Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
livin_eater

pls nerf the op he the game is only about spamming he at everything and fires are too easy to set

26 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
695 battles

pls nerf  he and fire its wayyy to op it wreckes the game he is way too op these days and everyone keeps spamming he at everything its not even fun no more with all these noob he spammers  

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 6
  • Angry 1

[-TXG-]
Players
2,429 posts

It's more of a problem if you are one of those 'oh no a small fire on deck, press the repair immediately' sorts. 

Quite ironic that 2 of your most played 3 ships are fire starters. :Smile_playing:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
4,355 posts
6,233 battles

How can someone say this who plays Cruisers the most? Fires arent a problem for Cruisers so much anymore since the duration got lowered to 30 sec. Fires are no prob for BBs either, because they can heal it 100%. Just dont repair the first fire, especially when u have full HP. If u are low on health ofc then u can repair one fire... would be senseless to die to a fire and DCP ready...

Or did u encounter too many RN BBs :cap_haloween:

• Bad 1

Players
14 posts
227 battles

Ship board fires are one of the most dangerous things for a ship and one of the first things they teach sailors is ship board fire fighting. It is a constant threat. Fires have been the bane of ships for hundreds of years. It should be prevalent in the game.

• Bad 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
25 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

How can someone say this who plays Cruisers the most? Fires arent a problem for Cruisers so much anymore since the duration got lowered to 30 sec. Fires are no prob for BBs either, because they can heal it 100%. Just dont repair the first fire, especially when u have full HP. If u are low on health ofc then u can repair one fire... would be senseless to die to a fire and DCP ready...

It's fun to see that people still asume only RN BBs spam HE... It's not like everyone has suffered brain damage because of that and 2/3s of BBs spam HE regardless of being RN or not these days...

Apparently even Yamatos think HE is the way to go lately... :cap_old:

[CATS]
Players
15,908 posts
11,172 battles
36 minutes ago, livin_eater said:

pls nerf  he and fire its wayyy to op it wreckes the game he is way too op these days and everyone keeps spamming he at everything its not even fun no more with all these noob he spammers  

People like you wreck the game. Learn to play your ships and support your team.

• Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
4,355 posts
6,233 battles
9 minutes ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

It's fun to see that people still asume only RN BBs spam HE... It's not like everyone has suffered brain damage because of that and 2/3s of BBs spam HE regardless of being RN or not these days...

Apparently even Yamatos think HE is the way to go lately... :cap_old:

Well many RN BBs do spam HE - cant really deny that. And yes, other stupid BB player started spamming HE too as a result. Which means RN BB HE is pretty strong and might result in threads like these :cap_yes:

Beta Tester
941 posts
9,316 battles

You'd think that the game would have modules, flags, and Captain skills available to tackle the HE fire problem......oh wait....they do.

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles
55 minutes ago, livin_eater said:

You should buff your damage control.:cap_cool:

[NWP]
Players
849 posts
6,744 battles

:Smile_teethhappy:

I wonder if he was in the New Mex me and my divmate kept on constant fire this afternoon.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,716 posts
9,234 battles
2 minutes ago, Mr_Tayto said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

I wonder if he was in the New Mex me and my divmate kept on constant fire this afternoon.

I know right?
Sometimes I wonder if it's victims of my IFHE+DE+AR+BFT Atlanta with fire flags that come on the forums to complain.

RIP that Dunkerque who thought he could reverse his way out of my danger zone.

• Funny 2

[NWP]
Players
849 posts
6,744 battles

Dunkerques and high tier US BBs are the most fun; they watched a video or read somewhere that these ships can should bow-tank, and that's then all they do. I had one in a Missouri in a subsequent game that was focused so much as he overextended that it looked like it was raining fanta through my gunsight.

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,192 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

Maybe he is an undercover BB player who started a new account and played some cruisers to confuse the forum.

:fish_aqua:

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,101 posts
14,384 battles

Honestly OP, you're writing a thread title not a scientific thesis. Can't you be a bit more concise? "Pls nerf the OP HE" or "Pls nerf the fire chance" would have done just fine.

Beta Tester
71 posts

Fire should just get removed its not a fun mechanic and it just encourages brainless spamming of the shells.

In any ship it isn't fun.

If you're on fire your cooldowns should finish quicker so you can extinguish it very fast.

It's always fun when you're in a DD and you escape a fight then one HE shell hits you and then hits and you go on fire and burn out your last hp.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 5

[AXIS]
Players
1,091 posts
2,423 battles
3 hours ago, mil71 said:

Fire should just get removed its not a fun mechanic and it just encourages brainless spamming of the shells.

In any ship it isn't fun.

If you're on fire your cooldowns should finish quicker so you can extinguish it very fast.

It's always fun when you're in a DD and you escape a fight then one HE shell hits you and then hits and you go on fire and burn out your last hp.

Completely agree. It is fun to have your shells bounce and shatter while getting 1 shot from max range in return ;)

[SCRUB]
Players
2,675 posts
9,605 battles
3 hours ago, mil71 said:

As opposed to highly scientific "one AP shell fits all" and eg "enjoy retarded buffed Montana HE starting on T4 which citadels AND sets fires".  Now I get it.

It not like the other 2 main classes that do actual ship to ship fighting have to actually switch appropriately ammo type depending on situation and still do very little damage and its only Battlecancer that can get away  is highly effective with just spamming one.

Lets take a closer look at the ONE BB-SHELL-RING, enjoy:

(and its doesnt matter if its AP or RN HE as both are ridiculously easy to use and way over performing.....)

GS2lppU.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,558 posts
13,419 battles
7 hours ago, livin_eater said:

STOP PRESSING "R" AS SOON AS YOU GET A FIRE ON UR BATTLESHIT!!!! 

• Bad 1

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,036 posts
7,431 battles
3 minutes ago, havaduck said:

Lets take a closer look at the ONE BB-SHELL-RING, enjoy:

(and its doesnt matter if its AP or RN HE as both are ridiculously easy to use and way over performing.....)

I see our Archeologist Hava has found some interesting ringwritings :Smile_veryhappy:

Players
440 posts
5,824 battles

1 Indeed, I agree BB HE (looking at your RN BB) should be nerfed or removed -> far too OP.

2 Git Gud.

3 Playing cleveland, omaha, pensacola and crying about HE -> hilarious, simply because with all 3 ships HE is the bread and butter when it comes to fighting BB (for cruisers the old good USN AP do the job fine especially with pepsicola)

4 Less hilarious is being a tomato with cruisers in general and being a tomato with those 3 specific ships.

Sign in to follow this