Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kenalb

Wondering

69 comments in this topic

[DDOS]
Players
50 posts
1,436 battles

I have been asked to edit my post 

so here goes

i obviously need to learn how to play the game the "right" way since i apparently are doing it wrong.

i do know that you are nobody in here if you have a T8 BB after only 800 BTl and you dosent deserve it and you had to have bought it.

and i know that lucky shots do happen ALOT.

but what i do not know yet is:

how to shoot trough islands or so it seems 

how to sink the amagi with Bismarck since that seems impossible 

how to get those Lazer like cannons with zero sec reload time that some DD seems to have

how to anticipate dd and CT insane acceleration. is seems that they know that exact moment i will fire even before i fire, that is annoying.

how to understand how ships disapear in the middle of a battle, but still shoots at you, even through you have a scout plane, or other ships right next to it. 

I will never again shout cheater or anything like that.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 5
  • Angry 2

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,353 battles

well the first is something called detonation, any ship gets penned and there is a small chance of it going boom, second are you sure that only one ship was shooting at you? and thirdly there's another thing called damage saturation, go search for it on google, basically it means once one part of a ship has received so much damage it can't take any more no matter how many times you shoot it...

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,716 posts
9,234 battles

At barely 400 battles, perhaps you're not the best judge of what's cheating or not.

I'm saying this as objectively as I can, but you have much to learn about the game.
You can't change detonations, which suck, but you can certainly learn that some DDs have very fast reload and stagger their fire to have a continuous stream of shells, and that the Amagi at short range has the same bull**** turtleback armor as you do in a Bismarck.

• Cool 4

Players
4,085 posts
6,225 battles

@kenalb did you know, there are replays in wows? All you have to do is to activate them. search the forums or use google for "activate replay world of warships" and youll find it.

Then you can upload the replays here (takes 15 sec really) and we can tell you exactly, if there is something fishy going on or if its just a matter of you making a mistake.

• Cool 2

Players
3,698 posts
7,337 battles

Any chance of a screenshot to prove these claims?

AFAIK DD caliber guns are not even able to penetrate the 32 mm armour on T8 BB so is a detonation from DD guns even possible?  Maybe a KM boat with 150 mm guns and IFHE could do it?

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,702 posts
15,873 battles
5 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

At barely 400 battles, perhaps you're not the best judge of what's cheating or not.

I'm saying this as objectively as I can, but you have much to learn about the game.
You can't change detonations, which suck, but you can certainly learn that some DDs have very fast reload and stagger their fire to have a continuous stream of shells, and that the Amagi at short range has the same bull**** turtleback armor as you do i na Bismarck.

But I don't know what's scarier... 400 battles ... owns a T8... knows nothing about detonations.... but is in a clan...... do these clans have such low standards that they recruit shite like the OP

• Funny 1

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,702 posts
15,873 battles
1 minute ago, Capra76 said:

Any chance of a screenshot to prove these claims?

AFAIK DD caliber guns are not even able to penetrate the 32 mm armour on T8 BB so is a detonation from DD guns even possible?  Maybe a KM boat with 150 mm guns and IFHE could do it?

What probably happened was DD pew pewing Bismark... Bismark firing blindly into smoke hoping to hit.... North Carolina Lands a Broadside Salvo at the same time as a little pew pew shell lands.... didnt look at minimap and see the NC 6KM behind him............

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,353 battles

seems he meant his tirpitz, not his Bismarck as he doesn't have one...

that might explain a few things...

