Sign in to follow this  
Battlebox

Client / game desync

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts
5,244 battles

I don't know where else to post this, some people in-game reported this problem as well. The game is not often in sync with the server. I shoot between 2-10 km range at an enemy, the shells visually go through him, no hits, no overpens, no bounces. Torpedoes visually pass by me, I get hit. Secondary batteries shoot a close range enemy, the hit explosion effects show up half a ship in front of the enemy. Ping is at 30-50. It is a very frustrating bug.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles

haven't heard of this in a while, there used to be a thing that torps weren't actually where they were showed... :Smile_teethhappy: My best guess is restart the game and see if that fixes it, make sure your internet connection is stabile (and preferably going through a wire not wi-fi), stuff like that. If those don't help open a support ticket, I wouldn't expect much from them, but who knows - maybe they'll help

Beta Tester
4 posts
5,244 battles

It just happened again. The game was lost because I thought I was dodging torps, but the ship was much forward, ate a torp, died and lost.

Sign in to follow this