You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HariSeldon

22701 battles in a year.

24 comments in this topic

WoWs Wiki Team, In AlfaTesters
1,992 posts

This is one of the news in the spanish portal, I think you have the same in your language

https://worldofwarships.eu/es/news/common/2017-review/

It say that we have a "player" that have 22.701 battles in a year. You just read it and if you have a fairly critical mind, you start thinking there is something really wrong.

Just do a few maths, nothing too advanced:

-365 days x 24h per day x 60 minutes per hour =525000 minutes in the year.
-1 hour per day the server is down, lets say half that's 365 x 30= 10950
-Now put in mind that as a human being (even the lesser kind and more hardcore gamer) have to go WC, Eat, Sleep,....those kind of thing, I will not calculate it, because there is no point, but take conscience they are there.

-And that in the midnight the queuque is not auto start no matter the tier, so there will be like 5 o 6 hour you will have to wait something too, I dont even add it, just for you all to note it too.

-And the days where you have an update, those are not included too.

So even that way, you have  525000-10950 / 22701 = 1 battle EVERY 22.64 minutes, every 22 minutes and a half, every day, every moment of the day, non stop.

Either, we have cyborgs among us, or, more plausible, WG put the numbers of the more hardcore bot in their promo. 

Not only they dont show us who is a cheater, protecting them (not showing their names in brown like other servers) or restraint themshelves from punishing them hard, same for bots,.....but now, mates, they show their numbers in the promos!!!

Good work WG, great and amazing! and the worst part is that nobody cared to do a simple math to see if there is something wrong, just take the highest number bot or not.

But EU have to be proud, we have the best bot of all servers!! noob RU SEA and US, l2bot!!! we have the pr0s all here!!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,377 battles

they have them in every game, WoT has one with over 200,000 battles in 6 1/2 years...

Beta Tester
1,909 posts
6,246 battles
5 minutes ago, Salentine said:

they have them in every game, WoT has one with over 200,000 battles in 6 1/2 years...

Holy $&/% 200k :cap_fainting:

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Well, it's just about 15 to 16 hours playing every day for a year if you take an average match time of 15 minutes...

Not that big  of a deal, right. :Smile_smile:

/sarcasm (just in case)

Players
204 posts
329 battles
34 minutes ago, HariSeldon said:

-Now put in mind that as a human being (even the lesser kind and more hardcore gamer) have to go WC, Eat, Sleep,....those kind of thing, I will not calculate it, because there is no point, but take conscience they are there.

Shared account. Chinese gold farmers are famous for that. Did you search for an wows acc for sale recently?

And there is the 21st century streamer/yt'er entertainer job that literrally feeds game addicts in their mother's basement. Earning money by playing games - mind blown.

And lastly, don't discretit WG bot hunter program just yet. We haw to keep our trust in the product :cap_old:

[CAIN]
Players
2,742 posts
11,013 battles

I assume it's poorly worded and means 22k battles since the official launch of the game.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,221 posts
14,454 battles

1. Play on the toilet.

2. Eat while you play.

3. Sleep is for the weak.

4. To work is to lose.

Thus I see nothing wrong with this. All 100% legit. Git gud scrub. :Smile_trollface:

(Sorry for all the disgusting images I'm sure I've filled your head with.)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 8

Players
4,085 posts
6,257 battles
53 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I assume it's poorly worded and means 22k battles since the official launch of the game.

Nope, cuz then I must say 30k+ - look at the link of @Commander_Cornflakes

Also, it pretty clearly states "a single player in one year". / un solo jugador en el ano.

7 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

(Sorry for all the disgusting images I'm sure I've filled your head with.)

Hey, I can add one, just by mixing a few of your examples around. How bout:

5. Eat on the toilet (gonna save time, you can squeez something in and something out while the game is gathering enough players at 5 AM) :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 3

[FDUSH]
Players
1,194 posts
6,749 battles
59 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Also, it pretty clearly states "a single player in one year". / un solo jugador en el ano.

A little correction: You just said "A single player in the arse". The proper sentence it's "Un solo jugador en un año"

Why wasting time in going to the bathroom? you could just play in homer´s seat.
250px-Lazy_Man_Toilet_Seat.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,912 posts
5,800 battles

The playing for 16 hours a day isnt hugely unreasonable if the person in question is unemployed and not in education. You could also fit a lot of games into a small time frame if the person just yolo's constantly. Pick something fast and make a beeline towards enwmy spawn firing at the first thing you see. You could probably be dead in 2 mins? This lets you fit 10 games into 20 minutes (ignoring queue time etc).

I can't image spending every waking hour every day just simply pressing W and dying but there are some.

Its far more likely though its just a bot running 24/7

• Cool 1

[FAIL]
Beta Tester
230 posts
6,778 battles

You could also just die in the first 5 mins of each match and go play another ship ;)

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
4,372 posts
6,242 battles

Start game -> rush in -> Die -> Go back to port -> Start next game...

Totaly possible if u do it like that ^^

[SCRUB]
Players
7,716 posts
9,928 battles
9 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

1. Play on the toilet.

2. Eat while you play.

3. Sleep is for the weak.

4. To work is to lose.

Thus I see nothing wrong with this. All 100% legit. Git gud scrub. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[-TXG-]
Players
2,431 posts
10 hours ago, Salentine said:

Ah, but the 'player' EJ, with over 200k battles in WOT isn't a bot, it is probably a shared account. I have been in battles with him/her/them quite a few times over the years of WOT and never once saw botting evidence, sometimes he was good sometimes useless and mostly abusive. :Smile_Default:

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,377 battles
1 hour ago, bushwacker001 said:

Ah, but the 'player' EJ, with over 200k battles in WOT isn't a bot, it is probably a shared account. I have been in battles with him/her/them quite a few times over the years of WOT and never once saw botting evidence, sometimes he was good sometimes useless and mostly abusive. :Smile_Default:

i've seen that account in battle a few times too, though from i remember they rushed in and died pretty quickly...

[-TXG-]
Players
2,431 posts
30 minutes ago, Salentine said:

i've seen that account in battle a few times too, though from i remember they rushed in and died pretty quickly...

Depends who is playing it Sal......I saw him in a battle do that once so called bot in chat and got a 'fck off noob' back :Smile_Default:.....I also saw him get 4 or 5 kills in another and have also seen him play a perfect scout game. The consensus at the time on the WOT forum was that it was a permanently online account in a student house or something.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,431 posts

There was also another guy who was up there with him in battle count when it was about 70 or 80k who was also called a bot but was actually a guy in his 80's who was just very bad but played all the time (Colin something I think) ....probably not with us anymore. :Smile_sad:

[MIRAI]
Players
161 posts
8,047 battles
14 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Start game -> rush in -> Die -> Go back to port -> Start next game...

Totaly possible if u do it like that ^^

I dont think that you'll have a unicum winrate with that.

[NWP]
Players
4,372 posts
6,242 battles
10 minutes ago, Fubucky said:

I dont think that you'll have a unicum winrate with that.

I havent seen the profile of the person in question. Atleast in the WOwsnumbers link there is noone with >22701 battles and a unicum WR so... If u know who it is, show me the profile?