• Funny 3

[DDOS]
Players
50 posts
1,436 battles

807 battles 

you might be right but the thing is that i  hadent recived  any damage it was in the start of the battle and it only took one hit to kill me. 

yes i have alot to learn yet and is studying where to hit, and how to place,  but i have yet to discover how it is possible to hit the same spot every time over and over, and how cruisers can shoot 25km thats almost 3 km longer than my ship. 

but thanks.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,429 posts
1 hour ago, kenalb said:

this may already been asked, but i am getting tired of cheaters.

and how do i know that they cheat? well i dont but it looks like that.

well i was doing battle in my fully upgraded Bismarck when a destroyer took a swing at me with her main guns and with one shot only  and the mighty Bismarck was gone WTF.

just a few min ago i was destroyed by another Destroyer with freaking LAZER and no reloadtime  it should have been atleast 3-4 sek but there was none. it was like a freaking gatlink

i had a fight with amagi and no matter how many times i hit her with my broadsides no damage, she shot at me 4 times and sunk me.

i do believe that somebody is taking ranked battles too seriously.

play fair or dont play at all.

The only cheat I can see is you playing T8 and cheating your teams out of a ship that carries it's weight. :Smile_sceptic: 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

3,832 posts
8,610 battles

@kenalb well, you encountered a basic problem of Warships: You played way out of your league, which quite a lot clueless players do.

Thus you have to face some 'harsh words' by more experienced players.

I suggest, stay at the low/mid tiers until you've learned the basics. Judging from what you say I assume it's mostly situational and map awareness. E.g. there's no cruiser that can shoot 25km. However: If there's much going on around you, you get heavily focused, shot at, burning quite nicely, it is failry possible that you get shoot at by a BB (or a closer cruiser) but MISTAKE the 25km away cruiser for the one shooting at you.

T8 has the problem that it faces quite often T10 Matchmaking meaning that you more often than not face ships that have way more power than Bismarck/Tirpitz.

Greetings

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,907 posts
6,244 battles

You met the "fun&engaging" game mechanic :Smile_trollface:

Edit: the cruiser shooting from 25km was probably the uber T10 cruiser yamayo :cap_rambo:

[TIPC]
Players
252 posts
10,675 battles
4 minutes ago, kenalb said:

yes i have alot to learn yet and is studying where to hit, and how to place,  but i have yet to discover how it is possible to hit the same spot every time over and over, and how cruisers can shoot 25km thats almost 3 km longer than my ship. 

Some can,like Range Mod(lol) Hindenburg whit spotter plane...so?

Players
1,830 posts
10,289 battles

Old thread but someone's yamato got detonated by a khaba so why can't a bismark detonate?

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Is there even a CA with a range of 25 km?

Not sure if Moskva and/or Henry can mount the spotter plane...

@OP:

Play more lower tiers to learn something about the game mechanics before you jumo into your shiny tier 8 ship.

Enable replays and if there seems to be something fishy watch it again to see what went wrong. If you can't find a solution for a problem, then you can come here and ask with a replay or screenshot at hand so we can properly judge it.

There aren't only a few things worse than players coming here complaining and insulting and having no objective proof. That's why people react not so nice.

3 minutes ago, pra3y said:

Old thread but someone's yamato got detonated by a khaba so why can't a bismark detonate?

But wasn't this more a problem of the hitbox of the Yamato's magazine "sticking out" a bit or being able to be damaged when it should not?

Beta Tester
1,907 posts
6,244 battles
3 minutes ago, pra3y said:

Bm3O90E.gif.4483c857370ff63c705e4b2f4f2cd8eb.gif

Old one i know. 

• Cool 3

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,702 posts
15,873 battles
38 minutes ago, kenalb said:

well i was doing battle in my fully upgraded Bismarck when a destroyer took a swing at me with her main guns and with one shot only  and the mighty Bismarck was gone WTF.

just a few min ago i was destroyed by another Destroyer with freaking LAZER and no reloadtime  it should have been atleast 3-4 sek but there was none. it was like a freaking gatlink

i had a fight with amagi and no matter how many times i hit her with my broadsides no damage, she shot at me 4 times and sunk me.

@kenalb had you come to the forums and asked the same question but asking HOW it could have happened rather than scream and cry 'CHEATERS' then you would have got some advice, help and friendly pointers...... what you did was come on as a complete noob and 'demand'  that people 'play fair' when you have no idea at your current experience level what 'FAIR' constitutes...... Now how about you re read your Original Post and re write it to reflect the feedback you have received from the community and see how THAT goes....... 

