every game and frankly I don't care. Even a lost but awesome match is giving me a huge thrill. But throwing it away like people don't even have any clue of what a "ship" is about? And I'm saying it with pain in my heart. The T8 req is sounding like a dream for me. Finally I got to take out my absolute favorite ship: Tirpitz. Don't care what people say if Tirpitz is not the optimal BB for ranked. For me it is. I can make this beauty function in any situation.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
2,742 posts
11,013 battles
34 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

Lol. I'm actually begging for teammates with this lvl of intelligence. I've come to hate ranked and I'm afraid I won't ever play it again. And yes don't even start. I know I can't win every game and frankly I don't care. Even a lost but awesome match is giving me a huge thrill. But throwing it away like people don't even have any clue of what a "ship" is about? And I'm saying it with pain in my heart. The T8 req is sounding like a dream for me. Finally I got to take out my absolute favorite ship: Tirpitz. Don't care what people say if Tirpitz is not the optimal BB for ranked. For me it is. I can make this beauty function in any situation.

 

Tirpitz, when played correctly is pretty great in ranked. I feel the same about the Akizuki. Is the Zuki the perfect choice in ranked? Lol, no.

She still carried me to rank 12 and will carry me even beyond rank 10, so i'll keep playing her until i reach the higher campy tiers.

 

The reason, in fact the only reason for me to play ranked past level 15 - where i usually tell ranked mode to go f@ck itself - is, that i've completed all campaign missions which were available from the North Cape campaign and completed the entire New Years Raid campaign. So, apart from grinding captain XP there's not much else i can do atm.

 

I'll see how far i can get before i write off playing ranked as a stupid idea and tell it to f@ck off.

 

It's really sad, that people throw games, in fact, three games this evening we had the points lead, the ship lead and the cap advantage and they still managed to screw it up.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles
21 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

 

Tirpitz, when played correctly is pretty great in ranked. I feel the same about the Akizuki. Is the Zuki the perfect choice in ranked? Lol, no.

She still carried me to rank 12 and will carry me even beyond rank 10, so i'll keep playing her until i reach the higher campy tiers.

 

The reason, in fact the only reason for me to play ranked past level 15 - where i usually tell ranked mode to go f@ck itself - is, that i've completed all campaign missions which were available from the North Cape campaign and completed the entire New Years Raid campaign. So, apart from grinding captain XP there's not much else i can do atm.

 

I'll see how far i can get before i write off playing ranked as a stupid idea and tell it to f@ck off.

 

It's really sad, that people throw games, in fact, three games this evening we had the points lead, the ship lead and the cap advantage and they still managed to screw it up.

My good friend. If I wouldn't know better I'd say you're challenging me.... Are you?? Please say yes, That'd bring me sending my Queen of the North out again and shoot the living daylights out of any red facing me. Even you.... (-;

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
2,742 posts
11,013 battles
44 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

My good friend. If I wouldn't know better I'd say you're challenging me.... Are you?? Please say yes, That'd bring me sending my Queen of the North out again and shoot the living daylights out of any red facing me. Even you.... (-;

I was expecting something along the lines of "challenge accepted"...^^

And someone has to restore a bit of the reputation this ship has lost today...i've lost count on how many Tirpitzes i burned down today... ^^

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

Really? Major cause of "death" being burned down... LMAO!!! In Tirpitz?! No I haven't won every game with this beauty. But being burned down is the least of my worries... Burn me MF! It'll only kick in my AR the more. Come to me sweetheart. Come very close to me.....

 

Edit: challenge accepted, captain....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
27 posts
5,135 battles
4 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Lol. I'm actually begging for teammates with this lvl of intelligence. I've come to hate ranked and I'm afraid I won't ever play it again. And yes don't even start. I know I can't win every game and frankly I don't care. Even a lost but awesome match is giving me a huge thrill. But throwing it away like people don't even have any clue of what a "ship" is about? And I'm saying it with pain in my heart. The T8 req is sounding like a dream for me. Finally I got to take out my absolute favorite ship: Tirpitz. Don't care what people say if Tirpitz is not the optimal BB for ranked. For me it is. I can make this beauty function in any situation.

It's the torps that give it the edge over the Bismark - another great Rank ship

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles
19 hours ago, Sgt_Hakeswell said:

It's the torps that give it the edge over the Bismark - another great Rank ship

Yeah it is. But the lvl of insanity in Rank is beyond what I believed was possible for mankind. Just reported my whole team. I accepted the challenge but now I'm signing off. What an utter nightmare BS POS this has become...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

i think i noticed my mistake in ranked.. i play with some confidence in my team... forgot that i should force selfish plays if i want less hassle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
2,742 posts
11,013 battles
33 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

Yeah it is. But the lvl of insanity in Rank is beyond what I believed was possible for mankind. Just reported my whole team. I accepted the challenge but now I'm signing off. What an utter nightmare BS POS this has become...

 

28 minutes ago, robihr said:

i think i noticed my mistake in ranked.. i play with some confidence in my team... forgot that i should force selfish plays if i want less hassle.

 

Things about Ranked, i want to share (again ^^):

 

1. ranked mode is flawed, as it's a competitive mode, yet allows vegetables to participate in that mode. You can fertilize a vegetable with as much $hit as you want, it will not become a competitive player.

2. In its current iteration, ranked mode is not about fighting the enemy team and overcoming their tactics and strategy, it's about fighting the idiocy of your team and overcoming not only their tactics and strategy , the great masterplan to throw 

    the game, but also your own anger, disappointment, disbelief as you just can't accept what your eyes are telling you. 

3. tl:dr: do your best, expect the worst (from your team), think of ways to counter it and pray. Ranked is the definition of throwing enough $hit at the wall and hoping enough of it will stick.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

I'm at a lost now. Completely. Just won 3 battles in ranked. All 3 which I thought would have been a tragic loss. Pushed in hard and aggressively with my absolute favorite ship (Queen of the North), farmed a freaking load of damage and got wrecked while contesting the caps (our DD's failed all the times).... Yet it seems it was enough to pull the victories.... Seems the reds were even more insane than my own team was...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×