Also here is an abject lesson into why there should be MINIMUM requirements BEFORE being able to buy a High Tier Premium ship......

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[DDOS]
Players
50 posts
1,436 battles

Ok I get it, of course Bismarck can get detonated, by a lucky shot and even 1 first one.

however i have not bought Bismarck or any other ships i earned them, and i seem to have skills since i could do it in only 807 battles right.

the Tirpitz was a gift and i learned alot with her,

thank you for teaching me.

i will refrain from calling anybody cheaters anymore, and especially you Cherry2blost since you have managed to play so many games with such a lousy computer.

• Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,034 posts
7,407 battles

Less than 400 battles in randoms, jumping into tier 8 without the needed experience and wondering how cruisers can shoot to 25km. For some reason I'm not wondering at all.

It may sound "harsh", but as others have said, we have seen these haxx claimers enough on forums, so many are pretty fed up with them. Especially when it is clear that the one making claims clearly doesn't have the experience/knowledge how this game works.

The one asking honestly for advice will get help, but the one who comes crying haxx usually gets served in equal way.

• Cool 2

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,702 posts
15,873 battles
19 minutes ago, kenalb said:

Ok I get it, of course Bismarck can get detonated, by a lucky shot and even 1 first one.

however i have not bought Bismarck or any other ships i earned them, and i seem to have skills since i could do it in only 807 battles right.

the Tirpitz was a gift and i learned alot with her,

thank you for teaching me.

i will refrain from calling anybody cheaters anymore, and especially you Cherry2blost since you have managed to play so many games with such a lousy computer.

Sorry what's lousy about Ryzen 7? 

https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/5972644

p8h5m1-6.png

https://valid.x86.fr/p8h5m1

My system... quite how it's lousy ... I have no idea?

@kenalb how about you post YOUR Uber PC performance figures?

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,037 posts
10,983 battles

Modern "gamers".... oh dear.

"I got killed, people need to stop cheating"

"People aren't cheating, here is the information about game mechanics that you are missing due to little experience"

"STFU noob, you have a $hit PC"

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,034 posts
7,407 battles

Wait a moment. So now the your PC is bad, I have better card is used? Makes this even better. As I said, on these forums you get help by being honest and polite. But by insulting others (or their PC's lol) these threads;

1b8.png

Players
136 posts
3,209 battles
1 hour ago, kenalb said:

Detonations suck but they do happen, use magazine upgrade or anti detonation signals.

1 hour ago, kenalb said:

Some destroyers, besides having naturally high reloads buff it further with captain skills, especially damaged dd with Adrenaline Rush captain skill.

1 hour ago, kenalb said:

Amagi is no joke in close combat, sloped citadel and a lot of powerfull guns.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,646 posts
1 hour ago, kenalb said:

Yeah, me too. Oh wait... haven't seen any of them yet.

1 hour ago, kenalb said:

To you it might. But I'm sure that if you learn to know the game better, you'll soon laugh about your own suspicions and idiocy.

1 hour ago, kenalb said:

That's called a detonation. That's part of the gameplay and no cheat. If your ammo bins get hit (directly or by the explosion radius of HE shells) there is chance for them to detonate. What that does to a ship you can look up in history books (Hood).

1 hour ago, kenalb said:

As you are playing Bismark I guess you encountered a Beson or similar Gunboat DD. Those have very short reload times for their guns and if they cycle through the guns it looks like a gatling. No cheating involved. Some cruisers can do it even better then those DDs.

1 hour ago, kenalb said:

Learn how Armor and angling works. She problay angled and you hit her thickest armor that way and you showed broadside and she was able to penetrate your sides. Again: No cheating involved. Just you not knowing basic game functionality.

1 hour ago, kenalb said:

Yeah... a lot of players do. Usually that doesn't meant they will cheat.

1 hour ago, kenalb said:

That's a statement I can agree to. Most here do.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,702 posts
15,873 battles

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inflammatory remarks

Sign in to follow this